Marriage is Murder - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Khaat wound her way through the dark, twisted, evil passageway and found the foul smell led her to the basement of an abandoned building. She found herself face to face with a much larger pack of werewolves than James ever had. She had caught them unaware and they didn't have time to surround her. She watched them transform before her eyes, ready for battle. The stone around her neck began to glow and shriek. Her wand was drawn and at the ready.

"You were a fool coming here alone," he growled at her, so far transformed that he was barely capable of human speech anymore.

"Was I?" she asked, unphased.

"We'll rip you apart!" he told her. "And then where will your blessed father be?"

"Without me, I suppose," she shrugged. "Either way, it ends tonight."

"Indeed," he said. "Let's do end this! Kill her!" He ordered his pack at her. Some of them flung themselves at her, and the stone fired repeatedly, killing them as quickly as it could fire. And what the stone wasn't firing at, she was, with her wand, firing as many killing curses as she could, as quickly as she could.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Jack, Jim and steven followed Robert and Brian as they left the house both holding there wands ready for a fight they aperated to knockturn alley Jack tensing as soon as he arrived " I smell them" he said shivering " and the stone" he covered his ears as some sound reached him . Steven looked to Brian as he wondered just what their next move would be.

" which way?" he asked Robert " could be any direction the sound reverberates" he looked to his left them to his right and back to Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 pm

"This way," Brian said, starting to run, pushing his way through the dark wizards that had crowded into the alley. Some were staring in the direction of the screaching sound. He got to the point where he had taken a few steps beyond the screaching. He stopped and went back. He saw nothing. "Its here! Here!" he pointed to a blank brick wall. Robert caught up with him and cast a spell to force the hidden door to reveal itself. Brian flew inside, wand drawn, and down the steps. He could hear werewolf howls and wand fire--and the stone screaching and firing. It sounded like war itself.

He entered the room to see a male werewolf flinging himself at her. And she was distracted by a female coming from the other direction. Brian and Robert took stances on either side of her and began firing as quickly as they could to protect her. They didn't need to order the others to attack. That was more than obvious now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Steven, Jim and Jack ran as fast as they could after Brian seeing he knew where to go. skidding to a stop they saw the wall Jack held out his hand to touch it just as Robert opened it . Jack winced and ran in after the others to see the were about to attack Khaat he pounced flinging it against the wall while steven and Jim fired at others. Jack looked around then saw him his nephew he stood up and walked over to him. " I warned you " he said his voice deep as he pounced but was knocked to one side by another wear.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 pm

"Brilliant," the younger werewolf snarled. "She invades my pack and starts randomly killing my family and you're warning me? Obviously you didn't get much from the IQ part of the gene pool."

Khaat had no patience for the younger werewolf who didn't know how to have a civil tongue. She wanted him dead. She started to take a couple steps forward to kill him, and her father caught hold of her arm.

"You'll hit Jack too," he told her. "You've got enough going on with the rest of the pack." He motioned to a werewolf off on her flank that was attacking. She spun and was going to fire but as she did, the stone fired as well, and the werewolf dissapated into nothing but ash.

"A bit of overkill?" Robert scowled at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Jack turned and growled at the young wear " I warned him to stay away from Khaat, he failed" Jack said and lunged at the younger wear who lashed out catching Jack across his cheek he ignored it throwing him across the room snapping his neck against the far wall. Jack howled as another lashed at him jim took down one who was about to stab Jack in the back. Steven took down a second and glanced to Khaat, brian and Robert. Jack grabbed another who bit him hard he just laughed " can't turn some one who is already a wear" he told him and dropped him now out cold to the stone floor.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Jack's nephew seeme stunned for a moment and then seemed to regain himself and apparated out, leaving his pack to fend for themselves--those who were still alive. There were almost none left.

"No!" Khaat saw him escaping--again.

"Let him go!" Robert ordered. They enough problems right where they were. Another male and two females apparated out when they saw their leader apparate out. Within moments, there was nothing left but dead bodies laying all around them. Khaat's stone was still going crazy. "Shut that thing up, would you?" Robert looked at her, irritated. She looked at him. She wasn't sure how exactly to do that. She wrapped her had around the stone, as if that was going to do something at this moment.

"How many did we get rid of?" She asked Brian.

"Its going to take a minute to count them all. But we will discuss this. You didn't stand a prayer of doing this by yourself," he told her, starting to walk amongst the bodies. As he was passing one of the males, the clawed hand wrapped around Brian's ankle. Khaat fired automatically with a killing curse at the werewolf who was too stubborn to die. Brian looked at her.

"Thanks," he said. "I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Jack thumped the stone wall a she saw his nephew apearate out. " damn it,. not again" he looked at Khaat " I'm sorry I thought he was dead " he said as Jim placed a bandage on Jack's cheek to stop his bleeding as he sat exhausted in the only chair around angry he had slipped past them once again. He saw the were take hold of brian and winced as the stone took him out and off Brian's leg his head already hurting now from the cut hurt more from the noise the stone made.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 pm

"It was a good effort," Robert said. "Giant physiology makes them deucedly hard to kill, and with the werewolf mixed in, it isn't going to be easy at all. The fact that we all survived this is a good testament to how far you've all come. Brian, give me a count."

"Um..." Brian paused, still counting and then re-counting. "Ten."

"That was a decent sized pack, considering James didn't have more than that at his peak and this guy's just getting started," Robert said. "Khaat, you do realize what you did, right?"

"Yes," she said with quiet seriousness. "I walked into the pack den."

"Yes. You certainly did," he said. "And you did it alone with basically just a wand. I appreciate your initiative and why you did it. But if you ever do it again, an particularly without a word to any of us, I'll kill you myself." She rolled her eyes at him. "Go ahead. Roll your eyes at me. See if I'm just blowing smoke."

"He's going to have to start over," she shrugged. "After he mends his wounds and the two followers he has left hae to reover too. It at least buys us time."

"Yes, but I'm not likely to be any happier with you about this," her father replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Steven listened along with Jack who he was trying to make decent before he went back to Jess. " ouch" Jack says as Steven cleans his wound.

" baby" Steven says placing the bandage on him before moving to Khaat he looks at the pile of bodies " wow ten not bad" he said but bit his lip hearing Robert talking " yeah take one of us with you next time would ya." he said glancing back at Jim who seem to have found some maps knocked into the corner.

" Robert come look at this" Jim said tipping the table back upright and placing down several maps on it. " looks like he was planning on attacking the ranch hes got close but still way off " Jim pointed to the sections marked with x's threw them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top