Marriage is Murder - Page 76
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 76 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 76 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Jim took out his wand and aimed but never once fired at them leaving them to Robert to deal with he stepped beside Robert when they tried to rush them both. " they never learn rookies do that Ozzie" he said and then turned to look at the woman who'd aperated in. He knew from her reputation who it was " Daniella?" he said softly not having seen her before and he stepped back seeing she was beautiful , he would not say so since he was married with children. He pulled himself back and looked at Robert " a formidable woman Robert , and she fancies you " he said raising an eye brow.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 pm

"Yes," Robert suppressed a smile at Daniella's arrival. "She's not my type, though. Not anymore. We dated a couple times before I dated Kate, but that was a long, long time ago."

"And why are you chasing petty muggle thieves?" Daniella came over to Robert finally.

"Because they attacked my daughter and her husband. Shoved her into the canal and left her seeing eye dog to rescue her, and wounded my son-in-law."

"Her...you never told me she was blind, Robert," she frowned.

"Its a temporary injury. Edward Donohue found the dog for us after the dog's owner...."

"A white shepherd?" she smiled.

"Indeed," he said.

"He was a great wizard and a good friend. And well respected by all who knew him. I am glad Enzo ended up with you. I almost took him myself, but I hardly have the time. And it is not good for such a large dog to be in such a small apartment."

"You don't have a small apartment. You happen to have a very spacious palazzo," he said. "You just don't know what to do with a dog. Or any pet for that matter." She smiled, realizing he had caught her excuse.

"How is your daughter? Your son-in-law?"

"I haven't seen them yet, but i trust they are repairable or I would have heard. I trust I have not inconvenienced you too much?"

"Never," she smiled. "And I am sorry my aurors did not know you. However, I rather like that one as a hipppopotamus. I shall have to remember that," she laughed.

"Shall I tend to the muggle's shoulder that I wounded?"

She waved his concerns away. "I am quite sure it is probably just a dislocation. Do not be concerned. We can correct that before we return him home. But why are you here?"

"My daughter is taking a brief holiday. Daniella, do let me know if you hear anything about James Blood. He is responsible for burning down my daughter's vacation home in Tuscany yesterday and nearly killing her and her husband." She frowned deeply.

"Send me a report," she said. "We will help you find him if he's here. He escaped from us last time, and his arrest warrant is very current. I would like to have him returned to my prison."

"And I would like to send him beyond the veil."

"That too," she said, agreeing. "He is quite foul and dangerous. Do you need additional aurors for your daughter?"

"No. She is well protected. I would like no more interferance, though."

"Consider it done. Anything else?"

He looked at Jim. "Let's see. We have Brian's wallet back and his ID's and his cash? Its all there? Did I miss anything? Can you think of anything you and Michael need?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Jim listened to Robert and Daniella glad she was on the same page in regards Blood . He looked at the things they had and shook his head " no, we luckily did some shopping before all this happened " he said hoping Robert would leave the two men to Daniella and head to the hotel room. Even he wanted to know how Brian and Khaat were and he looked back at Robert. " we should go to the hotel Robert " he said and started to move back in the direction of the hotel. He wondered if things had changed if Brian had his confidence back or if Khaat would relax again.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm

"Indeed," Robert said. He and Daniella embraced, as a formal token of alliance, as was a frequent custom for allies. Daniella made sure every trace of their ever being there had been erased. Robert simply walked calmly back to the hotel. He was not going to alert anyone inside that there had ever been a problem. He went upstairs to the room, presuming Jim would just open the door rather than Robert needeing to use magic and risk being seen by a muggle again.

"And you're back," Michael greeted him.

"I've almost got your boy sorted," Edward said. "But he's a wiggler."

"He's not normally," Robert said.

"Daddy?" Khaat called. Robert went over and hugged and kissed her. He felt her forehead and checked her.

"You feel alright?" he asked her. She nodded. "I'm going to see to the Brian's cut, alright?" She nodded. He went over to check on Brian. "It looks good, Edward, would you prefer to just continue?"

"No," Edward laughed. "I have to work at it. You make it easy. Just take care of it." Robert laughed and finished drawing out the glass and then used some spells to heal the cut and draw off Brian's miserable headache. Brian sighed with relief.

"Better? No blurred vision?" Robert asked.

"No, I'm fine," Brian said.

"Good. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Jim walked with Robert back to the hotel opening every door for him and even pressing the lift button for their floor walking out he opened the door to the suite then closing it behind them he smiled hearing Edward say Brian was a wriggler and he moved to the doorway of the room they were now in. He breathed out hearing Khaats voice and Brian not having any blurred vision or head ache. He moved to the kitchen and made some tea for every one. Walking back in with a tray he placed cups down " ok tea " he looked at Robert to let him know they had a small amount of restorative potion in to help restore their energy as they healed, he hoped he'd done right as he'd watched Jess put the same amount in.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm

"Excellent," Robert approved of the tea. He helped him pass out cups of tea. "Now, how do you two keep getting into these things?"

"Its the dog's fault," Brian tried a thin excuse. Robert frowned and looked at Enzo, who simply whined.

"Oh, surely you don't expect me to buy something that lame. Try again."

"Well, its half true. He had to pee."

"The misstep was mine," Michael spoke up.

"Yours?" Robert frowned.

"Khaat had a vision. She thought it was just a dream. I knew better. I could tell. I should have gone along when she went out."

"Then you should have spoken up about your dream, Khaat," her father said.

"It was just a dream!"

"Nonsense," Robert said. "Not for a seer. Not if someone around you saw something different."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Jim gave a sigh as he stood with his own cup of tea. He listened and spoke up " both Michael and I made her tell us , I had a feeling something wasn't right , living with a seer things rub off on you, but even I couldn't stop the events happening, nobody could." he said and took a sip of his tea. He moved to sit down in a chair in a corner and watched as he drank his tea. " I get the feeling these two need rest and sleep now " he said softly taking out his pipe " and I'm not moving from this seat until morning" he added.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"I'm just finishing dinner," Michael said. "Once we eat, perhaps we can have a quiet evening."

"Try watching some muggle television for a change," Robert laughed. "Perhaps if you stay in the room at least tonight, you can take a break from the nonsense."

Khaat sighed. Watch TV? Bloody impossible without sight, she thought. He heard her sigh softly and he looked at her.

"Alright. Turn on the radio and dance. Something. Don't just do nothing," Robert said.

"We're not going to do nothing," Michael said. "We really are capable of our own amusement, Robert."

"Really?" he asked.

"Should we let the dog pee on the rug?"

"No, but you dont' send your client to let the dog out," Robert said. Michael gave him a phoney salute. Robert shook his head. "I'll leave you all to it, then. Have a QUIET evening." He glared at them briefly and ported out.

"Should I feel rebuked?" Michael laughed.

"No," Brian said. "Robert was just being Robert."

"I know," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

Jim chuckled to himself softly at Robert's suggestion they watch TV then listen to the radio. On hearing about letting Enzo pee on the floor he shook his head " I can walk him later " he said softly as he sat cup in one hand and his pipe in another. He felt a sense of relief once Robert had left like the tension had left with him. "I guess you know him better than I do " he said placing the cup down on a round marble table next to him as he continued to smoke his pipe.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am

"His bark is much worse than his bite," Khaat said.

"Sometimes," Michael said. "Sometimes the bark is just what he intends. A warning before the bite. And not many people quite like he does."

"But he never does that with family," she said.

"No. He doesn't," Michael agreed, returning to the kitchen. "Finish your tea, All. Dinner in another ten minutes." He flicked his wand to have the table set itself. Brian got up and went over to Khaat.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she said. "You?"

"Fine. Now, listen. We are not going to stop going out or living our lives. We're going to do what we always do."

"You sure?" she asked him, insecure.

"Oh, I'm sure," he said. "We're going out tomorrow. We just are. Its the way it goes."

"Okay," she said, trusting him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top