Marriage is Murder - Page 75
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 75 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 75 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Jim watched Michael and nodded " if not I'll take him later" he said and rubbed the dogs ear" you did good " he said softly then noticed he was wet threw as well from pulling Khaat out of the canal he dried himself off and moved to help Michael with Brian. When Edward ported in he stepped back to let him work "They ran off when I interrupted them, almost lost Khaat to the canal " he added and quickly moved to the kitchen for some hot tea for when Khaat woke. " she'll need this that canal was cold " he said softly as he placed it down next to the bed ready and waiting for her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm

"I ca'nt imagine Robert didn't send a bag with you. Look in there if he did. He surely sent a preventative for a cold. that would be rather standard for a potionsmaster. You could pour a bit in her tea. It if has a cap, use a capful. If it has a cork, then use around a generous teaspoon's worth. It might prevent more problems. You're right. Canal water is always cold. This boy has glass almost down to his skull. Damn. Suppose he's used to a knock or two?"

Michael laughed out loud. "Or several," he said. "Who the hell do you think he trains with?"

"Oh," Edward said, understanding. "Robert plays rough."

"And he plays roughest with that boy there. I think its a machismo contest between them..." He was interrupted when Brian began to groan and move. Edward laid his hand on him to steady him.

"Hold still, Boy. You're both alright. Let me get the glass out of your head."

"I don't care about glass," Brian moaned. "Where's Khaat? And Enzo?"

"I need you to care about glass for another moment. Hold still," Edward said firmly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Jim pulled a bag to him and searched coming up with a bottle with a screw cap he took it out and moved to Edward " this it ?" he asked showing him the bottle with Roberts writing on. Jim smelt it and he remembered when he's had the potion taking the cap he filled it and then tipped it into her tea. He looked at Brian when he groaned and smiled " welcome back " he said replacing the cap to the bottle" there right her and will be fine" he told him glancing at Edward " but will he though ?" he asked Edward having not seen Brian this badly hurt before.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 pm

"Depends," Edward said. "If he's a wimp or not." Brian tried to jerk his head around to glare at Edward, and Edward headslapped him on the side of his head. "I did not give you permission to move yet. Hold stil. You're worse than a kid."

Khaat woke coughing. Michael went into her and helped her sit up.

"I'm here, honey," he told her. She reached for him instantly and he sat with her and wrapped her in a tight hug. "You're alright. You're in your room. Brian and Enzo are fine. Just take a minute and wake up."

"What happened?" she managed, coughing. Michael explained it.

"Call Daddy," she said. "He needs to deal with Daniella."

"I'd rather be here with you for a moment," he said. "Jim, do you mind? You mind going to get Robert? He might want someone to go with him to see Daniella. Daniella's always had the hots for him. And he surely won't be in the mood for more trouble."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Jim nodded and moved to the floo speaking clearly he told it" Lupin farm house "and he left finding himself stepping out into the living room " Robert I need you, we need to deal with Daniella " he said and headed towards Roberts potions lab pushing open the door he saw him " Khaat and Brian were mugged Khaats ok even with her dip int eh canals but Brian's been bottled hes got glass stuck in his head " he said waiting for Robert to appear " I think Micheal and Khaat think its Daniella who instigated it and she wants you to talk to her." he said waiting for his reply.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Robert looked up from his work on yet another trial potion for the plague. He looked at Jim, frowning.

"Slow down and take a breath," he said. "First of all, my kids were mugged. I get it. Brian has glass in his head? Hm. Sounds manageable. Khaat's okay. Good. Why do I need to deal with Daniella? She's the Minister of Magic in Italy. She's an honorable woman. There is no way she's be involved with a mugging. Just not possible." He blew out the fire under his cauldron. "Alright. I am sufficiently confused." He got up and put his suit coat back on and picked up his bag. "Kate!" he called. "Some sort of a Ministry matter. I have to go out."

"Will you be back for dinner?" she called back.

"No clue, but I'll do my best," he returned.

"Okay. Be careful."

"Always," he said. "Let me go see what''s going on in your hotel room and then I'll go see Daniella. I can't remember. Have you ever met her?" He drew the portkey for the hotel out of his pocket. "Shall we?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Jim took a deep breath in " there id's were taken and muggle money along with wizard money too " he said " she'll need to be informed " he said taking again another long slow breath " sorry kinda got out of breath" he said and looked at Robert nodding as he said he had ministry business. " Khaat dreamed she was drowning and then the attack happened " he said as they walked to the floo together. " Michael's with them and so is Edward " he told him. " I was close behind but...I was not close enough to stop them pushing her into the canal Enzo held her until I got there , Brian has glass in his head from a bottle they hit him with" Jim said again feeling a little like he'd not don't his job that well " sorry Robert " he said and looked at him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:26 pm

"Not your fault. Sounds like just petty muggle thieves to me," he said, finding himself in the alley by the hotel. He heard men's laughter. Giggling. He frowned. He turned around and walked down the alley and looked behind a dumpster. "Well. Look what we have here," Robert said. The two young thieves had Brian's wallet and its contests scattered on the ground and were delighted with the gold coins they' d taken. The two young men bolted at Robert to attack him. Robert grabbed the first one by the wrist and swiftly twisted his arm behind his back until he heard the young man's shoulder dislocate, the young man screaming in pain. He trusted Jim to get the second one, knowing Jim's willingness to engage in hand to hand combat if he needed to.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Jim sighed and looked at where they had come out he heard the voices and smiled a little , seeing the two boys scatter he grabbed one forcing his arm behind his back " if I were you I'd stop struggling or I can brake your arm in one move, you mugged the wrong man and his wife " he said and looked at Robert as he held the boy tight but not too tight , not yet any way he was still annoyed that they had actually got to Khaat and Brian. He moved the boy so he could gather all the things off the ground " everything's here but for six galleons , I'm guessing one of these two has them" he said placing the things in his pocket.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 pm

"Accio!" Robert commanded, having no patience. The coins zipped out of their pockets and into Robert's hands. They looked at him in absolute confusion, asking him, in Italian how he did it.

"I'm a magician," he lied. "Its slight of hand."

"But we found those!" they lied again.

"Yes. And I know exaclty where you found them." He leveled his wand at them. "Obliviate!" He heard apparating in of aurors, and their commands for him to stop, that they were under arrest. He tossed the boys on the ground and spun on the aurors. "I will NOT surrender," he bellowed. "I demand to see Daniella! NOW!" One of the aurors decided he was going to charge at Robert to bind him, and Robert stunned him.
"Dont think you can take us," Robert said. "We outmatch you all. Now--where is Daniella?"

They began telling him he violated the law by using magic in a muggle area.

"I know the laws! I am Robert Lupin, Minister of Magic for Great Britain!"

"Right," one of the young men laughed sarcastically still speaking Italian. "And I'm a hippopotamus."

"With pleasure!" Robert flicked his wand and turned the young auror into a housecat sized hippopotamus. The other young aurors thought they would just leap on top of Robert and subdue him, but as they leaped into the air, they were frozen. Robert froze. It had not been his spell. Behind him, from the other direction, came a tall willowy woman with dark hair, dark eyes, and wearing a bright red dress and black heels.

"Let him go," Daniella commanded. "This instant." She eyed the hippo. "Is he yours or mine?" She asked Robert.

"Yours," he told her. She flicked her wand at the little hippo, restoring him.

"He really is the Minister of Magic, you idiots. Now. gather up the muggles and finish the task he started. You disrespect our honored guest again, and I'll turn you into a hippo myself--or worse."

"Yes, Signora," they bowed slightly and ran to obey her orders.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top