Marriage is Murder - Page 39
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 39 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 39 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Steven watched the parchment float up the stairs then the cry from the nursery " I'm going back to help Robert Jack's just gone to Brian and Khaat , though the sound of that food sounds wonderful" he said and chuckled moving to the nursery himself to see James, Jaylen and Fallon he smiled seeing Cassidy there as well she plaid with Andrew and the others but stood up and held Steven when she saw him. " I'll be back for dinner " He told her and kissed her cheek gently " Roberts tired and might need me to get him back I have to go again" he said leaning down he kissed the kids and moved away aperating back to the potions lab. " message delivered Robert " he said and sat down again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 am

"Thank you," Robert said, working on adding a miniscule ingredient with almost microscopic precision to his cauldron. Every time another drop of it was added, it hissed and bubbled and changed color a little more from green to violet. "I'm finding some of these old potioners used rather inaccurate measuring devices. I am learniing that when they made their own equipment, sometimes they didn't quite hit the mark on making it standard. I'm having to redo a lot of these old potions just to get the measurements correct before even start to alter them for our purposes. This whole illness just makes no sense. Its like it just evolved out of nowhere. Three months ago, it just did not exist. And now, bam. here we are. Knee deep in it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:12 am

Steven listened and nodded glancing at the board he sighed seeing a name he knew now in the dead list " I knew that man good guy " he said then looked at Robert and nodded " most older things are, completely inaccurate for what they were for , guess back then they thought trial and error was all, they could do he said and lowered his head down feeling his spin a little but he was not going to let it get to him he would not give in to it. Watching Robert he wished he could help him find a cure. " I know its as if some one made it and then let it go deliberately " he said shifting as he felt the itch return.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 am

"You'd better quit for the night," Robert told him. "You haven't been taking much more than the itch potion. Don't think I dont' see it. If you dont' quit and go home, you'll be of no use to anyone. I appreciate the desire to help, but you just really need to stop now. I am not the one needing a bodyguard. And I know Brian too well to believe he's even taken his eyes off Khaat. He just won't. She'll be alright. If he hasn't offered to let you go off shift, then I will. I still outrank him. Go home. The potions are in the kitchen cabinet. Get yourself some, get some food, and a good night's sleep. If you feel better in the morning, then you can come back. If not, take a couple days off like Jess did in order to rest up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 am

Steven sighed not surprised Robert had seen the fatigue in him as he sat , he was going to say he would stay but he knew when Robert said it was an order he had no choice " yes sir I will be find after some sleep " he said and stood back up though his head swum as she faced Robert. Taking a deep breath he aperated back to the main house and sat immediately down in a chair " Damn it, Not now " he said curing the feeling that the floor moved under his feet. Slowly he stood up and moved to the Kitchen " Angus, what cupboard is that potion Robert made for the virus" he said leaning on the counter " I need to take some" he said and sat down on a chair "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 am

"Accio," Angus flicked his wand at the cabinet and summoned the potions and floated them over to the table. "Looks like Robert is pretty much putting you on medical leve or threatening to. One or the other. Why don't you get Cassidy and go home and get some rest? I'll send over some food. I have to send food to Rene anyway. I sent for Kieran and Fi to come and help with the kids for a few days. Cassidy can't manage them all by herself. Kieran and Fi will be coming, and I think my grandfather is coming to spend a few days with Rene. So we'll be covered here. He hasn't seen Rene in years, and they've been talking about hanging out for a few days. It will be good for both of them, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 am

Steven chuckled and caught the potion " yeah i think he was " he said an downed a dose of the potion feeling some what better " hows he doing Rene and your grand father " he asked poring some water " I'll take her and the kids give Fiona and Kieran a brake , but I will be back nothing knocks me down " as he spoke he felt his head swim a little " ok maybe I spoke too soon on that one" he said and sighed. Cassidy walked in carrying James in one arm.

" Angus, you got any cookies " she asked smiling spotting the pot she handed him it and he started to eat it as she placed him down and he toddled off back to the living room " hay Steven your back early" she said and placed her hand on his for head " geez your burning up, ok your in bed as you get home" she said and moved to help him up on to his feet. " ok I'm getting the kids and were heading home , Angus, can you sent some food over to us please" she asked.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

"Go ahead. Michael and I will manage with the kids until Kieran and FI get here. Kate can take dinner in when she goes to see Robert. We'll be fine. And don't come back until you feel better. We don't need it to spread," Angus said. "Cassidy, you'd better take those bottles with you. There are lots more in that cabinet."

He just finished speaking and heard the crackling of a wand. He looked out the window and saw his grandfather had arrived. Kieran and Fi had somehow already arrived and appeared to be looking over the improvements to the grounds, and it seeme dthey approved.

"Looks like the rescue detail has arrived," Angus laughed. "They're judging our improvements to the estate, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am

Steven nodded and with two children in his arms aperated out leaving Cassidy to retrieve the bottles " I'll make sure he takes them I think hes just worked himself into the ground " she smiled as she saw Fiona and kieran out side " yeah looks like they do " she said as Jess arrived smiling but still sneezing.

" Hay guys got tired of sitting alone, thought I'd come and see if you need any help. " she asked and saw Cassidy shake her head and look at Angus as she then aperated out. " ow good Fiona's here " she said and smiled watching them looking at the orchard and gardens.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Angus didn't say much to Cassidy about her belief that Steven had worked himself into the ground. They were all putting in longer shifts. The illness had drawn them all out of their normal habits and it was creating more work. The fact that Khaat and Robert were needed around the clock right now meant that everyone else had to work harder and longer to pick up the slack.

"Tell Steven to stay home until he starts to feel better," Angus told her. "I have a message written to send to Lee to request some additional backup. The Lupins have never expected anyone to do more than they're able, except perhaps what they expect of themselves. They may be too kneedeep with their own things to notice like they usually do, but that doesn't mean we don't know what they expect and what they don't." He noticed Jess arriving.

"And I figured you'd be home with the kids since Jack's already gone," Angus said. "Who is with the kids, anyway?" He frowned. "But if you can spare the time, we could use someone to set the table for dinner and bring down Khaat's kids for dinner. And I think I'm on bedtime duty tonight too, unless you're available to help with bathing, jammies, and stories."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top