Marriage is Murder - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 40 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Jess looked at Angus " there in the nursery I dropped them before coming down " she said and looked at cassidy who nodded she would tell Steven to stay till he was feeling better " you know men they have to be dying to stay away from work " she said and cassidy chuckled " no offense Angus " she added " I'm feeling a little better " she told him and moved to get a cup of water. Cassidy left and Jess stood in the kitchen " I'll stay here while Steven and cassidy stay and rest back in there home" she said starting on the list Angus had given her to do.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Angus appreciated the help. Much as he liked kidds, he was hoping Khaat and Brian would at least consider waiting before they had any more. 5 in diapers at the same time was, at times, a bit much. And especially when Dakota was acting out because she was angry at the absence of her parents and her 'papa.' He was starting to put the finishing touches on a peach tart when he heard a loud crash from the nursery and several of the kids all crying loudly at once.

"That was not good," Michael frowned, laying aside his carving knife.

"Nope," Angus said, dropping his work and starting to run, his heart feeling like it had stopped altogether. Michael's strides matched his own.

Angus arrived to see that somehow the large oak toyshelf that nearly touched the ceiling had been somehow toppled over and the toys thrown all over the room. Almost every child seemed to have been struck by some toy. Michael dashed over to the toyshelf and flicked his wand at it, putting it upright again.

"Angus!" Michael called. Under the shelf had been Abbey's left leg. And to Michael, it didn't look good. It looked very clearly broken to him. She was screaming, tears rolling down her face. He looked back towards Angus just in time to see Angus's carving knife hurling, from behind towards Angus. "Finite!" Michael roared, furious. The knife dropped to the hallway floor. Angus spun around wide eyed, seeing the huge carving knife on the floor.

"What the hell...?" Angus asked.

"Send for Brian," Michael said. "Somebody's accidental magic is off the charts."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Jess had just finished when she heard the crash and ran to the nursery in time to see the shelf on the ground she moved from one child to the other healing the bruises she found . Hearing Michael she moved to Abby but then saw the knife " its not mine " she said and looked at Abby " must be Abby " she placed her hand on Abby and drew off some of the pain. " I can start the healing process but your right Robert will have to fix it properly" she said doing just as she had said , feeling the bone start to knit together and the pain leave Abby's little body.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Angus took the knife back to the kitchen and opened the floo and called for Brian, saying there'd been an accident at the house. In not more than mere seconds, he heard Robert's voice in the living room.

"Where?" Robert's voice called.

"Playroom," Angus said, heading back upstairs. Robert went with him, his bag across his shoulder. He took one look at the playroom and frowned. He took a moment and extended his open palms in the air to assess where the magical energy was coming from. He made a sweeping motion with his hands to wandlessly clear the room of accidental magic.

"I presume you're working on checking all the kids?" Robert asked Jess, going quickly to Abbey. He knelt beside her. She was still crying and sniffling. He kissed her forehead and reassured her. He finished setting the leg bone and opened up his bag. He drew out some bandages to make into a cast for her leg. "What color?" he asked her, smiling. "Purple?" he asked. She shook her head no and picked up a stuffed pink giraffe. "Pink?" he asked. She nodded. He wrapped the bandages around her leg and changed the bandages to a pink cast.

He picked her up and comforted her and then handed her to Angus for a moment. Then he went over to Dakota and picked her up. Dakota began to chatter at him happily.

"You," Robert said to her, "are a pain in the butt." Dakota giggled. "Yes you are," Robert nodded. "Not nice. Good girls do not throw furniture at their brothers and sisters. What were you so mad about?" She began simply singing, happy now that her papa was home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Jess breathed out hearing Robert back when he asked if she was dealing with the other children she nodded " all done just some bruises and slight cuts all are dealt with " she told him and smiled at Abby as Robert went to deal with Dakota. she moved to Alex and picked him up a small cut sat on his forehead she wiped her hand over it and it was gone. Andrew on the other hand seemed ok. Jess looked at him. " you staid out of the way huh" she said and Andrew shook his head.

" bad booboo all gone, how?" he said and motioned to his arm Jess took a look and nodded.

" yes it has gone" she said and sat with him " tell me how did it go?" she asked as Andrew told here one minuet it was there then gone " hum"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:18 pm

"I honestly think that it might be best if we all came home for breakfast," Robert said. "I think we had a little girl with a great big temper tantrum. She just is not going to put up with us being gone too long. I would rather us not have a repeat of this if we can help it. I'd suggest that we come home tonight, but we're so close to their bedtime anyway that I think it might be better for us to see them in the morning when they're awake and fresh. Jess, can you keep Abbey comfortable tonight with some pain spells or child strength pain potions? Elevating that cast and icing it will help too. Hopefully if we do that through the night, she'll feel better in the morning. The toughest thing for her is going to be adjusting to not walking for a couple of days and then learning how to walk with a cast." There was just no way he could teach her to use a pair of crutches.

"Robert," Angus said, thinking, "My nephew broke his leg when he was about the same age. My grandfather took a rather large stuffed ladybug and my nephew would simply sit on the ladybug and point. It got him around very well."

"Hm," Robert said. "Might have to get that spell from your grandfather while he's here. Sounds like a good idea. A stuffed toy with short legs and a broad surface for climbing onto would work rather well. You lot might check to see if we have anything that meets that. If not, we'll have to send someone out shopping for something."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Jess nodded at Roberts request " I have something that will work " she said and placed Andrew down on the floor " don't worry dear I'll explain it when your older " she said and he nodded running off happily to play " seems Andrew has inherited my healers ability " she told Robert folding her arms across her chest as she looked at Abby " I'll stay at her side tonight " she said listening she smiled " hold on I got just the thing " she said and accioed a small lady bird foot stool " here will this do its low and padded so she can't fall off all you have to do is bring it to life" she said holding it up for abby.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Perhaps," Robert said to Jess. "We'll have to wait and see." It wasn't typical for healers to generally heal themselves. He wasn't sure if his little demonstration was a sign of tendencies or whether it was still just accidental magic like the other kids were still doing. It was just too young to tell. When Jess brought the footstool, Robert said, "I would think that might work. Angus, do you mind risking Rene's temper to get your grandfather to use that charm on it?"

"Not a problem," Angus said "I have to deliver dinner to them anyway. He won't be too persnickety just yet. He'll be hungry." Michael excused himself and returned to the kitchen to finish serviing dinner. "Oh, Robert," Angus said, "We'll have dinner ready in a moment. Would you like to simply take dinner back with you for everyone?"

"I'd be glad to," Robert said.

"Then I'd best help Michael get it ready," Angus excused himself to go back to the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Jess left the stool with Robert and moved to the kitchen " I can help out while your seeing your grand father " she suggested " just tell me and I'll get it ready for when your back " she said Andrew walked in and sat down at the table watching them all but saying nothing. " hum seems some ones hungry already" Jess said and chuckled at Andrew " guess Andrew wants to stay for dinner today " she said looking at Angus as he left for the kitchen and Michael. Jess wondered just how Khaat was doing at work.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm

"If the table is set," Angus said, "then all we need to do is prepare take out containers for the five at St. Mungos so that Robert can take them when he goes and send containers over to Steven and Cassidy, and some for Rene's house. Um..and get the kids to the table. Michael and I will finish setting the plates on the table for those of us who are here." It felt to Angus like it was going to be very small at the table, compaired to what they were used to.It looked like it might be five adults and the kids. He was used to many more around the table.

"Did you finish dessert?" Michael asked Angus.

"Yes," Angus said. "Peach tart with french vanilla ice cream. I think we're good," His ears picked up the distant cry of Dakota. But this cry he knew too well. It was the cry she made when she was tired and cranky and didn't get her own way. It made him smile. "Sounds like Papa has it under control," Angus said, glad for Robert's strong hand when it came to Dakota.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top