Marriage is Murder - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Steven practically ran to the cupboard and rubbed on the lotion giving a loud sigh " god that feels good, that itch has been driving me nuts and sure thing I got to check the outer perimeter today " he said and smiled walking back in after washing his hands. Jack chuckled but sneezed and headed to the same cupboard as Steven had and took a dose of potion then blowing his nose as he walked back out.

" sneezing I can handle, but the running nose, boy I wish it would stop, I have never been ill even when I was younger" he said and looked at Jess " must be the were constitution dear" he said smiling as she did up to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Khaat just looked at Brian and never said a word. For big tough aurors, they surely couldn't handle itching or sniffles. Brian tried to suppress a laugh.

"You'd better find a cure quick, Robert," Brian laughed. "These guys arent so tough when it comes to catching a bug."

"I noticed," Robert laughed. "My big brave bodyguards, all undone by a touch of a bug."

"I think I'll take Khaat back upstairs," Brian said. "She's been up long enough. Her face is getting a bit flushed. I think her fever is going up a bit."

"It is," Robert said. "That happens at night normally. She'll be alright, but yes, by all means, let her go back to bed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 am

Jack and Steven looked at each other and chuckled smiling at Robert and Brian Jack looked at Khaat " if you want I'll take her upstairs, won't do me any harm now" he said moving to Khaat gently he picked her up in his arms and walked to the stairs taking each one carefully as he finally reached the top and head to her room where he placed her down on her bed fluffing her pillows as he did. " ok you need anything call " he said and stepped back knowing Robert would have followed behind him. He looked at Khaat and hoped she would pull threw for he knew Brian would not be himself if she didn't he had seen it in men before and he didn't want that for Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 am

"Thank you" Khaat said to Jack as he put her back into bed. She didn't say anything but she was getting sick enough that she felt better in bed than she did on her feet. "If I could ask anything, I'd ask you all to be sure that my kids don't have a chance to miss my father or me either one. I want them to be happy--no matter how this turns out." She didn't tell anyone that she and her father had been notified that two elderly wizards had passed away this morning from the illness. No one knew for sure if it was the illness that had killed or the fact that perhaps the wizards had simply not been strong enough to deal with it. Either way, the potential for the illness to be deadly now was becoming very real.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am

Jack looked at her and frowned " of course that will be but you'll get over this " he said looking at her " Robert will find the cure " he said and sneezed away from her. He hoped Robert would as he could feel his own cold growing worse each week that went buy. He looked at Khaat and smiled then turned to leave he walked over to Robert " she's talking about the kids and wanting them to be happy--no matter how this turns out." he folded his arms " is there something your not telling us?" he asked knowing the tone Khaat had used singled there was something else.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 am

"Nothing to worry about yet," Robert said. "Anytime there is an illness, whether it is a cold or flu or anything else, those who are medically fragile are always in the greatest danger. Something that is harmless for most peple can prove to be fatal for those with compromised immune systems. Two elderly wizards who had this passed away today, but there is no way to know what specifically was the cause of death. Not yet. What you're hearing is her fatigue and her dread of the task she has ahead, I do believe. She is not looking forward to being rooted out of her sickbed in order to go back to work when not only is she not better than when she took the time off but she is actually worse than when she began her sick leave. I completely understand that she is frustrated and tired."

"I plan on taking very good care of her," Brian promised.

"If you didn't intend on that, I'd have her in isolation either with me or close enough to me that I could oversee her care myself," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 am

Jack sighed and nodded he understood her concern " yeah I can see her worry " he said and looked at the kids playing on the floor with cassidy and Jess along with the cats max and mo. He saw Abby and sighed " what about Abby ?" he asked " you know shes got this bug " he said looking back at both Robert and Brian. Steven looked at Jack and sighed.

" we don't know that it could just be a cold kids get them" he said placing his hand on Jack's shoulder " don't start panicking yet" he said and looked at Robert " right?"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:48 am

"Theoretically, its certainly possible," Robert said. "But not likely, since she already has the start of the rash that goes with it. We're keeping a close eye on her. So far, we havent seen much from the other kids, but we're watching them too. I know its frightening, but since we can't do anything to prevent it or control it yet, there is very little sense in speculating. I suggest we take each day as it comes and hope that it is not nearly as complicated as some people think it could be." He was about to say something more when the dishes came marching in, in formation like a marching band. Max and Mo flew into action, stalking the china. "You know," Robert said, just casually watching the china and the silver march through the house, "we really should try to avoid letting her go to sleep." Michael just laughed.

"Shall I?" Michael said.

"Actually," Robert said, "I'd rather like to see where they think they can go." Michael burst into laughter.

"You cannot let the china march through the house, Robert!" Kate scowled, tempted to draw on them.

"Hold your fire. You might break them, and Khaat rather likes that set," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 am

Jack smiled and nodded he was feeling some what better about things now he ducked as a side plate almost hit him in the back of his head " wow " he said and stepped to one side letting it catch up to the rest of the set " well at least you know shes sleeping" Jack said looking at Michael then at Robert " you want to let them float around the house?" he asked and glanced at a chuckling Steven who was making a stuffed fish float around Fallon who was reaching out for it as she sat up on the floor in front of him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm

"Nah," Michael laughed. "Probably not. Robert would. I won't. Khaat does not like chipped dishes. I think it is the restaurant owner in her." He got up and went over to the parade of dishes and shouted at them. "Oi! Where do you think you lot are going?" One of the knives motioned that they were heading downstairs to the pool.

"You want washed, we have a sink for that. Get back in the bloody kitchen before I have Kate turn you all into a mosaic outside around the big pool!" he ordered. The soup tureen dared him and stuck out its tongue and blew raspberries at him. Michael narrowed his eyes at it. "I shall fill you with vinegar!" The tureeen seemed to act a bit ill at that thought. "Well? Move it! Back up on the shelf!" They begrudgingly headed back to the kitchen. "And no nicks or chips while you're at it!" He watched them slowly filing back to the kitchen and returned to his seat. There was a bit of a pause as Robert refilled his glass of port and then Robert laughed, finding the whole thing amusing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top