Marriage is Murder
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Jess smiled and nodded" yeah I have also , well with the two of us it won't take long " she said finishing her food and taking her plate through to the kitchen then she walked back in and sat down with Catlin and Alex she passed James his sippy cup and one to Jaylen who had both finished there food. " we really should spend a bit more time in the shop " Jess said and sighed " but as you said what with everything going on its hard" Jack looked at Jess.

" why not go now before the hospital I'll mind Catlin and Alex " he said and Jess smiled moving she kissed his cheek and dove up the stairs to change for work. Returning she looked at Kate and Fiona "if your ready we could go now and change the stock" she said smiling at Fiona.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yes," Kate said. "I'll go ahead and stop at Sparks and buy a fresh tray of cookies for our customers like we always have. And Robert has sent new teas to Sparks for Spring. I'll pick some up so we can brew them." She got up and picked up her jacket. She apparated out to Sparks.

Angus could hear the unhappy wailing of Abbey down the hall in the playroom. He sighed.

"Brian is not winning any points with Abbey. She does not want him to go today. My guess is that the storm scared her. I heard her screaming in the night," he said. Within minutes robert came backk down the hallway, carrying Abbey who was sniffling and had her face buried in Robert's suitcoat jacket. He was kissing her forehead, and he had her little jacket draped over his arm.

"I'm taking her with me," Robert said. "I'll put her in daycare there. Once she gets there and she realizees Daddy and I are just down the hall, she'll be fine. I asked Dakota if she wanted to go, but she was busy playing with the dollhouse and had no interest in going whatsoever."

"Somehow I am not surprised," Angus laughed. He went over and helped Robert put her jacket on her. Then he draped Robert's own coat over his arm and handed him his newspaper and umbrella. "I think you're set now."

"If not, I'll manage. I checked on Khaat. She'll live," Robert said, apparating out with Abbey

"What the hell sort of report was that?" Michael frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Jack chuckled and looked at Michael " that, was a Robert report, quick and to the point " he said and looked at Steven who slipping on his jacket waited " ok we have to get started in our jobs, we'll be back this evening if you need us shout loud one or both of us will come running " he said and moved to stand with Steven both aperated out. Jess smiled at Cassidy and the others and she too left cassidy cleared the table and sighed looking at Michael and Angus.

" looks like its just me and you guys" she said smiling as she carried the last of the dishes through to the kitchen then moved to sit back in the living room with a book to read as she watched James and Catlin playing along with Alex and Jaylen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 am

OOC: um...i think maybe you forgot kieran and fi are there still. and there should be andrew and khaats other 4 kids there as well.

"We'll manage just fine," Fi said. She went to the playroom to check on the other kids. Michael and Angus got up and cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started lunch and dinner preparations.

Fi found a huge roll of paper and a large tin of crayons and set them out for the kids to scribble on. She watched them go eagerly to the paper and start to scribble with the bright colors. Her largest difficulty was stopping Dakota from scribbling on the walls. She figured out through talking with her that it was something Brian allowed, much to her unhappiness with him. fi did not approve of him letting the kids scribble on the walls and then just simply disapparating their drawings. She was surprised Brian was such a permissive father, especially with all the priceless art he had throughout the house.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Cassidy walked over to the nursery two children in her arms and one following but seeing the paper and crayons they got down and ran or crawled off to draw on the paper. " I don't think Brian actually lets her draw on the walls ." she said seeing the scribbles on the wall from crayon and hearing Fiona taking to Dakota as she was about to scribble on it. Cassidy sat with Alex as he drew what he told her was a cat, then a large dog proudly pointing and announcing it was his father. Cassidy chuckled and nodded." yea, but hes not a mean doggie, hes a good doggie" she told him and drew a small horse.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yes, actually, he does," Angus called, passing by the doorway with a basket of fresh towels to put back in the bathrooms. "He lets them scribble on the wall and then just disapparates it when they're done. I'm surprised you haven't ever heard Khaat telling him to stop letting them get away with that. He says thats one of the benefits of being a wizard parent."

Fi just laughed. She could very well see her brother spoiling the kids rotten. And now it would be a little worse now that he knew the triplets were biologically his. He had never treated any of the kids like they weren't his, but if there was ever incentive to spoil kids some more, then Brian would definitely do it.

"Those kids sure have him fooled," Fi laughed. "But since he's not here, perhaps I'll use some sanity about this thing. If I let them draw on the walls, it will be this room only--and he can make it all disappear."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Cassidy chuckled to her self " ow so that's what it was, I thought it was about something else" she said and smiled " ok I guess its ok then " she said seeing Dakota drawing a kitten on the wall cassidy shook her head " he sure does spoil them but he has every right from what I have been told " she said standing and stretching out her back. She watched Alex walk over with a crayon and draw a dog giggling as he did so then drew clouds and a bright sun all in green crayon " hum should I leave that or dissipate it ?" she asked but chose not to do anything for now but enjoy the giggles and smiles that those scribbles brought. She sat and watched Catlin paint placing it on her hand and placing the hand on the paper looking happy as she saw her hand appear on the paper.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Fi pointed her wand at the drawings and added a charm so that the drawings came to life and began to move on their own. Dakota was delighted and clapped and began to run after the kitty she'd drawn on the wall. Fi went over and picked up a blue crayon and drew a ball of yarn for the kitty and used an orange one to draw a toy bone for the dog. That drew the kids around to watch the crayon kitty and dog play with their crayon toys.

As the kids were starting to add butterflies and snakes and other animals they could draw, a tray floated in with juice boxes and a bowl of animal crackers for a midorning snack for the kids and some fresh tea for the grownups.

"Bless Angus," Fi smiled. "He evidently has their schedule down to a fine art. He knows exactly what I was thinking they needed before I had any sort of a chance to go get it fr them. Whatever Brian pays him, ti clearly is not enough."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Cassidy chuckled and smiled as the drawings came alive and the tray floated into the room and she moved it to the small table " snacks kids" she said and handed out the juice boxes to each of the kids and sat down with Fallon who snuggled against Cassidy as she drank happily. Alex and Catlin sat down to drink theirs while Cassidy and Fiona watched. " yeah he is good to them I think of him like the brother I never had I guess they all think that way " she said hearing the carton Fallon had hold of make a noise to say it was empty. Cassidy bent down to pick up some paper and placed it on the table in front of her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:00 am

Once the snacks were distributed, Fi sat with a cup of fresh tea. She glanced up to see a tea float past the playroom, heading upstairs.

"It looks like Khaat must be awake," Fi said. "That looked like tea and toast. Brian said she's a pretty small eater, especially when she doesn't feel well. Sometimes I'm amazed at how much he does know about her. It doesn't seem like there are many things that they don't know about each other. Makes me wonder where their relationship will be by the time they get to their 50th anniversary. He's turned out to be an extraordinary young man."

Fi remembered how much she and her husband thought they knew about each other, and then once they were married the real learning began. They started by finding out how much they didn't know. Their relationship grew after they were married. But Fi was seeing that her little brother was starting his marriage at a point that was already more advanced than most couples. He seemed to know Khaat better and he was starting out as a father, as a wealthy provider who didn't really need to work, married to a wealthy woman who didn't need to work, and he now had 5 kids--three of his own. And, unlike her own husband, Brian treated Khaat like a queen and each of the kids like royalty.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top