Marriage is Murder - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 am

Cassidy turned at Fiona's words and saw the cup disappear up the stairs " defiantly " she said smiling " yeah somethings really got to her I think shes just wore out from all that important work she does" she said taking Fallon's box from her and placing it on the tray where the others hand dropped theirs. " I hope that rash doesn't get too bad , I got chicken pox once not good all that itching" she said and shivered as she sat holding Fallon in her arms as slowly she felt her fall asleep " well someone's sleepy " she said smiling looking at the half asleep girl.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well, if Kate said Khaat already had chicken pox, then I'm sure it isn't. And I've seen how well Brian stocks the potions cabinets here and in Colorado. I think he's prepared for just about every sort of possibility of living out here in the woods. We see all sorts of rashes and things in Colorado just from all the plants in the wood. And so far, nobody but Khaat seems to have it. So, maybe Brian's right. Maybe she just got into something. Who knows? I dont' intend to worry unless there's a reason to.

Brian's triplets took a short snooze before lunch on the playroom floor but Dakota seemed to have endless energy. Fi was guessing that, to a given extent, Dakota missed Abbey. They'd spent their entire lives together and now for them to be apart, it was a shift for both of them, and Dakota did seem to be a bit lost. She was glad when Max finally took her on a bit of a game of hide and seek through the playroom.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Cassidy sighed and nodded " yeah, I wasn't sure that was what I heard or if it was German measles" she said clearing up the play room for a while. She watched Dakota and Max " she seems to not need her nap she might sleep all the way tonight for Brian and Khaat " Cassidy said and smiled seeing them disappear under the table " I do hope though it really is nothing with Khaat " she placed the toys into the toy box " I know I could do this with magic but I find it therapeutic to do it by hand" she said smiling at Fiona.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

"I did most things by magic because it just seemed like a lot of extra effort for nothing," Fi said. "Until I got reacquainted with Brian. I hadn't met a wizard who did most things by hand until I met him again. Not sure where he got that from. It sure wasn't from the Quinns. Must be a Lupin thing."

"It is," Angus said, coming to collect the snack tray. " Sorry I'm late getting the tray. I had to run back to St. Mungos for Khaat. It seems that she is developing more of a fever. I went to see Robert for her and Brian seems to be getting a sore throat an the sniffles now too. I did find Robert and he sent a potion to control Khaat's fever and he's working to ease Brian's sniffles. You should see their emergency ward. Its wall to wall with people with this stuff. No wonder Khaat was all night. And I'm sure that's making it worse for her. Anyway, Robert wants her to rest in her room today. Michael is reheating his chicken and noodles because its what she wants. We offered to make her fresh food, but she really missed not getting his chicken and noodles last night."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 am

Cassidy looked at Fiona and nodded she was about to say it must be when she heard Angus say it first and she smiled placing the last toy in the box then covered Jaylen with her blanket and sat back down her thoughts turned to Jess also working at th4 hospital and how tired she would feel coming back exhausted from working in the shop and at the hospital. Cassidy gathered all the cartons now empty and placed them on the tray handing it to Angus and nodded her agree meant in the chicken noodles " they we're delicious, I have to admit" she said smiling at the thought of them again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

Angus had brought Khaat in a bag from her father with a number of potions in it. She had relented to Angus's pestering and had taken the one for the fever. She put the rest aside and curled up on the bed, buried under a blanket, chilled and itching again, coughing and sneezing, feeling like she had a bad cold.

Brian stopped home for lunch and brought Abbey home. He put her at the lunch table with the rest of the kids and said he'd be back to eat in a moment. Angus and Michael said they would help with the kids. He went upstairs to find that Angus had delivered a tray of chicken and noodles to Khaat but khaat wasn't interested in food. The itchy rash was making her buggy.

"Here," he said, getting out the anti-itch lotion again. "Let me help." He went to spread it on her back and hesitated. "We need to call your father," he said. "This is not poison ivy."

"What?" she frowned.

"Um..your itch..it's turning color."

"They frequently get redder as people scratch," she waved his concern aside.

"Yeah, but do they turn green?"

"What?" she looked back at him.

"I'm serious. Your rash is just starting to turn green."

"We'd better send word to Daddy," she sighed.

"I fully intend to," Brian said, finishing with the lotion. He washed his hands well and then sent Archangel to Robert with the new development. He insisted she try to eat. She picked at it, but wasn't truly hungry. He did get her to drink the fresh lemonade that was on the tray.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Jess returned exhausted and sat down her feet ached and her back did too several children had come in with similar symptoms to the adults and they had been bad. she stood back up deciding to check on Khaat as she felt something was not right, heading up she found Brian in Khaats room with several of Roberts potions and she saw her back. " thought it was " she said " others in the hospital have come down with this rash, it will only get worse Khaat, I now what Robert will say stay in bed, rest and recover your energy's" she moved next to Brian and smiled " Those will make her comfortable till Robert gets here and can give her more." she said and moved back out sending a note to Robert to return immediately. Washing and changing she checked all the children non seem to be showing any symptoms but she would get Roberts second opinion on this.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:34 pm

"Let's keep the cold fluids coming, Jess," Brian said. "Her fever has gone up. This is not just a cold. St. Mungos is running over with it. Whatever this is, its looking like an epidemic to me."

"Well, if I already have it, then there is no reason why I should not go back to work, then," Khaat said.

"Don 't be stupid," Brian sighed. "First of all, you cannot possibly feel like working."

"I don't. But Daddy needs help there."

"Then we'll help him. You're not the only other healer in England. And second, we don't know how people are getting it. We don't need you spreading it."

"Then you don't need me here to spread it to the kids either. You know,..." she began thinking.

He lifted her face to look at him. "Now you look at me," he said firmly. "Whatever hairbrained thoughts you have about running off and doing something stupid like trying to live in a cave to save the kids, or whatever else you have in that head of yours. Just stop it. Your home is here with me. If its contagious, the kids and all the rest of us are already exposed. You save them nothing. Do yourself a favor and rest. Before I bind your powers so you can't do something stupid."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Jess looked at Brian and Khaat " I know that's where I came from we have had to draft in more axillary healers " she said and sighed as she heard them speak of the children " there fine, so far no symptoms I took the liberty to check them while they slept " she added poring Khaat some cold water for her and carefully gave her the glass to drink. Jess smiled exsaustedly at them both as she brushed her hair from her eyes her own cheeks slightly flushed but only from the hard work she'd put in at the hospital moving patients to the high infections ward.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"Thank you," Brian told Jess. He looked back at Khaat. "Stay there and dont do anything stupid. I'll be back. I'm going to go downstairs for just a few minutes. Behave yourself."

"I will, I will," she sighed, waving him away. She watched him leave and gave in. She flicked her wand to conjure a couple more pillows behind her, and got a huge mountain of cardboard boxes where the pillows were supposed to be. She frowned. "What the devil?" she frowned. She flicked her wand again to get rid of the boxes and instead of getting rid of them, they doubled in size. She got frustrated and cursed the boxes and the moment the swearing left her lips, the room was filled with cardboard boxes.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top