Marriage is Murder - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 60 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Jack walked in to the room to hear Remus in the portrait " hes right , he should have died along time ago " he said softly as he looked down at Khaat Jess came in several minuets later and walked right over to Khaat then over to Brian , she looked at Robert.

" I wish I could have done more for him" she said softly as she held Brian's hand feeling his strong pulse it did not help her feeling of she had let him down for not doing more even though she had done all she could for him. Jack moved to look at the portrait and he spoke to it .

" Remus you of all people know I can not and will bite some one just because they ask me to" he said then turned to Robert " you want blood dead , so be it I'll tear out his throat when we meet again" he said his eyes and face showing little emotion as he had spoken.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

"He's just pissed off," Remus said. "Can't actually say as I blame him, really. Who else do you lot think he bellows at? Maybe Brian, but not under these circumstances. He's been bellowing at me his whole life. I'm used to it."

"I do not bellow!" Robert said. Khaat groaned.

"Daddy," she said, coughing, her head pounding. "If you're going to yell at Remus, take him into another room. Wait..where am I?"

"You and Brian are both home at the farmhouse."

"Brian?" she asked, trying immediately to reach for him. Brian reached over and took her hand.

"You both survived," Robert said. "I didn't think you were going to, but you did. We'll do a briefing later."

"And the villa?"

"I dont' know yet. I dont care about a vacation house. It can be replaced. You two, however, cannot. Give us a minute and then you can rest."

"The kids?" Brian asked.

"Still safe at your place with Kieran and Fi. Now, do me a favor and let me work. As for the rest of you, we'll be doing a staff meeting as soon as I get my patients settled."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Jack nodded to the portrait and looked at Robert " ok note to self don't piss off Robert " he said and moved to Jess placing his hand on her shoulder lightly telling her she did all she could with her limited knowledge and understanding. Jack looked at Robert " so kitchen table then" he spoke softly and left with Jess in tow finding Jim already sat at the table two pots in front of him one of tea and one of coffee. On a tray sat mugs and cups for every one who was or were going to sit around the table he knew the main topic was going to be James Blood and how to rid themselves of him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Robert tended to Khaat and Brian and soon had them in bed and comfortable. He tended their injuries, elevated the head of the bed so they could breathe easier, and then cast a spell in the room itself. It made Khaat's and Brian's' heads spin.

"I cast an oxygen spell on the room," Robert explained to them. "Your heads will clear in a moment when you adjust to the pure oxygen. Do me a favor, though. Do not light fires or cause sparks. I would very much like a chance to enjoy this house before we burn it down again."

"I'll try to remember," Brian said, realizing he had a terrible headache.

"The headaches will clear up by morning," Robert said, He touched their foreheads and drew off the pain. "Do try to behave yourselves. I have business to attend to."

"He's mine, Robert," Brian said.

"No, he's not," Robert said. "This issue is now mine. get some rest--both of you." Enzo jumped up on the bed and Robert checked Enzo to be sure he was alright before he left the dog--even though he was soot covered--on the bed with them and went back to the kitchen where Kate was pouring herself a cup of tea. She handed him her cup instead and poured herself another.

"Is this an official meeting, then?" she asked.

"It certainly is," Robert said.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sat May 26, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Jack sat with a cup of coffee while Jess nursed a cup of tea in her hand she looked up at Robert walked in Jim sat back in his chair all relaxed. " so whats our next move?" he asked not even looking up at him as he knew Robert that well, that and he'd heard him talking to the Remus portrait. Jack and Jess looked up and nodded that they too wanted to know.

" I could track him down and kill him no questions asked " Jack said " be my pleasure" he said letting a soft growl leave his lips as he finished speaking. Jess just took his hand and he sighed smiling down at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 11:08 pm

"I don't know exactly all the details, just that James came back and set an explosion spell," Robert said. "Brian told me that much."

"I talked to Enzo," Kate said. "He said 'things' fell on Khaat and the intruder hit Brian over the head and apparated out."

"Well, that makes sense with what little Brian said. How is the house?"

"The fire is out and the property is secured," Kate said, "The stone shell is still there but it will need extensive reconstruction."

"Angus," Robert ordered, "Get our crews on it--now. I want security tight. No one who isn't authorized gets anywhere near the villa or the land."

"I could get my grandfather to head that for us," Angus said.

"Do it," Robert ordered. "Khaat and Brian will have respiratory issues, some congestion, headache, possibly chest pain and some other body aches and pains, at the very least, for at least the next 24 to 48 hours. Brian would surely have died if Angus and Jack and Jess hadn't responded so quickly. Thank you. He'll be fine. And Khaat would have surely died in that fire if Jim and Jack hadn't responded to her so quickly. A job well done, All. I'm keeping Brian and Khaat here for the next couple of days until they recover. What a damninable ugly day its been for them and we barely made it to lunch time today.

"I want them to rest. They've been through enough," he continued. "And I will not traumatize my grandchildren with having them see their parents looking like death warmed over. Let the kids just think mommy and daddy are gone for a couple days. Now, the subject of Blood is another matter. From a personal leve, I want him dead. I am not going to officially authorize us actively hunting him. Not yet. If I do, he'll hide himself under the nearest rock. However--the next time he comes, you do what you need to do. I would not be disappointed to see him dead. However, I am not foolish enough to believe that eliminating Blood will stop the threats to my family. It might slow them down a bit, though."

"And in the meantime?" Angus asked gently.

"Take care of my family. My kids. My grandkids. My wife. Nothing is more important."

"My concern is for how Khaat and Brian are going to deal with all of this when they have a chance to catch up with it all," Kate said, leaning back on the kitchen counter and sipping her tea.

"And thats why I'd like them wrapped in a lot of people who love them," Robert said. "We should make an effort to not smother them--after all, this was supposed to have been a romantic weekend to let Khaat de-stress and get her mind off this plague. But that's been literally blown all to hell. When Brian has had a chance to put his brain cells back in order, I'll see what he wants to do. This surely would be more restful for Khaat if she weren't without her sight. That is understandably unnerving and frightening. I suggest for now that we do need to make sure they're okay. Oh, and would somebody wash that dog? He used to be white. He's not right now. And he smells like smoke."

"So do the rest of us that were at the fire," Kate shrugged.

"And the rest of us smell like fish," Angus said. "Kate, can I help you get food together?"

"No thank you," Kate said. "You need to talk to your grandfather. That's more important. Some of the rest of us can at least assemble sandwiches, I think."

"I would suggest you lot apparate out home and shower and get fresh clothes and come back," Robert said. "By then we'll have something put together for lunch. We all need to eat something."

In the bedroom, Khaat had a coughing spell and all she could taste was char and smoke. Brian knew she needed some water. Personally, he felt like he'd had enough water, but he knew that was salt water and that wasn't healthy. He accio'd a couple of glasses of water, and Kate saw the glasses float down from the cabinet, fill themselves with water and start to float off. She flicked her fingers to drop a few ice cubes into each glass from the freezer as the glasses floated in front of the fridge. When the glasses arrived, Brian put them both on his nightstand and fed her a few sips of water.

"You even thought of ice," Khaat said, feeling deeply relieved at even just a few sips of water.

"No I didnt, " he said. "Must have been somebody in the kitchen."

"Where are we again?" she frowned.

"Your room at the farmhouse. I understand why your dad chose it. It makes sense."

"This day sucks. We've never had a day this bad."

"Oh yes we have," he sighed, taking a sip of his own water. "Do you ache like I do?"

"Yep," she said. "And that sucks too. Do we have a house left?"

"No clue. I dont' care. I thought you were dead. There are more houses."

"I thought we were both dead," she yawned. He brushed her hair softly.

"We'll be okay," he reassured her softly. He kissed her sooty cheek. "Its okay to sleep. I'm not leaving--I swear." She heard nothing more, her exhaustion forcing her into a deep sleep. He took her hand in his and slipped off into a light doze himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Jess and cassidy both stood up and looked at Kate " we'll work on the sandwiches while the guys wash and change, Steven could you wash Enzo for us " Cassidy asked and he smiled nodding as he left to fetch Enzo for hi wash witch he felt would be better done before his own knowing he'd probably get wet. Steven moved up to the bed room and heard voices carefully he pushed open the door.

" hay glad to see your awake " He said and looked at Enzo " Robert sent me to fetch Enzo he felt he could use a bath since he is gray now and not his usual white " he said and breathed out as he looked at the dog " hay you want to get clean?" he asked then looked at Brian " just borrowing he'll be right back and a lot cleaner " he said and watched Enzo move to another room and sit in the shower. " ok this is where I get wet" he said and moved to the other room closing the door behind him.

Jess moved with cassidy to the kitchen and set everything out for the sandwiches and began to make them. Soon they had several variety's laid out on the table for every one. Jess moved to find Robert " ok sandwiches made help your self " she said as Cassidy walked out drying her hands after washing them. " Cassie, you go shower, jacks showering as we speak and I'll follow him once hes done" she said and Cassidy left handing her the tea towel.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 26, 2012 10:02 pm

"Thank you," Brian said. "Between the dog and her and me, it all smells like burned fish." He was glad to see Steven take the dog for a bath.

"I'd love to shower," she said.

"Give me a bit, and I'll help you. I can't believe after all that water I want a shower. How nuts is that? Give me two minutes. Will you be okay that long?"

"I'll do my best," she said.

"Remus, keep an eye on her," he told the portrait, getting up.

"Like I have something better to do?" the portrait rolled his eyes. "Just make sure you're strong enough for that, Lad."

"I can manage for that long." Brian did manage to shower and he changed into some simple gray drawstring lounge pants and came out feeling worlds better. "I can't believe how much better that feels."

"I don't even know if I have clothes here."

"We always kept a change or two here. It may not be the most stylish but you do have a pink silk spaghetti strap thing here. "

"Do I have a robe?"

"Um...yeah. You do. Its..um..yellow."

"It doesn't match?"

"Does it need to?"

"Of course. I buy them in sets," she said. He flicked his wand at it.

"Okay, they match now. Do you want to shower or not?"

"Yes, please." He got her up slowly and helped her to the shower. He had to hussle her up to keep them from both getting fatigued. She had shampooed her long hair and wanted to comb it out. Brian was not happy that she took all Robert's bandages off her eyes to wash. He refused to let her stand in the bathroom to comb it out. He took her back to bed and got her a comb to sit in bed and comb it out from there. He didnt' say anything to her about taking off the bandages. He understood she wanted the soot out of her hair. And he figured the bandages were replaceable.

"Get off your feet, Boy," Remus said. "You're working too hard just to breathe. Go rest. You know it'll clear up, but neither of you can be doing it. "

"Yeah, yeah," Brian said. "I really, really do want a cup of coffee, though."

"Sit your arse down, Son," Remus scowled. "The coffee can wait. "

"He can get worse," Khaat said, feeling tired from just combing out her hair.

"I know," Brian gave it. "I remember." He went back to bed, mainly to pacify Remus.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Jess in the kitchen sensed Brian and Khaat were awake and sent a pot of coffee up to their room smiling as she knew both would need it, she followed it up to their room . Steven in the mean time was getting wet from Enzo, though he knew the dog loved the water, as much as he explained for him to sit still he would move and jumped around soaking him. " ok your done let me..." Enzo shook spattering water all over him as he stood holding once dry towel , Steven sighed deeply as he watched Enzo head for Khaat and Brian's room he followed catching him before he climbed up on the bed " sorry he got away from me , but he's all clean. Jess entered behind Steven and chuckled.

" ok who was giving whom a shower?" she asked setting the tray with the coffee pot and mugs down next to the bed on Brian side . " ok I felt you could use coffee since you have showered already, Khaat want me to re bandage your eyes for you?" she asked touching Khaats hand to show she was standing next to the bed and her now.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 26, 2012 10:27 pm

"I'd appreciate it, Jess," Brian said, realizing he was capable of it but he was simply too tired. "Robert had her hand bandaged too because of the stone burning it. but its just impossible to keep your hand dry in the shower. That coffee smells incredible. You want some, Khaat?"

"Oh, yes. Please," she said. Coffee. That was something that made sense. it was sometihng that they both found comforting. Brian flicked his wand and the pot poured two cups of coffee and delivered them to him. '

"The dog doesn't smell like smoke anymore," Khaat said. "Thank you."

"And neither do you," Brian said, kissiing her cheek. "Did you have any bandages anywhere else?"

"I dont' know. I can't see, remember?"

"Well, I figured you might remember if you took them off."

"I just used a quick unbandage spell. It disapparated any of them I had," she said. He groaned. Robert hadn't told him if he had put any more bandages in place. Brian just didnt' know."

"Shall I give a shout to the small portrait in hiis wallet?" Remus asked. Brian frwoned, getting an odd visual of Robert's back pocket shoutiing at him.

"Uh...maybe not," Brian frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top