Marriage is Murder - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Jack moved to hold Jess " ok if your sure we'll head out , you know where we are if you need us " he said and aperated Jess out and back to the villa where Andrew and the others ran up to him shouting for him to take them swimming and to take them apple picking from the orchard behind the villa. Steven moved to hold Cassidy and smiled as he watched Jack and Jess leave " we're not that far away shout if you need us" he said and chuckled a little as cassidy tapped his arm " ok look after her Brian" he said and aperated out of the house back to their own villa and bedroom grinning as he shut the door with cassidy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Angus decided to go out fishing w/ his brothers on their boat, and it felt good to him to have his sealegs back again.

Khaat and Brian were sitting together in the quiet and hadn't been alone more than about 2 minutes when all hell broke loose. Khaat heard shattering glass. Flame. She felt heat. She realized she was being thrown, and things were breaking, exploding, falling.

"Get out!" She heard Brian shouting. "Khaat--go!" She panicked. She froze. Then she heard Brian cry out in pain and the sound of his voice was eerily quiet. "Brian!" she screamed, terrified.

She thought, somewhere in the flame, she heard the sound of apparating, but she just didn't know.

She tried to shout for Brian and heard nothing. She felt Enzo nudge her. But she couldnt move. She was pinned.

"I can't move," she told Enzo. "Go. Get out." Enzo refused to leave her.

Brian had lost consciousness. He awoke moments later feeling himself being thrown around like a sack of potatoes. He heard a motor closeby. And then he heard the sound of chains rattling. He had been magically bound and bindfolded. He wasn't figuring this would end well for him. His only thought was her. His beautiful wife. His children who were all wonderful beyond words. This was not the way he wanted this to end.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Jim aperated in right into a war he took out his wand and fired at several men who were dragging some one from the villa but he was too late as they took off down the road he dove inside " Khaat its ok your ok" he said softly and looked around the room " damn " he said realizing Brian was gone . Moving to the floo he opened it " ROBERT YOUR NEEDED NOW !!" he shouted down it and moved back to Khaat unable and unsure weather he could tell her Brian was gone no doughy taken buy who ever had broke in.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

At the same moment, Angus was dropping a line quietly off the side of his boat. He glanced up to see a rickety old looking fishing trawler a short distance from his own ship. He looked and saw an odd scene. The men on the ship had..wait. It was a man. And this man had sandy colored hair like Brian. He had blue jeans and a white shirt like Brian. And they were...were they wrapping him in boat chains? Dear God. He was bound. Blindfolded, And periodically, he would start to fall limp and they'd stand him up again to continue wrapping him in endless pounds of boatchains. Then, Angus saw a glint of gold around the poor man's neck--just like Brian's....Oh, hell, he thought.

At that moment, they rolled him off the trawler into the Mediterranean Sea.

"No! No! No! No! No!" he heard his own voice rising in fear. His hand gripped the medallion around his own neck, summoning help as Brian's form sank like an anchor into the depths. "Move!" He told his brothers. "Its Brian!" The deck of Angus's ship broke into chaos as the trawler sailed away into the distance.

Robert had just arrived back at the farmhouse and was just looking through the mail when the floo bellowed an alarm at him---exactly at the same time his medallion sounded a summoning alarm. "Kate!!" he shouted. "Go! Go, go, go!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 25, 2012 12:51 am

Jack saw his medallion light up along with Jess's and he aperated out right at the same time Steven and cassidy appeared on deck " whats wrong?" he asked Angus quickly. Steven looked around and saw no emergency but hearing Angus looked at the ship and frowned.

" got to be Blood, did Robert get here yet?" he asked looking around to see no sign of him . But he did see Jack dive over the edge of the boat and into the water swimming away he stopped and dove down into the water returning with a limp body in his arms. lifting it up Steven was shocked to find out it was Brian wrapped in heavy chains taking his wand he broke them and let them fall back into the water. Jess moved over and felt for a pulse not finding any she placed her hand over his chest sending a small electric shock into his heart not once but twice to start it then turning him on to his side so the water he swallowed could drain out while she kept an eye on him.

" Brian, can you hear me?" she asked hoping to get a response from him as she held him on his side.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 am

Robert apparated first to the signal of the medallion, sending Kate to the villa. Robert found himself on Angus's deck, and before he even had fully fored from the porting, he saw Brian laying on the deck face down, soaking wet and not moving. He went to him instantly and began checking him. He found a heartbeat and struggling respirations.

"Come on, Son," Robert said, laying his hand on Brian's chest. "Breathe." He forced a breathing spell on Brian and after a couple of struggling breaths, Brian began to cough and choke and spit up seawater and gasp for air. "We've got you," Robert quickly reassured him. "Just breathe."

"Khaat," he gasped. "go....Go now...." He wasn't worried about himself. He didn't know if Khaat was even still alive. "James...fire...."

"James came back," Robert was putting pieces together. To the villa?" Brian nodded. "Did he set the house on fire?" Brian nodded, but it wasn't that simple. And his coughing wasn't giving him time to breathe enough to use words well. He tried a couple times, and Robert soothed him, knowing Brian had nearly just died. "Gently. Patience," Robert soothed. "Take your time." Brian was adamant. They had to go. Somebody had to go to the house.

"Boom!" Brian finally managed.

"Damn," Robert said, putting it together immediately. James had set an explosion spell off at the villa. Brian didn't know if Khaat was alive or not. "I'll find her. I swear," Robert swore to Brian. He looked at the rest of them. "I have to go. You take care of him and keep him safe. I'm going back."

Kate apparated into nothing but smoke and flame. "Khaat!" she began to shout. She couldn't see anything. Then she heard a dog bark. "Khaat!" Kate called again.

"I..dont know where I am," Khaat coughed the smoke making it hard for her to breathe. And it was getting hot. She was clutching onto Enzo now out of her own fear. "I..can't move! My leg...I can't move it."

"Khaat!" It was her father's booming voice now.

ooc: there is some heavy debris on her leg. she's pinned.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Jim searched for Khaat hearing Robert calling from some where the villa was filled with smoke as he tried to extinguish the flames " Robert, bed room be careful things are coming down fast " he shouted but saw Jack dive past him and straight to the room.

"Khaat, its Jack" he said " I'm going to lift a beam that,s across your leg Robert will be here soon. " he said hoping Robert would come and pull her out soon. He placed his legs down on the floor and pushed up with all his strength " Enzo pull " he said watching the dog pull her slowly out but he could feel his arms shaking " Robert hurry I can't hold it much longer" he called out.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 12:56 pm

"Jim," Robert shouted, going for Khaat, "work on putting out this fire! An extinguish spell should work." He reached her and saw Enzo had ahold of her shirt in his teeth and was pulling , his four feet anchored firmly into the floor.

"Let me help you there, Boy," Robert told Enzo. He pulled her out from under the load Jack was lifting. "I've got her, Jack." He picked her up and accio'd Enzo's leash into his hand. He flicked his fingers at the fireplace enough to open the floo. He noticed Khaat had passed out from either the smoke or the pain.

"Angus!" he shouted. "Get Brian out of here. Take him to my farmhouse. Now!" He looked at Jack. "The stone struture of the villa will stand but the inside framing may go. Help Jim put out the flames and then you and Jim draw another protection line around this. Get this secured. We're going to my farmhouse. Kate!..."

"I'll stay and help secure this," she told Robert. "I'll be right behind you."

"Be careful!" Robert said.

Angus heard, for some odd reason, a floo message being shouted through the cookstove in the kitchen but it was just loud enough that he heard it. He went up on deck. "Sorry, Guys. We gotta go. Robert's orders." He knelt down and gripped Brian's hand hard to port him to the farmhouse. "Who's coming with us?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Jack watched as Robert pulled Khaat and Enzo free from the bed throwing it to one side he moved to Jim who just as Robert had said was using An extinguish spell to put it out with both of them together they managed to fight it back to where it had started and then put it out. Both Jim and Jack were blackened from the soot bit both looked around Jim looking at Jack and nodded his approval. Both checked the area and then drew a new protection line around the villa to secure it. Both jack and Jim looked to Kate , but it was Jack who spoke.

" Kate you done?" he asked as he washed off the soot from his face using a bottle of water one man handed to him along with a towel they had brought. he handed it to Jim who did the same making sure to let some water run behind his head to cool himself off.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Robert was outraged. He was so angry that, although he didn't show it outwardly, his anger manifested as he ported into the kitchen of his farmhouse with a deafening roar. He ported in at the same time that Angus ported in with Brian.

"Sorry," he said to the dog, letting his leash slip out of his finger so that the dog was free. Evidently the dog was used to tempermental wizards because he didnt' flinch. Robert saw Angus arrive. "Bring him," Robert ordered Angus. Robert carried Khaat back to her room--Remus's old rooms, and Angus following carrying Brian who was still coughing and struggling.

"Why the hell aren't you here when I need you?" Robert snarled at the portrait of Remus that hung over Khaat's bedroom fireplace.

"And what would you have me do? Transfigure and go toe to toe with him?" Remus's image asked calmly.

"It's a start! I was almost parenting my grandchildren!" he was irritable.

"Well, if you want a werewolf showdown, have Black Heart bite you and then you can face Blood down yourself," Remus replied.

"Thats not funny," Robert said, putting Khaat on the bed as Angus put Brian on the bed without saying a word.

"Did I laugh?" Remus asked. "He's foul, and he stinks and he's ugly. But he is defeatable, and you know it. "

"I want him dead," Robert said, beginning to check Khaat.

"There's a spell for that," Remus said with a bit of sarcasm. "Why are you screwing with him? If he's deadly, then you'd best get him before he gets you. How much more will you let him get away with?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top