Marriage is Murder - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Jack nodded and looked at the marker as a man picked it up and destroyed it . Jack relayed the instructions to the man " now go tell every one to check every property they own " he said the ,an dove away and Jack looked at Jess threw the window and smiled back at him. " I told them just what you said every one has their job looking for disturbances or out of place things" he sighed and looked around now seeing every small hole and disturbed piece of ground close to the house " this will take for ever" he said and looked towards Edward.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"No, not forever," Edward said. "And its very likely it won't stop him forever. But it will deter him for awhile. And right now thats all we're after. If you'll excuse me." he took the sleeve to the house and handed it to Robert. Robert remembered the blouse and the day she was attacked and how and when she lost it.

"I havent' seen this in a long time," he said.

"Daddy?" Khaat asked quietly, a bit apprehensive.

"Nothing, Dear," he said to her reassuringly. What she couldn't see right now couldn't hurt her, and in fact, would protect her from a lot of horrible memories. "Just an old scrap of cloth. I do need to be more careful where I toss things out. He's used it as a marker."

"Why didn't I think he might do that?" she sighed.

"You shouldn't have to," he said. "I'm still supposed to be smart enough to think of those things, Sweetheart."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Jess looked at Robert and sighed " good thought" she said and watched men walking aorund the grounds out side knowing what they were searching " so how do we destroy them when we come across one?" she asked out of ear shot of Khaat. Jack moved around the garden and outhouses making sure all things that weren't known were disposed of quickly till nothing was left that nobody knew of. Walking back in he sighed as he walked to the kitchen and washed his hands.

" well think we got them all but you and I know hes a tricky one and could still have dozens around" he said softly walking in with the tea towel over his shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"All we can ever do is our best," Robert said. "Stop looking. The hunt has gone on long enough. He's never gotten far even when he has come. If he is stupid enough to return we'll deal with it then. Brian, do you feel secure enough for you and Khaat continue your weekend here alone?"

"Definitely," Brian said defiantly. "We're not giving up that easily. We aren't running, and we arent' ruining our weekend for that. We'll be fine."

"Then I suggest you let Jack and Steven make one more security check before we all leave you two alone. And I am presuming it goes without saying that you'll call me if you need help, either with her wounds or with security."

"Of course," Brian said.

"Are you sure?" Khaat asked Brian.

"Absolutely," he said.

"Then if Brian says we'll be fine, thats good enough for me," Khaat said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Jess looked at Steven as he stepped forward " I'll do it " he said and headed out the door to the garden and grounds. Jack sat down and relaxed as Jess sat with him.

" I agree relax and rest. " he said wrapping his arm around Jess as he accioed a cup of juice to quell the thirst had developed from all that searching of the grounds. " besides all we can do is carry on , hes the one who will be worrying , not us" he added. Cassidy walked in carrying towels in her arms.

" sorry some one used all the towels and left them on the floor " she said looking at Jack who looked down.

" my bad sorry" he said and Jess hit his arm " I did say sorry , but I needed to shower" he finished as cassidy headed to the kitchen to wash them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 pm

"I've put a fruit salad in the fridge for the two of you for lunch," Angus said to Brian, "And there is a meal in the roaster in the fridge. All you need to do is to put it in the oven an hour or so before you want to eat. Oh, and, there is dark chocolate gelato in the freezer and fresh hazelnut cookies in the cookie jar. I think you should be set for the rest of the day."

"Thank you," Brian smiled. Angus thought of everything.

"You will try not to do anything stupid, right?" Robert asked.

"We're not going home because of this," Brian said. "I promised her a weekend for two in Tuscany, and we're going to do it. Not everything in romance depends on sight. Touch can be at least as effective."

"He's got you there," Angus laughed. "I think they can manage that part without all of us lagging about."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Jack chuckled and Jess smiled from where they sat on the couch " you want us to leave you alone now?" Jess asked knowing that's exactly what they wished, or if it was her and jack they would want. Steven walked back in and looked at Brian the Cassidy.

" ok checked every where and its all secure men are stationed aorund but they will keep a low profile " he said washing his hands off then returning to the small group " so did I hear right you want time alone" he said moving to Cassidy " just have to say the word man and we'll be out your hair " he added and chuckled as he glanced at Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

"We are still technically newlyweds," Brian said. "At least til October."

"And then its old hat, or what?" Robert laughed. "A whole year and she becomes the old ball and chain, huh?"

"Hit him, would you?" Khaat sighed.

"He is asking for it," Brian laughed. "I'll just beat him the next time we practice."

"Oh, trash talking now, are we?" Robert laughed out loud. "That's big talk. Put your money where your mouth is, Son, if you're man enough."

"Alright. I'm betting I can impress Khaat a hell of a lot quicker than you can impress Kate."

Robert laughed even harder. "That's because when you're a newlywed everything impresses you. Thats no contest."

"Well, if you dont' think you can do it, I understand," Brian said.

"Oh, thats so stupid. Thats just stupid enough I'll take that bet. The four of us. Dinner. When you get back into town. We'll see. And what will you be doing as the loser?"

"Well, as the winner, I will be taking Khaat for a five star weekend getaway of my choice--on you."

"Oh, well, good. Kate and I have a stack of brochures to choose from when we win. Done."

"You both just un-impressed me by betting on me," Khaat said. "You're both going to have to work doubly hard to impress me or my mother now. I'm just sayin'."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Jack, Jess, cassidy and Steven all laughed along with them but they all knew they would head back to their own villas soon to leave Brian and Khaat alone. " ok newly weds , when your ready for time alone we'll all go we all could use some time alone with our partners." Cassidy said and looked at Steven who smiled at her. Jack stood up and looked at Robert " if you don't need us here we'll leave the newly weds alone " he said chuckling as he pulled Jess to her feet.

" yes we should be getting back to the kids" she said " they will be wanting their daddy to play and swim with them in the new pool " she added and smiled seeing Jack shack his head. " don't tell me you don't want to" she said and he smiled at her.

" Of course I do it's just you do it ow so much better than I do" he said and Jess laughed at his trying to get out of bed time with the kids.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 24, 2012 11:04 pm

"Well, you all don't get nearly enough time just to enjoy being with your families without all of us," Brian said. "We appreciate it but sometimes you do need to be without our drama."

"And you need a little rest," Robert said to Khaat, kissing her cheek. "Don't push. Let Enzo do the work. Or Brian. Whoever's smarter."

"That would be the dog," Brian said.

"Well, then, Enzo," Robert said. "If Brian is stupid, just eat him." Brian laughed. "And," Robert continued, "If you need something, send for one of us."

"We will."

"I'll go then." he said. He and Edward apparated out.

"I appreciate your help," Brian said to the rest of them. "Thank you."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top