Marriage is Murder - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 31 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Steven nodded and smiled " I will my duty tonight , I'll stop by and stay with her in my brake time don't worry " he said and smiled at the cat " hay Irena" he said and stood back up " don't worry about her Khaat, Robert" he said. Jess smiled and looked at them all.

" I'll be here as well so she'll be fine" Jess said as she sneezed " don't worry just a sneeze " she said and chuckled lightly as Hannah stood in the doorway wondering if Khaat was going home. " though I would say take her home and make her rest we don't need her to be in intensive care too" Jess said calmly but inside she was really worried for her, she had only seen her weak like she was a few times and none ended up being good.Jess knew she would get worse before she would get better.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

"Then its settled," Robert said. "Take her home, Brian, and get her to bed. She needs rest and a meal. Get me an update before you bring her back."

"You could just take a few moments and stop by and see her yourself," Kate said.

"I suppose I could," Robert said. Brian came over and Robert got up and moved out of his way.

"I can walk," she told him.

"I know. Just let me spoil you," Brian said, picking her up. Her father put the ice packs on her lap to send them with her. "We'll see you all later. Thank you. All of you."

"Take good care of her, Son," Robert said as Brian apparated out with her and took her home. The instant they arrived at home, Michael flew to them.

"What'd you do to her?" Michael was ticked. He took Khaat from Brian, without Brian's invitation.

"I didn't," Brian said.

"Then it is obviously whatever you didn't do," Michael said, unhappy, as he took Khaat up to her room.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Cassidy looked up just as Michael moved to Khaat and Brian " wow hes protective " she said and handed Brian a cup of tea " here drink this " she said and headed up to Khaats room while Jack played with the kids " need anything?" she asked Michael as she stood in the doorway her arms folded across her chest waiting. She could see the exhaustion on Khaats face. " she over did it again, didn't she?" she asked taking a step into the room for if Michael needed anything she would get it for him when he asked.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

"No more than I am," Brian said to Cassidy. "He has a right to be protective this time. Thanks." He took the cup of tea and decided to let Michael deal with it--for now.

"No," Michael replied, simply taking off Khaat's shoes and transfiguring her clothes into a nightgown. He tucked her into bed. He had noticed the heavy bruises around her throat. Handprints. "Someone's tried to kill her," Michael said seriously. "Looks like Robert sent her home." He replaced the ice packs around Khaat's throat. He looked at Khaat. "I'll get you some pain potion. That's gotta hurt." She managed a slight nod. She pointed to the bathroom. He went into the bathroom and found a bottle of pain potion. He poured her a dose and fed it to her. Within seconds, she was relaxing. "Better?" he asked. She nodded very slightly. "Rest," Michael said. "You're home now. Its safe here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Cassidy stood and nodded but didn't move she watched Michael " well I'm here if you do" she said watching him work on her a little more. when she heard Khaat had been attacked she gave a sigh. " that's never a good thing" she said and waited watching Michael with Khaat she wondered if Brian would be up but she just chuckled , of course he would be once Michael was done. Cassidy saw Max about to enter and she picked him up " ow no not right now mom needs her rest." she said and he meowed he understood , placing him down he headed back downstairs
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm

When Khaat started to doze, Michael left her and went downstairs. He went straight to Brian and cornered him.

"Why werent you doing your job?" Michael demanded of Brian.

"If I hadn't been, she'd have been dead," Brian said calmly.

"Do it sooner next time," Michael was angry. And Brian understood it. He was angry too. He watched Michael start towards the kitche. "And don't you dare wake her up!" Michael called back protectively. Brian gave a slight smile and shook his head. He understood it, and he was just going to allow it. Michael loved he, and Brian was glad he did. Angus went over to Brian.

"What happened, Mate?" he asked. Brian told them the whole story in just a couple o sentences.

"Sounds like she was letting that patient leave this world just as angry as he liked," Angus said. "Admirable, but I doubt her father would have allowed himself to be used like that."

"No. I don't think so either," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Cassidy sighed and moved to a chair sitting as he watched Khaat sleep she knew some one had to watch her and she knew Jack was downstairs with the kids. Jack looked up at Brian and Angus " sounds like a pretty rough day at work" he said as Andrew bashed his hand with a car " not so hard mate" he said and Andrew chuckled as he stood up and walked over to pore some coffee for himself " must have been one angry wizard , now when I go I want it to be peaceful, ether that or taken out back and shot " he said and smirked " ether will work " he moved back to the kids sitting this time on the couch.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am

"I think I know what she was thinking," Brian sighed. "I think she was feeling like he was blaming her for not findiing a cure for him. And she was just as frustrated as he was. And if he had to go, he was taking her with him."

"Why didn't she make that old buggar let go?" Michael demanded, bringing his roast duck dinner, on platters to the table, with Angus following with his platters.

"Because I think she thought he was so near to death that he couldn't do her any real harm. I think she miscalculated on how much he had left," Brian said. "I did try to break him off but she literally held me off, kept me from interfering. And, well, then it was over."

"By the looks of those bruises if he'd have had he another 5 seconds, he'd have choked her to death," Michael said.

"Not likely," Brian said. Michael was furious. He served dinner without another word. Brian and Angus brought the kids down for dinner. Brian went back up to check on her as Kate apparated in.

"You're just in time for dinner, Kate," Angus said.

"Robert is coming," she said. "I'm sure he'll go check on Khaat before he joins us. How is she?"

"Sleeping," Michael said, putting plates for them on the table.

"Good," Kate said.

"How is it that you're not upset, Kate?" Michael asked.

"Michael," she smiled calmly. "If I panicked every time she got into something like this, I'd be locked up by now."

"Indeed," Brian agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Jack walked down carrying several kids as well placing them in a high chair as he waited turning he saw Kate and a moment later Steven aperate in. " everything ok?" Jack asked Steven who nodded.

" yep all quiet now " he said and looked at Brian and Michael " she needs the sleep " he said as he gave jaylen, James and Fallon a kiss on the forehead before he sat down poring some fruit juice for himself as he felt parched after walking the halls of St. Moungo's all day. Cassidy sat watching Khaat not being Jess she could only sit and watch her sleep and be there when she needed anything.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Robert went upstairs, his light step taking two steps at a time as he went up. For 62, he kept himself in remarkably good health. And his energy was deceptive. He had that stinking rash like everyone else but, like Khaat and Kate, they had been able to keep it hidden under his clothing.

He went into the bedroom and found Cassidy staying with Khaat. It didn't look like she had even moved. Robert had figured that much. Khaat's deep fatigue caused largely by the illness was starting to take a toll.

"Go eat, Cassidy," Robert said softly. "I'll be here a bit. Thank you for staying with her." He went over to the bed and laid his hand on her forehead. Her sleep was deep and restful, and for that he was grateful. Her fever was easing up a bit for the moment, Most likely a side effect of the ice on her neck. And then, beneath all of the injury and illness, he detected the energy potion. He never had liked them, but he was determined to keep a wary eye on it this time so she didn't have to face addiction and withdrawal one more time. He was about to withdraw his hand when he felt something else. She was losing weight again. He had felt that before, but it was becoming quite a bit sharper now. He was soon going to have to step in with that. He made a mental note to talk to Michael about that nutition smoothie he had talked about making for her. Angus had made those wonderful cookies for her, and she liked them. But an icy cold fruit smoothie would help too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top