Marriage is Murder - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Jess nodded and headed up tot the nursery returning with the kids in tow placing each in their high chairs and giving them a sippy cup to drink from. she sat and kept them amused while they waited for their food. Jack stood at the door to Khaat's office and watched every one walk past some wanted to walk up but seeing him turned away and headed back down he just smiled and folded his arms before he gave a sneeze and chuckled. but kept his eye open he could hear them inside but knew privacy was the key at this moment in time.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Angus floated plates of Michael's lemon herb roasted chicken with roasted vegetables out to the kids, and Angus floated out a salad of mixed berries with a strawberry champagned dressing, a large pitcher of iced tea, and fresh homemade bread. He finished making the take out containers and delivered them quickly to the other house, and set out the ones to go to St. Mungos. Robert finally brought a more contented Dakota to the table and put her there so she could eat.

"Thank you for stepping in, Everyone," Robert said. "I'd better take this food back before they start eating the furniture. I'm quite sure they're hungry."

"I thought you had a five star chef," Angus frowned as he took his place at the table..

"We do, but its not the same as home," Robert said. "If you need something, I presume you'll send for us."

"We should be saying that to you," Michael said, delivering a tossed salad to the table and then sitting down. Kieran and Fi came in from outside just in time.

"We set places for you already," Angus called to them. "Come eat."

"It smells heavenly," Fi said. "And your grounds project is moving along nicely."

"Yes," Angus said. "Rene has done a good job." Kieran and Fi greeted everyone and sat down at the table.

"We'll hopefully see you in the morning" Robert said. He apparated to the administration offices in St. Mungos. "Come along, Jack," he said, going into Khaat's office. "Dinner is here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Jess helped the smaller kids eat and smiled as Jack aperated into the room he smiled and kissed Jess and sat down next to them he ate very little as he helped feed the kids he smiled seeing Fiona and Keiran " ow hi good to see you again " he said and smiled at them both " that's good to know I think this is one person come summer would love to walk around the gardens " he said smiling as Jess gave him a cup with the remedy in it to stop the cold he had getting worse along with the virus.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 pm

"We're glad to help," Kieran said. "And I'm glad to spend time with my nieces and nephews. Can I help Rene with anything?"

"I don't know,," Angus siad. "He generally doesn't accept help but that doesn't mean that there isnt' plenty of work to do. I sent for a couple of mens from Paris to come over and take care of the barn here and at Robert's farm. There don't seem to be enough of us to go around lately."

"How about you leave estate concerns to me for now?" Kieran said.

"I'd be glad to," Angus said. "It seens to take all we have and all we can do to manage sending food all over creation and taking care of a million kids."

"Then I' m glad we came," Fi said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Jess nodded " were all down with this virus in some shape or form " she said and gave Andrew some food to eat he was use to finger foods and a fork now and Jess smiled watching him eat the others followed and tried. Jack chuckled as Catlin gave up and picked up her food with her fingers. Jack drank his potion and placed the cup down now finishing his food. Jess smiled " I'm glad you did too nice to have other people around to talk to " she said glad things were going well in the garden and on the estate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

"Brian has kept us informed,' Kieran said to Jess.. "He said he was thinking Khaat was going to have to do her job and her father's too while he did research. I would presume that might be a touch more difficult for her when she's more or less the face people associate with the hospital. They associate Robert with the Ministry, but when the want answers at St. Mungos, they look to her."

"Yes," Michael said. "They do. And she knows that right now she does not dare to show that its bad enough that she has this illness too and that her own father has no answers for her."

"He'll find it," Angus said. "Robert has been in tougher spots. He'll find it."

"He knows he'll fiind it," Michael said. "His big fear is that he won't find it in time for the rest of us to still be alive."

"Then you tell us what else he needs."

"All he tells us is that he wants us to keep his family as safe and healthy and provided for as we can," Michael said. "He says he's got the rest of it."

"Then that's what we'll do," Fi said firmly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Jess listened to Fiona and the others talking once done she looked at Fiona " yes, that's what we all are doing right now, the men go to the hospital on security and we stay and guard the kids" she said feeding Alex as she glanced at Fiona and kieran. Jack nudged Jess who seem to slip into her own world for a moment " sorry my focus is slipping thanks to this damn virus" she apologized " its one reason I'm not at St Mongo's" Jack moved to hold her close to him.

" sorry were all feeling this virus in our own way" he said looking and smiling at Fiona.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 pm

"It looks like most of you belong in bed," Kieran said. "How is it that you didn't call us sooner?" Kieran saw that Jess and Jack needed to probably be in bed. He saw Steven and Cassidy werent' here. That was telling as it was. They werent' well, or at least one of them was not. And with Robert and Brian and Khaat working, that left Angus and Michael and Kate to try to keep everything running and the kitchen going around the clock to provide enough food for a now sick platoon. The job was going to overwhelm the two or three that were pushing beyond their own illness into being 'well' to take care of everyone else.

"I think I should send for Lee," Kieran said. "Or at least a couple more people."

"Well, we've been managing up until now. But..there is another tiny complication," Angus said. "Abbey broke her leg this evening and her parents don't know yet." Fi sighed.

"And there is nothing worse that a 2 year old with a cast."

"Except a cranky two year old with a cast," Angus agreed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " yeah nothing worse than that" she said as Catlin tugged her sleeve for some juice , Jess refilled her sippy cup and smiled as Catlin drank it. Jack sighed and nodded to Fiona.

" I agree one hundred percent" he said and ate his food quietly as he listened to them all then looked at Jess she did look tired but she kept going. Jack looked at Andrew and smiled seeing him eating and trying to use his fork he'd push his food to the fork then hold it while he dug it in then lift it to his mouth and ate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 pm

"Well, then perhaps you and Jess need to go home and go to bed when dinner is over," Kieran said. "Who is guarding Khaat and Robert tonight?"

"I will," Angus said. He didn't sleep much anyway, and he knew Brian had to sleep at some point.

"And when are you going to sleep, Boy?" Angus's grandfather walked in from the living room.

"I didn't hear you come in," Angus frowned.

"I dont need to make a show out of my comings and goings," the old wizard said. "I merely came to snatch a bottle of wine from the wine cellar. But--it sounds like you're truly short handed. Angus, we need you and Michael to keep us fueled and to keep the homefires burning. An old man like me doesn't sleep. I will go. Brian needs to sleep so he can keep watch during the day. And I presume Kate will be keeping watch over Robert. I will go and join Kate on the night watch. But do, please, send a bottle of good red wine over to Rene."

"I'll do it myself," Michael said. "I know what he likes."

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner, and I will see you all in the morning," he replied and apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top