Marriage is Murder - Page 70
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 70 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 70 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Jim smiled and moved to Kate and held her had again " be right back as quick as I can don't go any where with out me " he said and ported Kate back to outside the farm house, then with a smile he ported away again back to the hotel. " miss me?" he asked chucking as he walked out onto the balcony and stood looking at Michael, Khaat and Brian " well why don't I take him and you stay with Khaat " he offered this time he left his pipe in his pocket expecting to leave again real soon. He moved to sit down on a chair not far from them as he waited to hear what they would do.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm

"I suggested she go out," MIchael told him. "Brian took her to find better shoes. I'd like to talk her into some lunch anyway while we're out. She needs to start seeing some of the good in life and Brian needs to see that he can trust himself to protect her--wand or no wand."

Brian had talked her into a pair of white walking sandals that looked deceptively like cute little sexy mules with kitten heels. She had decided to change her shirt into a cooler white halter top that Brian decided her really liked. Michael smiled when they came out of the bedroom.

"You do realize we're going to have to beat off these hotblooded Italian guys with sticks, right?" he laughed.

"Maybe I need to double the size of those wedding rings on her hand," Brian said.

"Some of the guys here wont' care," Michael laughed. "But I'm quite sure you know how to let them know she's yours."

"I'll give it a try," Brian said dryly. Khaat swatted at him a bit nervously, striking him just at the waistband of his jeans. "Don't worry. They won't touch you," he said.

"Few things are more intimidating than a beautiful woman with an enormous dog beside her that she is complete control over," Michael said. "You'll be fine. Lets go. We have a bit of a walk to get to where we need to go." He opened the door. "Shall we?" Brian tucked Khaat's arm in his and said quietly. "Enzo. Forward."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Jim chuckled " good, they could use some down time and foods always good." he said then chuckled hearing about the Italian men. " ow what about those women who will try for Brain" he said and took out his pipe lighting it with out touching it. He gave a smile and followed behind them, one hand tucked deep into his left pocket as he walked a few steps behind them. He was well aware hat he was doing just as he had told them he would , keeping out of there way but enjoying the surroundings while keeping one eye open for trouble as they walked down to the lobby and out into the fresh air of venice.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:34 pm

They hadn't been out very long and were just coming into the square, when a group of young Italian men began to wolf whistle at her and take pictures. They didn't notice Enzo was a service dog, and they began to come at her. She heard their running footsteps and the clicking of cameras, and she became frightened instantly, sliding quickly behind Brian, who drew his arm around her to tuck her behind him. Michael stepped forward in front of Brian, hoping Jim would close in behind her to keep her covered from all directions. Michael held up his hand to stop them.

"Not today, Lads," he said. "The lady is very married. Go on, now. Off with you." They protested to him that she was simply a beautiful woman. "Yes. She is. Now leave her be." Brian could feel her fingernails digging into his skin as she clung to him, and he wasn't bothered in the least. As long as she was clawing him, he figured he knew where she was.

"I don't think they mean you harm," he told her very softly.

"Make them go away," she whispered.

"We're working on it," he reassured her.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Jim saw the men as they entered drawing closer to them still smoking his pipe he heard Michael and placed his hand on Brian's shoulder letting him know he was close and had his back should anything happen. " seems they won't take no for an answer" he said softly " Michael will make them see the error of their ways" he spoke soft and calmly so not to frighten Khaat in any way. He glanced around and saw no one on the ground though he saw heads above them and gave a whistle to Michael . " sky ward Micheal " he shouted hoping he would know what he meant.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Michael looked up and saw more young men oggling her.

"You're too far away to see any cleavage there," he called. Brian glanced up, and he felt nothing but a desire to drive them away. He started to think of ways to get rid of them. And then, a flock of pigeons flew overhead, leaving 'droppings' on the young men above them. The instant it happened, he realized he'd just had a burst of his own accidental magic. He winced and sighed heavily, not intending to have done that.

"Oh, look at that," Michael said innocently. "Imagine that! What rotten luck they do appear to be having today." He watched the young men trying now to swat away the birds and tried to keep a straight face at how revolted they were by the pigeons. "Forward," he quietly told the others with him. "In here." He slipped them into a small shop while the young men on the ground were still looking skyward to their unfortunate friends and not noticing "the woman" slipping away.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Jim nodded and watched smirking at the very timely birds pooing on the boys , Jim followed behind Brian and Khaat into the shop closing the door behind him and watching out the window at the boys who seemed puzzled at where they went to. Jim turned and glanced at Brian and Khaat " might as well look around might be something you like" he said placing his pipe back in his mouth seemed he was smoking it a lot these past few days, he just hoped nobody minded the smoke even though it was changed to smell of roses.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"Sorry about that," Brian said. "I dont remember when I've done that last."

"Actually, I thought it was well done," Michael laughed.

"Somebody care to explain?" Khaat asked.

"Oh, sorry, my dear. Your husband arranged a visit of some pigeons to do a little bombing raid on your fans," he said softly.

"I didn't intend to," Brian defended himself. "I was just...just..."

"Jealous," Michael laughed. He took Khaat by the hand. "Come with me." He led her up to the cheese counter and asked for some free samples. He began putting little bites of cheese in her mouth for her to taste. She finally decided on a certain parmegian and a romano. "You have superb taste," Michael approved. "Those are two of the finest cheeses in the world. Well done, my dear."

"What kind of a store is this? Just cheese?"

"No. Cheese and spirits. Wine. Beer, Some sodas. That sort of thing. The folks back home sent fresh baked goods and I have fruit, but we might want to go to a few of the other shops for eggs, and vegetables and meat."

"You came to Italy to cook?"

"Be honest. Do you want to go out for every meal and snack?"

"No."

"Alright then. We shop."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Jim focused on out side the shop since they were the only ones in side the shop. He chuckled and glanced at a bottle of red wine liking the look of it he looked to Michael " hay get that one its a good year " he suggested to them his eyes moved back to looking threw the window and noticed the boys had left the square now empty " I think they learned , there gone " he said and sat down to watch again for any one else who might want to try their luck with Khaat or Brian.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 pm

"I would appreciate any help you can give with the shopping, Jim," MIchael said. "Khaat normally has a good eye and an exceptional palate, but her exceptional eye is a bit compromised. Robert did teach her well with those sort sorts of things. And Brian knows, but he seems to be working on trying to sprout eyes all over his head." He went over to Brian and whispered in his ear. "Stand down a bit, Son. We've got this. If you try much harder to be able to see everything all at once you're going to have more eyes than a potato." Brian tried to ignore him and swept his arm around Khaat again protectively. She jumped a bit.

"Its me," he told her. Michael noticed a short stocky older woman wearing an apron. She was watching Khaat. She asked Michael about her, in Italian. asking if she was blind.

"Temporarily," he replied to her in Italian. "An injury."

"Beautiful dog," she said to him. "Beautiful woman. She and the man--they make a fine couple. Newlyweds?"

"Si," Michael smiled. She went around to the wine rack and got out two magnums of her best prosecco and handed them to Michael, gesturing at Khaat and Brian.

"A gift," she said.

"Graci," Michael smiled.

"Did I not see you with Daniella?" she asked. Michael frowned slightly. Was she a witch?

"Si," he said cautiously.

"She is my niece," she replied. "You are a wizard, yes?"

"Si," Michael replied.

"You all are?"

"Si," he said.

"I should know the girl," she said, frowning.

"Daughter of England's Minister," he told her.

"Ah! Signora Lupin!"

"Si," he nodded.

"And you are? Ah...bodyguards, no?"

"Si."

"Then you should leave through the back when you go. It will take you to the magic district. It is safer there."

"Ah. Graci. It is a difficult trip without shortcuts."

"Si," she laughed. "You use mine anytime! It is my honor to serve the Minister's family." He looked towards Jim.

"We have a friend," he said. "It seems, a very good friend indeed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top