Marriage is Murder - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Jim walked over and chuckled " I'm here too remember " he said and took a plat of food and sat down " and I'm still in tip top condition " he looked at Jess who shook hr head and fed Catlin while Jack fed Alex. He looked at Fiona and Keiran " good to see you again" he said and smiled at Fiona, my kids love your clothes by the way " he smiled at her. soon Jess finished with Catlin and wiped her mouth witch she didn't like one bit Jack did the same with Alex taking them from the high chair she placed Catlin down on the floor along with Alex who crawled to a set of blocks.

"we're ok for now thanks " Fiona and she smiled at her walking over to a chair and sitting down in it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm

"We didn't intend to miss you," Michael said. "But we're presuming you've been busy because we haven't seen much of you." Then he decided to tease Jim. "Tip top condition? When did that happen?"

"I bet he'd outrun you," Angus threw the jibes back at Michael. Michael frowned.

"Outrun, perhaps. Outclimb, not a chance," Michael said. "I don't have a need to run. I am very good at my job. I don't get caught. And why should I run when I can apparate?"

"Because you're lazy?" Angus knew he was pushing it now.

"Listen, there, Shnookums," Michael glared at him, "If you want to challenge me, then lets do it. Because you're really pushing it." Michael motioned for Angus's peach tart and threatened to throw it at Angus, but at the last minute, he set it on the table. Angus hadn't flinched. Either way, he figured he deserved it. He figured if he got hit with the tart, then he deserved it, but he didn't truly figure Michael would have followed through.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Jim chuckled and nodded " ow I always keep myself in good condition" he said and laughed at the banter between Michael and Angus "ow that's so true " he said and smiled as he saw the Peach tart placed on the table he dished it up and gave a pleased groan at the flavor he tasted " ow this is good " he said Jess and jack agreed as they too ate and shared there tart with the kids around them now. Jim looked at it and smiled " hay you got any whipped cream it would go real nice with this " he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

"I didn't make whipped cream but I did make some homemade french vanilla ice cream that Michael didn't serve because he was more interested in throwing that tart at me," Angus said. He accio'd the container of homemade ice cream to the table. "Try that while the tart is still warm.' He made sure that Abbey had a little bit of tart and a generous serving of ice cream. Angus did feel sorry for the tiny two year old with the fushia pink cast on her leg.

"How's the ice cream, Abs?" Michael asked her. Abbey looked up and nodded with sticky melted ice cream all over her face.It made the laugh. "Which do you like better? The ice cream or the pie?" Michael asked. Abbey just nodded. She liked it all.

An owl came through the window and landed on Angus's shoulder. It had a paper sack in its mouth. Angus opened the bag and found a number of shrunken soft, ragdoll kitties and ragdoll puppies in the sack. Angus could smell Khaat's perfume on them. Angus restored them to their full size. The kids' eyes grew big.

"Mine!" Dakota got excited.

"No," Angus said. "Pick one." Dakota gave him an irritated frown, and he promptly ignored her. "Julia? Which one would you like?" She pointed to a pastel orange puppy with long ears. He gave it to her. Abbey chose a pink kitten. Robert chose a green kitten, and Michael chose a sunny yellow puppy. Angus gave Dakota another chance and she chose a purple kitty. "It looks like Khaat was thinking of all the kids. There are plenty here. Anybody else want a puppy or a kitty?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 am

Jess watched as Alex too a stuffed dog and smiled, Catlin found a light green kitten and hugged it tight but thanking him Andrew walked over and found a long snake he chuckled and picked it up grinning. Jess shook her head knowing it was another to add to his growing mountain of snake toys. Jack chuckled at Andrew choice.

" that's the only snake that will come in the house " he said watching as Andrew ran about with it while the other two sat playing with their toys smiling and hugging them. Jess tasted the pie and ice cream and smiled.

" its wonderful Angus" she said smiling as he took another mouthful.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

"I'm glad you like it," Angus said. "I guess I'll start on cleanup."

"I'll join you," MIchael said.

"I guess that leaves us on bath and bedtime stories," Fi said.

"Baths? Bedtime stories," Kieran frowned, feeling out of his element.

"You can manage," Fi told him.

"What if I get her cast wet?" he asked.

"You won't. You won't be doing her bath. Try the boys. We'll manage with the girls," Fi laughed. "I don't trust you around that cast with water."

"Wise choice," Kieran said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded as she picked up Catlin and jack picked up Alex. " come on I'll get the baths ready " she said and headed up the stairs to the first bathroom running it she dipped her elbow in and smiled " perfect ,Catlin she sat her in the bath and started to wash her once she was clean she lay her down and dried her dressing her in a pink onsie with a flower on front. Jess looked at Fiona and smiled " waters still warm " she said and picked up Dakota placing her in the water she watched her closely.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

While Jess was using one of the bathrooms for two of the kids, Fi took Julia and Dakota to a second bathroom and bathed them while Kieran managed with Robert and Michael. When Fi was done with Julia and Dakota, she carefully bathed Abbey. It didn't take them long to do the job with splitting up the jobs. Fi started to think that Abbey's pain potion was wearing off because she was getting whiny. She curled her face into Fi's neck, starting to cry. Fi was good at dealing with cranky children and was doing her best to soothe her. Angus heard Abbey's cry and took an ice pack up to Fi.

"Here," Angus said gently. "Try this. It might help. I'll have to look a little harder to find the pain potion for kids, but I know we have some." Fi laid the ice pack against Abbey's leg.

"You might want to try a charm to help you find it," Fi said. "She's getting uncomfortable."

"I set Michael onto it. Who better to find something than a catburglar?" he laughed.

"How about helping by bringing the other kids to the nursery?" she asked him.

"Sure," Angus said, starting to corral the other kids.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Jess dried off the last child and picked both up she could tell they were tired as they both buried their heads into her neck and yawned loudly. "I think the bath tired them out " she said smiling as she moved to Fiona she over heard them talk about the pain potion for kids " isn't it in the medicine Cabinet in Roberts potion lab?" she said softly. She moved to the nursery and lay Catlin down in her cot and she cuddled up against her stuffed cat , as Alex did with his snake. Jess pulled the blanket over them both and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 01, 2012 11:52 pm

"No," Angus said, tucking four of Khaat's kids into bed while Fi held Abbey and comforted her. Abbey was only getting louder and more uncomfortable, and that was starting to uproot the other kids. He took Abbey from Fi and carried the tiny tot downstairs again.

"Any luck, Michael?" Angus asked as Abbey took big fistfuls of his shirt and his hair.

"Well, yes and no," Michael said. "Found the bottle but it fell over in the cabinet and spilled." Angus sighed.

"Alright," Angus said. "I think its tiime we went to see Papa, Abbey." Michael got Angus's long black leather duster and his hat and helped him on with it. Angus wrapped Abbey close under his coat and apparated out and took her to St. Mungos. He apparated in up to the top floor, witthout even thinking that he had really wanted to g to the sub basement.

Khaat was finishing her dinner, still picking at it, when she heard Abbey's distinctive cry. She was on her feet, flying out of her office and into the hallway. She saw the cast on her daughter's leg and a part of her panicked. Brian followed her out and frowned, not a bit happier. Khaat took Abbey from Angus quickly and checked her. She laid her hand on Abbey's forehead and took away her daughter's pain. Abbey was so relieved at being without pain and at seeing her mother, that she curled into Khaats neck and sobbed.

"Robert clearly didnt' tell you," Angus said.

"He told us nothing," Brian said. "Catch me up."

"Certainly," Angus said. Khaat was already carrying Abbey into the office, cuddling her. Brian led Angus in behind him so that Angus could fill them in.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top