Marriage is Murder - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Jack was stood out side the office when he saw Angus with Abby appear and he heard her cry he had just moved out of the way as Khaat ran out and over to Angus. Jack looked at Brian who he could see was none to pleased " do you want me to get Robert?" He asked Brian as he watched Khaat with Abby who looked relived to see her mother again. " I'll go to Robert and get some pain potion I'm assuming that's what your here for, for Abby right?" he asked Moving to Angus and away from Khaat and Brian while they dealt with the crying Abby.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 02, 2012 10:14 pm

"Yes," Angus said, "Our bottle of child safe pain potion fell over and spilled apparently. She might be uncomfortable without something to ease her. It looks like Mama has it under control for the moment, but we both know Abbey cant stay here. I can't imagine that Robert wouldn't have bottles of the stuff downstairs. If you'd find him, that would be great."

He listened to the sound of Abbeys' crying soften to little sniffles. He went inside to see Brian had transfigured a chair to a rocking chair and Khaat was sitting, rocking Abbey and just letting Abbey cuddle. As they waited, Angus filled Brian in on how the accident had happened. Brian was a bit concerned that Dakota was showing that much anger that she was able, at her age, to topple bookcases. It was exceptionally rare, and Brian figured that he needed to start working harder at teaching her to manage her temper. He didnt like where his thoughts of her future were taking him.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Jack left to find Robert he aperated down to the potions lab in the basement and knocked " Robert , Angus is here they need another bottle of baby paracetamol they knocked over the one in the Cabinet " he told him and moved across the floor to his desk. He watched him and the potions and had an idea that it was all about the cure for the virus he just wished by the growing list of dead that he'd have a brake threw soon so they could feel better and not like he had a perminant cold all the time.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm

"Paracetamol?" Robert scowled. "I refuse to give that muggle horsecrap to my granddaughter--or to anyone else for that matter. I am a potionsmaster. Not a muggle chemist." He went over to one of the cabinets and waved the door open. He looked through the bottles, moved towards one and then got out the bottle of red potion beside it first and then the blue one that he had originally reached for secondly. He shut the door and returned to Jack. "Use the red one for the first couple of days. It is a more concentrated pain potion. After that, if she can tolerate it, go to the blue one. It is normal strength but without the drowsiness. She should like them. The red one tastes like strawberry and the blue one tastes like blackberries. And you know how she likes berries. You know, a pain relief spell might work just as well at least for now. Did anyone try that? Unless she's tired and cranky, in which case a little added touch of a sleep spell might help her rest. If not, use the red potion. It is stronger and it will make her sleepy."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Jack sighed and nodded his mind was becoming fuzzy from the cold he seem to have " ow right sorry its this damn cold its messing with every part of me" he said and sighed then sneezed, he listened to his instructions and nodded " Khaat has taken her pain for now their upstairs in her office " he said looking at both bottles " why don't they make adult potions taste that way" he said and chuckled out loud. Slipping the bottles into his pocket he moved to the corridor and aperated back up to Brian and Khaat. Walking over he took out the bottles " ok he says , the red one for the first couple of days. It is a more concentrated pain potion after that, if she can tolerate it, go to the blue one. It is normal strength but without the drowsiness" he repeated.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 03, 2012 2:34 am

"Thank you," Angus said. He opened the bottles and smelled them. Strawberry and blackberry. He smiled, capping them. "Robert has a knack for those things. At least he doesn't make kids hate potions right from the start. I think he thinks that we're adult enough to not need them sugar coated. Although, I must say, a bit of a sugar coating does sometimes help. I'll make sure I get these home safely. Hopefully Michael has cleaned up the mess from the lsat bottle." He looked over at Khaat who had lulled Abbey to sleep in the rocking chair.

Brian walked over to the two of them. "Why don't you leave her here with us tonight?" Brian asked quietly. "She's sleeping now and comfortable. And if Khaat and I have to leae the office, she's perfectly safe with Jack. If you think you can deal with a two year old that is feeling a bit ouchy and cranky, that is, Jack."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu May 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Jack smiled and nodded at Angus " wish he'd do that with the adult ones, " he said and pretend to pout as he heard him talk "well some of us are" he said chuckling as he turned to look at Brian. " sure we'll be fine" he said " not like I haven't gone threw it with my own" he said smiling at them both " she looks peaceful now" he smiled as he moved back to his position by the door he pulled the seat closer to it and sat down watching the hallway for any one who might disturb them.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Khaat fell asleep in the rocking chair, and Brian soon woke her and made her take Abbey and go into their quarters. He checked on them a few minutes later to see that Abbey was in the middle of the bed sound asleep, with Khaat on her usual side of the bed, her arm protectively over Abbey. All was quiet.

He went briefly back out to Jack. "If you think you can deal with this, i'd like to go get a bit of sleep myself. Its been too many nights in a row since I've slept. But if you need anything, feel free to come in and wake me up. I'd rather you wake me rather than Khaat, even if its her they want. She needs the rest more than I do. I would rather make the choice of waking her up or taking care of it myself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu May 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Jack smiled seeing Khaat and Abby sleeping in the second room then he listened to Brian " sure thing she needs her rest " he said an turned back to the hall way " I don't think much will happen and if it does I'll handle it " he said accioing a flask of hot coffee and setting it down on a small table next to him. " got all I kneed " he said grinning as he took his does of wolfsbane and drank a cup of coffee. Jack knew anything it was not to wake Khaat especially now seeing she was not well.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm

"Goodnight, then," Brian said. He went into their quarters, pulling the door partly closed. He laid down on the bed on the other side of Abbey, draped his arm across both of them and fell asleep.

Khaat felt kicking in hte morning, and she woke to find Abbey was restless. Kicking. It was morning. Well, sort of. Their usual getting up time. And Abbey's pain spell had worn off. Her little pink cast kicked Brian rather soundly in the stomach, and it woke him.

"Hey," he frowned at her.

"Hurts, Daddy," she whined at him.

"Daddy will make it better," he said. He laid his hand on her forehead and drew off her pain for her. She relaxed. "Better?" he asked. She nodded.

"Off, Daddy," she said firmly.

"Soon," Brian said.

"Don't like pink socky," she frowned.

"I know. Its no fun, is it? Papa says you need to wear the pink socky for a few days. Then when your leg is better, Papa will take it off. I promise. Are you hungry?" he asked. She nodded. "Well, let me go see if we can find some breakfast, then. Stay with mama. I'll be right back."

He got up and showered and shaved quickly and then found Jack. "Have you heard anything from Angus yet this morning?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top