Marriage is Murder - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu May 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Jack stood up on hearing talking from inside i his arms he held a breakfast tray that had been sent from Angus he'd just laid it down on a table when she saw Brian walk out " morning breakfast is here " he said " Angus sent it over " he said and lifted the lid on two full breakfasts and a fruit salad for Abby there also sat a pot of fresh french roast coffee and a sippy cup of fresh orange juice for Abby . He took some toast and ate it knowing that would be ok for him for a moment.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 03, 2012 10:11 pm

"Thank you," Brian said. "Little Miss Abbey is hungry. Mama isn't awake yet but thats alright. There is a huge bowl of fresh fruit in here if you want some. Or--if you trust me to look after Khaat and Abbey and if you're feeling brave, the cook has a new Double Benedict Omlet on the menu downstairs. Its a huge 6 egg omlet with canadian bacon, crispy sourdough croutons, swiss cheese inside, and all covered with hollandaise sauce. You have the option of a scone with it, but so far, only 3 people have even finished the omlet. I think Khaat and I might be able to split one someday but I don't think I could finish it. You could do it, I think. So long as you didn't tell Jess about it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Jack listened and grinned " that sounds good and I feel today that might be four people. " he said and grinned widely at them. He moved from his post and aperated to the canteen and sure enough there was the breakfast he ordered and ate it happily. soon he was finished and he drank some orange juice , well he had to keep something healthy or Jess would have him for it. patting his tummy he smiled and headed back up to Khaats office. He didn't enter but just sat put side quiet knowing they would need there time alone .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Brian brought Abbey over to the table in the kitchenette area of their quarters and transfigured a chair into a high chair and helped her with breakfast. Abbey was just finishing when Robert came in to check on her and Khaat.

"Papa!" Abbey squealed.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," he picked her up and she gave her papa a big hug. "Feeling better?"

"No like pink socky," she frowned.

"Oh," he said. "I see. Well, lets see what we can do about that." He took her out to the sofa in Khaat's office and soon had conjured several tiny sparkling wizard drawings that moved all over the cast. She clapped and bounced excitedly. "Better?" he asked. She nodded. "Good. Now you have the prettiest pink socky ever."

Khaat woke heavily, tiredly, slowly. Brian got her up and simply nudged her towards the shower. Then he went back, poured her coffee and put out clothes for her to wear.

"How is she?" Robert asked.

"Off to a slow start today," Brian laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu May 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Jack had heard Robert arrive but merely nodded to him as he listened he knew Abby didn't like the cast not many kids did as it would itch he knew that much. He staid and listened to them knowing Khaat was so not a hundred percent yet but she kept going. He walked into the office and watched as Abby's cast dance with creatures on it " wow Abby nice pink socky" he said and smiled " wish I had one like that" he looked at Brian and shook his head chuckling at what he knew was going threw Brian's mind.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Abbey looked ather cast trying to think of a way to get it off to simply give it to Jack. If he wanted her pink socky, he could have it, as far as she was concerned. She could get her other sockies off. But not this socky.

Brian had selected a new dress for Khaat that she just hadn't had time to wear. It was a slim, fitting pink pencil thin dress with natural colored shoes. She had been saving the dress for a special occasion but out of respect for Brian's choice, she wore it. She was glad she did after she put it on, because it added color to her face. The only thing she didn't like was that she needed to take it in. It was too big. WHen she bought it, it was very form fitting. Now it was too big. Brian would notice. He couldn't help but notice.

She tried a glamour spell, but it didn't do much. She sighed heavily and picked up her coffee and came out. her father and Brian looked at her.

"Allow me," her father said. He flicked his wand at her, causing her hair to become full bodied and fall into loose curls around her face. He had added a spectacular makeup job. She was pleased.

"Thank you," she said. "My healing spells work but thats about all that works right now."

"Not a problem," she said.

"Mama!" Abbey was delighted. "Pink! Like my socky!"

"She does match your socky," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu May 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Jack chuckled at Abby and looked at Khaat smiling as she came out looking some what better " you look great Khaat " he said smiling to her as he cleaned up the breakfast dishes " ow Brian add four people to that list, and it was a good as you said. " he said chuckling to himself slipping it all back on the tray . " I'll take this to Angus and be right back " he said accioing to the kitchen of the man house. " Angus here's the tray back " he said placing it down on a surface as he went looking for him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 04, 2012 9:34 pm

"Thank you," Khaat told Jack. After Jack apparated home, Khaat looked at Brian. "Four?" she asked.

"He braved the benedict omlet and apparently succeeded," Brian laughed.

"Jess'll kill him for eating that many pounds of food in one sitting," Robert laughed. "If she finds out."

"She's a seer," Khaat said. "Of course she'll find out. That plus the fact that Jack can't keep a secret from her anyway."

"True," Robert said.

Back at home, Angus had just finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes when Jack arrived back with the dishes from St. Mungos. "Just put them on the counter, please," Angus said, already working on kneading a mammoth steel bowl of fresh bread dough. "I need to get these loaves of bread in the oven before they overextend their rise. Once I get these into the oven, I should have time to go pick up Abbey and bring her home. Much as she enjoys being with her parents, they do not need her to be there. I am quite sure that a 2 year old is a handy distraction from work duties."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded " yeah but right now she's happily playing with her mom" he said and saw Jess walk in and over to him " hay Jess " he said and kissed her cheek gently.

" hum I knew you couldn't resist that omelet challenge " she said and chuckled " well you'll have to swim to work it off when you come home" she said and patted his chest as she moved to get some juice from Angus. Jack looked at Angus and chuckled.

" ah the pain of living with a seer " he said and aperated back to the office and Brian and Khaat. " everything ok " he asked looking at Robert and Brian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 04, 2012 10:23 pm

"Its fine," Robert said. "I'm heading back to work. I trust that you lot can manage without me?"

"Im sure we'll try," Khaat said as Hannah brought in a picture book for Abbey to look at. Abbey was delighted with the colorful illustrations that moved. Khaat took her place behind the desk to work on paperwork for an hour or two before going to make her rounds. It was still too early to wake up patients. Brian refilled her coffee cup.

"So," Brian asked. "Did Jess rat you out, Jack?" Brian felt like he already knew. It wasn't something Jess would miss.

He turned his back to return the coffeepot to the warming plate, and as he did, Abbey decided to try to get to her feet to try to walk, but she found it quite impossible to balance in her new pink 'socky' and she started to fall.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top