Marriage is Murder - Page 87
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Jim fired as one boy jumped at him his teeth beard Jim held up his arm but Jack grabbed him pulling him away from the boy who he sent flying into a tree a branch skewering him then it broke dropping the limp form to the ground as a second woman grabbed the body and aperated out . Jim looked at jack and tapped Jack's arm " thanks could have been quite messy " it was then he saw the deep bite in Jack forearm and wrapped his hanky around it ." Get Jess to tend to that once the grounds are clear" he said knowing full well the bite would do nothing to Jack but could have caused him to turn.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

The werewolves left in a hurry once James left and his women called a retreat. Remus stepped out from Khaat so quickly, she fell, face forward onto the grass, her sight gone again, the stone now quieting and the light fading.

"Daddy?" she called. "Brian? Anybody?"

"We're here," Brian said, sheathing his wand and going to her. He helped her to her feet. "He's gone?"

"Yes," she said. "I can smell blood. A lot of blood."

"I know. I know, honey."

"My kids," she said.

"They're fine," Kate said. "Remember. They're alright."

"Brian, get her out of here. You lot go. We've got this now. Jim, Michael, Alette--thank you for coming. But do please get her safely out of here now," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Jim looked at Jack and nodded then moved to Michael , Brian and Khaat he looked to Jess " if he doesn't get that arm tended tell him I'm coming back "He said to her and Jess chuckled nodding as he moved to tend to Jack. Jim looked back to Robert and then at Michael " hes not that bad " he said " got a lot to learn though" he sipped his wand away back in his pocket as he waited for them to aperate back to ether the Venice hotel or back to the beach. " so where to Venice or the beach again?" he looked from one to the other. " my vote is for Venice and a quiet night " he said softly.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 pm

"Our picnic basket is on the beach," Michael laughed. "I say we go have a sunset picnic and then go home."

"Sounds fabulous," Brian said. "Are you up to it, Khaat?"

"I'm fine," she said. Michael apparated them back to the beach where Brian transfigured his clothes and Khaat's back to their beach wear. Michael transfigured his clothes and Alette's to beach wear.

"Come sit down and eat," Michael said. "Look at the sunset. its perfect." He and Alette sat down on the blanket and began getting out the picnic. Michael opened the wine and poured glasses for everyone. "I'd say we have a lot to toast tonight. A job well done by all."

Brian helped Khaat take a place on the beach.

"Where's Enzo?" Khaat asked.

"Hm. Good question," Michael frowned. He whistled and the dog came out of Alette's house, trotting happily down the garden path, wagging his tail, delighted to see them again. "Here he comes. He's fine, Khaat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Jim nodded and aperated with them back to the beach he sat down on the warm sand and sighed " he sure tries that one" he said and then took his drink. He didn't mean to but he downed it in one then took a deep breath in. he flopped back onto the sand and glanced at Enzo as he ran past him to Khaat " seems as happy to see you as you are so see him" he said smiling a little as the dog passed him. He slipped off his shoes and dug his toes back in the sand again taking a deep breath he tried to relax best he could after what they had gone through that day. Even he had to admit James was pushing every one to their limits.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm

"He does," Khaat said softly, petting Enzo, knowing no one was ready to put up with James anymore. "I do have to kill him."

"Before dinner?" Michael asked, deliberately lightening the mood.

"Oh give it a couple minutes," Alette said. "Here. Try the antipasto. Michael used to make incredibly good anitpasto the last I had it."

"Its gotten better," he grinned.

"Now how can you improve on an antipasto?" she frowned. He picked up a marinated baby carrot and handed it to her.

"Try it and see," he said. She tasted it and her eyes grew wide.

"You did it! You're amazing," she laughed. Brian made one appetizer plate for him and Khaat. He put a piece of prosciutto in her hand and took one for himself. It was delicious.

"You certainly bought some awesome prosciutto," Brian said.

"If we were going to do it, Jim and I were going to do it right," Michael said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Jim turned his head and nodded " a picnic isn't a picnic if its not done right" he said and gave a small smile feeling the tension leave him now the more he just lay on the soft still warm sand. Jim took some anti pesto and tried some then gave a small smile. " nice Michael " he said and took a soda to wash it down. He could not help think why James had attacked now and why would he want the kids for his mind went around with all kinds of thoughts some he didn't even want to think about and he closed his eyes to wash them out of his mind.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm

"Jim," Khaat said, unfortunately hearing his thoughts. "He wants me. He used my kids to lure me out. I saw he was just raging angry."

"He had a case of targetting blood lust," Michael said. "He had been obsessing about her. Killing her. And it made him so desperate to do it that he would take any risk to fulfill his obsession. That makes a dangerous werewolf even more desperate. When we get back tonight, I think I should make contact with Edward. This really is his forte."

"It started because he hated my father. He wanted me dead for much the same reason as Gelding," Khaat said, "but it grew out of hand from there. Edward--yes. Good idea. Perhaps he has an idea."

"Enough talk of out of control monsters" Alette said. "Its a perfect evening. Let's enjoy it. There are sandwiches and gorgeous pears and biscotti. And I can very quickly make some lovely espresso to go with those biscotti. If youre going to do it, then do it right."

"I did manage to forget espresso," Michael laughed.

"You did not. You didn't think about doing it on the beach. I'll make it in the house and bring it out," she laughed. "Come on, you lot. Eat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Jim looked at Khaat and sighed " sorry should watch my thoughts , I guess today just rattled me a little, maybe I'm getting old for all this " he said then looked at Michael " maybe not " he chuckled and now relaxed as he sat up to listen to them all "Edward is expert at werewolves" he said admitting his own skill never even rivaled Edwards skill. Jim watched Alette head back to the house to make coffee for them all and knew that was all he needed at that moment to relax . He looked at Both Khaat and Brian and lay back on the sand again looking at the darkening sky above them.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Alette brought out the espresso in proper cups and served it after dinner, with Michael's biscotti. Michael had managed to make a small bonfire on the beach. Brian was starting to feel a bit less stress. They had struck a hard blow to James today. He was pleased. He was also keeping an eye on Khaat. He could see she was starting to tire and chill from the night air. He took one of the beach towels and shook the sand out of it and draped it around her to warm her.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"How's your pain?" he asked her quietly.

"Ask me after another bottle or two of wine," she sighed. He didn't respond. That meant she hurt. He simply touched her forehead and felt immense pain there. He drew it off for her. It was so different, he felt her growing heavier against him as she was able to relax.

"Should we be going, Brian?" Michael asked.

"Soon," Brian responded. "She needs sleep. And we need to talk to Edward."

"Indeed."

"Coffee and biscotti and a bit more time at the fire first," Brian smiled. "I've got her. She'll be alright."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top