Marriage is Murder - Page 93
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 93 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 93 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 am

Jim chuckled and stood up " I'll take him out, he's kinda grown on me " he picked up the lead and watched Enzo run out of the bed room and over to him " come on Enzo" he said and walked out the suite. Jack shook his head.

"Good looking dog, " he said and picked up some cheese cake and ate some. " Good cake too " he could not help but chuckle at Khaats comment about a tux for Brian. " hum light blue and sparkles?" he said grinning at him knowing he meant it in jest.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:21 am

"I was thinking orange, actually," Khaat shrugged.

"Stop it," Brian said, "I refuse. I am your bodyguard, not your pimp. Michael, can we please get this shopping trip overwith before I change my mind? I have a feeling I might regret this whole idea."

"No you won't, Junior," Michael said. "Khaat, you might want to shower and dress before you go out. Your nightgown and robe might be noticed."

"Oh, you're right," Khaat said. "Give me 10 minutes." She went to th bedroom and shut the door and showered. She chose a pair of skinny jeans and little skinny white lace t shirt, with natural colored little heels.

When she came out again, Brian sighed and sat down.

"I can't do this," he said, changing his mind. She went over and socked him in the arm.

"Man up," she said.

"What's the issue?" Michael asked, a bit more understandingly. Brian didn't speak. Michael understood. He had seen the look Brian had in his eyes when Khaat came out of the bedroom in the tiny little jeans and the tiny little lace t shirt. He had seen how much Brian loved her and treasured her. Brian was having second thoughts. He wasn't sure he was willing to risk her for James. Not one more time. Michael saw that all Brian was seeing was how beautiful he thought she was and how deeply he loved her.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 am

Jim walked back with Enzo and let him in to run to Khaat " all done" he said and saw the grim look on their faces " ok who died?" he asked but then frowned at Brian " ow come on Brian she's got us around her hes not going to get with in ten feet with Jack the wear over there " He said placing the lead down on a table next to him and walking over. " I can't deny as a man she's looking good but now is the time to strike while the proverbial iron is hot , so to say" he stood with his arms folded " besides Michael here won't let any harm come to hr and nor will I" he added as Jack walked over behind him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 am

"You need a cigarette, don't you," Michael said to Brian rather forcefully. "Come on. Try one of mine." Brian knew it waas a summons for him to go with Michael and he followed him dutifully out onto the balcony. He took the cigarette case out of his pocket and got out one cigarette and a silver muggle lighter and then passed the case to Brian. Michael lit his cigarette while Brian got one out and borrowed Michael's lighter and lit it.

"And this is where Michael reinforces what you just said," Khaat said to Jim. "Its where he gives Brian the fatherly pep talk that Daddy has to do every so often." She merely poured herself just enough of a refil to warm up her cup while Brian and Michael talked.

They were out on the balcony about twenty minutes before they finished their cigarette and came back in.

"Shall we go?" Brian asked, able to redirect himself to his mission now.

"Yes," Khaat said, purely mission minded. "Let's."

"You can take Enzo with you," Michael brushed her cheek affectionagely. "He will be welcome. Its time you met my friends, Tobias and Irena. Its not their normal stock, but they do keep some espionage wear. They will have what we need. Enzo is welcome. Jim, it seems you get to reacquaint yourself with them after all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:41 am

Jim sighed and moved with her back to the table as he sat down reheating his coffee Jack did the same. He watched Jack take the suit bag and hand it up in one of the bed rooms his own now hung on the back of the bedroom door ready for use. He looked at Khaat and was about to talk when Brian walked back in and he smiled . " guess the father son talk is over" he said to Khaat but smiled hearing Michael's words " ow good I wonder if they remember me?" he said softly and finished his reheated coffee.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

"I am sure they will," Michael said. "We should go." Khaat picked up a leash, not accustomed to taking Enzo without the seeing eye harness, and she let Michael lead the way out of the hotel room. Brian was pleased to walk beside her, thinking it was impressive to see such a slender beautiful woman walking such a huge, glistening white, powerful dog beside her with complete control and confidence. He noticed that the people stayed a bit of a distance from her just because of Enzo's size. Enzo seemed to have shifted from being a guide dog to being a guard. He was very watchful and wasn't going to let anyone get access to her. That impressed Brian.

The crisp morning air felt good to Khaat, but it was just a bit chilly. She wished she had brought a shawl. She shivered on the way to the shop. Fortunately, it wasn't a very long walk. Tobias and Irena opened the shop just at the same time Michael arrived with them all.

"I didn't expect to see you back so soon. And I see you brought the family," Tobias said. "What are you looking for?"

"Your back room for her. Tobias, this is Khaat, Robert's daughter," Michael said.

"What an honor," Tobias was genuinely pleased. He shook hands with her. "And how can I serve the daughter of my Minister and my friend?"

She brought forth the ad and showed it to him. Tobias read it and nodded. "I see. What are you hunting for?"

"Werewolves," she said.

"I thought as much. Irena will take you to the back room. What about the gentlement? Tuxes for you, then?"

"For some of us, yes," Brian said.

"Just fix me up, Tobias," Michael said. "I need to go with Khaat. I need to be sure its exactly the right dress."

"Your usual?"

"Oh, you could go a bit more stylish," Michael shrugged casually, following Khaat and Irena. "And make sure the rest look like impressive bodyguards. Formal. Official."

"Got it," Tobias said. "Gentlemen, come this way, then." He led them the other direction to the men's department. "Don't worry. She's safe here. And Michael is with her. Let's go get your tuxes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Jim followed as they left grabbing his jacket and slipped it on , he was surprised at how quickly they were at the shop his eyes scanned the route as they had walked just as Enzo sniffed and kept people at bay as they moved, so he watched for other up on roof and around them but he saw nothing and soon they walked into the shop he closed the door behind them as Irene and Tobias spoke to Michael and Brian. He noticed Jack shift when Tobias asked Khaat what she was looking for and her reply of werewolves , he placed his hand once more in Jacks shoulder and spoke softly " relax you'll give yourself away" he said softly as he moved with Tobias glancing back at Khaat as Tobias said she was with Michael. " Doesn't mean anything I'm afraid, Michael is a really skilled wizard, but against a were, one man doesn't stand a chance. " he said and looked at Tobias, he would be glad once they were all together again.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 pm

"Does this enemy of yours even know you're here shopping right now?" Tobias frowned.

"Not that we know of," Brian said.

"Then, I am not suggesting you let your guard down, but I seriously doubt he will penetrate the shop defenses," Tobias replied. "I am merely saying I think that she is most likely safe to go look for her outfit without needing a platoon to accompany her into the dressing room. Michael and I should be relatively safe to do that much. If we need you,. I am sure there would be enough violence to cause sufficient noise that you would certainly be aware. Come along, Khaat. Let's go look for whatever it is you need."

"A very specific sort of evening gown," Khaat replied, following them.

"Well, okay. I do like a challenge," he said.

"Now--as for you gentlemen," Irena said. "Who needs these tuxes and who does not? Our selection is back here against the back wall of the men's department. Come along and let's look."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Jim sighed and looked back at Irene Jack also looked at her" I brought my own but Jess said I could get a new one" he said and moved to the rack with them on " um do you have any larger ones I ..um ... need room to move" he said and looked at her worried she'd figure it out what he was. Jim walked over and saw a nice tux and he took it down.

" I like this one what do you think Michael?" he asked and showed him it, He liked it and moved to the counter to pay for it.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:50 pm

"I'm not stupid," Irena frowned and looked over her trendy glasses at Jack. "And I am a rather talented seer. I have seen and fitted werewolves before. And I can resize any suit very easily. I don't know why you're hiding it. Its not like I have an axe to grind against werewolves. Hell, they need clothes so often, it helps my business. As long as you don't go all Fenrir on me and destroy the place, I'm not worried." She glared at Jim. "You should know Tobias and I better than that, Jim. You should have told the boy he was on safe ground. He's on the defensive when he doesn't need to be." She looked back at Jack and eyeballed his size and pulled a suitcoat off the rack. "This might be a bit tight in the shoulders, but we can alter that. The rest of the proportions look like they will be close. Try it on."

She pulled a second off the rack and handed it to Jim. "Unless you've gained weight, this is your size. And, let's see..." She studied Brian for a moment. Then she pulled another tux off the rack and handed it to him. "Try that jacket. You're not going to be the easiest person to fit, but let's start there."

Khaat meanwhile was looking over the evening gowns and every one she pulled out, Michael overruled, saying it was too classy. He found five dresses and sent her to the dressing room with them, and then one by one, he began disqualifying them and getting more frustrated with every dress she tried on.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top