Marriage is Murder - Page 92
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 92 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 92 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 92 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Jim smiled seeing Khaat at the bedroom door he smiled and relaxed hearing her words even if it took Michael a while to realize she could see again. He moved with them back to the living room and sipped his coffee as he listened again " thought Jack would be good with his added strength, just in case James tries anything " he said softly as he watched them he could not help chuckle as Khaat asked if she could choose her own dress and Brian said she could using the term Trashy. " basically, I think he means something low cut, short and tight fitting,not your normal look " he said taking a sip of his coffee.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm

"I know the artist's work and his preferences, what he focuses on. If we want this to work, we need to cater to his interests," Michael said. "I should be the one to take her shopping."

"You have never shopped with me for an evening gown in your life," she said.

"I did manage to come up with clothes for you when we got here, though," he said.

"Yes. You did. But an evening gown?"

"I think he's right," Robert said. "Michael is the closest thing we have to an art expert. I say he goes. Jim, how about you go back and talk to Jack and get him on board with the plan. He needs to plan on wearing his tux. It is a formal affair. This affair is very short notice. Tomorrow night."

"That doesn't give me much time," Khaat said.

"With your magic, it should be ample time. Get some breakfast and then go to work," Robert said. "I'll go to the Paris office and alert them we could use some backup tomorrow night."

"And I know the shop we need to use for your dress," Michael told Khaat. "It should be one stop shopping, I think. By the time Jim goes and comes back, we should be finishing as well."

"I think we have a plan, "Brian said. "Oh, Robert, you will send our tuxes?"

"I could," Robert said. "Or you could just go and get a second one. It never hurts to have more than one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Jim chuckled and nodded " never hurts to have a second, Margaret says I need a new one anyway and I'll go get him up to speed after breakfast " he said walking over to the table and taking some food and smiling as he thought of what he would do at this so called art exhibition. Like the chess game he planed his moves " do we have a plan of where the exhibit's being held so we know all the exits and entrances?" he asked " just to be safe and also so we can figure out where to positions our selves best to prevent any one being hurt or seeing James in his ...state" he asked.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 pm

"I'll draw up floor plans in a bit," Michael said. "I know the building very well. Its in an art gallery. He, of course, is showcasing his own macabre art. It has multiple floors and multiple entrances and windows. It also has state of the art muggle security systems and armed guards."

"They haven't had any of their art come up missing recently, have they?" Brian asked.

"Depends on whether they notice Alette's work or not," Michael shrugged. "But she's not interested in his stuff anyway. She was recovering a magical stone that had been hidden inside a forged statue. The statue she took is technically worthless, and the stone would have looked like a useless rock even if the muggles had found it."

"I have to ask. Where is the real statue?" Brian asked.

"Ah, well, that will be another interesting piece of business for me when I get the time. Alette doesn't have the touch she used to have. She needs to retire. Now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Jim nodded as he looked at Michael and smirked "She's a nice woman but, yeah I think so if your shoulders anything to go by." he said softly then sighed thinking of all the entrances and exits they could have to cover " what about a basement , does it have abasement that James might use to get in and out unseen?" he asked as he took a bite of his toast as he watched them all once he was done he stood up. " ok I'll go get Jack" he said and looked at Robert " anything else I could bring back your tux while I there?" he offered
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"No, no basement. This is Venice, remember? Basements would cause some serious water issues. They cant' keep the canal out of the first floors without a lot of work as it is. Venetian builders go up, not down. Not unless they have submarines. If I were James, I'd use the roof. I'd use brooms and take the roof first."

"Oh, but that's so overdone," Robert groaned.

"Because it works," Michael shrugged. "Muggles dont' expect to find a bloody wereolf on the roof, really.'

"And just where does a muggle expect to find a werewolf, Michael?" Khaat asked, sipping on her tea.

"The cinema, generally," her father replied. "He will come human. Raising no suspicion. Perhaps with a polyjuice. And he will not come alone."

"That's alright," Khaat said, "I'm not going alone either. Sounds fair enough to me. Do we need to tip off Daniella?"

"And how do we do that?" Brian asked. " 'Sorry, Daniella, but we plan on having a massive wizarding battle with countless unforgivable curses in front of hundreds of muggles tonight?' I'm sure she'll gladly endorse that!"

"No, Brian's right. We do this without her help. We'd be better being 'innocent', I think," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Jim face palmed himself " duh of coarse" he said and chuckled he noticed he'd staid away from the subject of the tux and took that to mean they were going to buy new ones " ok so no tux from home, just jack and his what time shall I tell him to be here for? " he asked finishing his coffee as he slipped his hands into his pockets waiting for the all clear to leave and fetch Jack but he didn't have to as Jack ported in off his own back. " well that saved me a trip" he said smiling.

"Some one want a were, Jess felt you needed me and told me where you'd be." he said and walked over to them a black bag was slung over his shoulder. He placed it over the back of a chair and nodded to Jim, Michael and Brian. " so whats the gig?" he asked .
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 pm

"Brian and Michael are in charge of this one," Robert said. "Brian is in charge of the staffing, and Michael is fully in charge of the location. You do know that as Minister of Magic I cannot go with you tonight. You're on your own. I can't even acknowledge that I know you're going. Understand me?"

"So we're working under our usual protocol, then," Brian said.

"Indeed you are. Don't get caught. I would prefer not to have to land you all in Azkaban," Robert said.

"If we do end up there, just promise to pass us portkeys," Brian said.

"I'll do one better. I'll give you Michael," Robert said.

"Then what are we worried about?" Khaat said. "Its business as usual. I suggest we go shopping for a dress that makes me look like a vampire harlot."

"Khaat Karina," her father scowled.

"Well, she's more right than wrong," Michael laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Jim chuckled and Jack stood looking puzzled " um did I miss something here?" he said and Jim burst out laughing " I'll fill you in boy" he said leading Jack to the table and explained to him even Jack chuckled then nodded he understood .

" so I keep James off Khaat should he try for her but not too much , " Jack looked at Brian " do I get the honer of snapping his neck?" he asked him hoping the answer would be yes but he knew Brian would want that privilege for himself " don't mind left overs Brian" he added .
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:02 am

"As long as he ends up dead, I honestly don't care who gets to him first," Brian said, putting a piece of apricot coffeecake on a plate and putting it in front of Khaat and refilling her coffee. "No harlot wardrobe until you eat something. Did one of you take out the dog?"

"What dog?" Michael asked, ignoring the issue.

"I'll get him," Khaat said.

"No, you will not," Brian said. "That didn't work out well for you last time."

"Or you either," Robert said. "Someone take out the damned dog and feed him. I'll see you later." He apparated out to go home.

"Eat," Brian told her. "What kind of a tux should I get?"

"Something appropriately pimp-like," she shrugged. Michael laughed out loud, truly amused.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top