Marriage is Murder - Page 96
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 96 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 96 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Jim thanked Julian and followed Brian and Michael back to the hotel Jim showered and changed where Jack just sat on the balcony feeling the sun on his face and smiling. " I might join you " Jim said grabbing a towel and transfiguring his clothes into a pair of dark blue swim shorts and a light blue shirt to match. " the suns always good " he said smiling he shook his head at seeing Jack just sat out side " jack why don't you come down to the pool as well?" he shouted and Jack shook his head.

"No thanks this will be fine for me" he said back. Jim looked at Michael and smiled shaking his own head as he followed Brian and Khaat down to the pool.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:49 pm

They went down to the hotel courtyard, to the pool area, and Khaat and Brian started with a short swim before she settled in under the Italian sun to tan. Brian said nothing about how underweight she really was, or about that revolting green rash that covered them all in some form or another, now all fully revealed by the tiny bikini. He merely flicked his fingers quickly to cast a glamour spell to disguise it for her. Their lives had been hard lately. Too hard, and it had taken its toll. He was just going to do what he did best--love her and take care of her. It was pretty simple, really.

Upstairs, Michael was baking when Edward apparated in. "You lot out sightseeing?" Edward asked.

"No," Michael laughed. "Shopping for tuxes and evening gowns."

"And what sort of a gown will you be wearing?" Edward laughed. Michael tossed him the ad from the newspaper. Edward read it and frowned.

"Oh, do tell me you're not using her as bait to lure that bloodcrazed werewolf out from under his rock," Edward sighed.

"Yes. We are. It was her husband's idea," Michael said. "And she agrees."

"They both need their heads examined," Edward said. "You do hope to keep her alive, I take it?"

"That's the plan."

"Then you will need all the help you can get. I will be going with you. And in retruen, I expect youall to show up at the seafood boil I'm doing this evening. Come prepared to eat fresh seafood until it runs out your ears and hang out at the beach."

"It would be our honor," Michael said. "If you let me bring my cannolis."

"You're an Englishman. What do you know about cannolis?" Edward laughed.

"I'll bring them and you can decide for yourself," Michael smiled.

"Be there by 4," Edward said apparating out again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Jim lay on the lounger while Khaat and Brian swum in the pool once they exited he dove in and swim three lengths before laying back down on the lounger He noticed the green rash and how Brian had hid it and smiled " shame we men can't do that" he said as he dried off his hair as it dripped water on to his face as he sat. Jack stood up and moved inside the warmth a bit too much for him now. He smiled seeing Edward and at the mention of a seafood broil he liked seafood.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:06 pm

When Edward apparated out, Michael looked at Jack. "Edward does not believe it is a good idea for us to go after James. Frankly, I don't see him expecting it. We've never gone on the offensive before. We've always just defended ourselves. I see nothing wrong with mounting our own attack. Just so long as we can keep her safe...."

He was interrupted by the sound of apparating. It was Angus, arriving with a bag slung on his shoulder.

"If we're hunting James, I want my own piece of that bastard," Angus announced. "You're not going without me."

"You're not going without a tux," Michael said.

"I brought one. Shall I sleep on the floor?" he asked. Michael pointed the way to the other suite. "There still should be a bed left. That room sleeps 10 or 12, I think. Jim and Jack and I only make 3. Unless you snore. If you snore, you'd best take the balcony."

"I have never snored. That would be Jack," Angus teased.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Jack looked at Michael and nodded he agreed he was about to speak when he too turned to see Angus aperate into the suit he smiled seeing him but stood open mouthed at Angus's suggestion he snore " hay I don't snore " he said and folded his arms across his chest " well at least Jess hasn't said if I do " he added and chuckled he was glad Angus added to their numbers knowing the more they had the better chance Khaat had of not being hurt or taken again. Jim smiled and turned over on the lounger watching Khaat and Brian next to him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Khaat fell asleep in the warmth of the sun and Brian ordered a whiskey from the pool attendant. He sat up on his lounge chair and sat quietly, observant, sipping on his whiskey. He had James on his mind. He was thinking he'd have given anything to have been able to talk to Remus this afternoon. He didn't like dangling Khaat on a hook, like he was fishing with the only thing that made his heart beat at all. But he also didn't want her to continue to have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life and far less did he want that for his children. And he knew she agreed. It was a calculated risk.

"I hope to God I'm not making the worst mistake of my life," he said quietly to Jim. "If I lose her..." he didn't finish his sentence, knowing no one wanted to hear what his real thoughts were. He cut himself off. "We go for a holiday and I decide to throw her right to him. I truly have lost my mind. We can still call this off, you know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Jim looked at Brian and sighed hearing his words " sometimes we have to throw ourselves into the worst to get the best" he said softly then looked again at him " don't worry we have enough men he won't get close and she is more than capable now she can see again" he shifted to face him " Michael, Jack and myself won't let anything happen to her, shes just as important to us as to you" he smiled at him as he spoke again " now stop worrying and start thinking like a husband and admire your wife " he said and lay back down " ow when I brown just flip me over and bast me. " he said and chuckled
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Brian pulled himself together and sat nursing his whiskey. He refilled it once and when Khaat had tanned enough on one side, he nudged her and she rolled over in her sleep. When Jim looked like he'd had enough, he nudged him as well. He finished his second drink in one very large gulp and dove back inot the pool.

"The boy really should not drink and swim," Michael said, sitting down on the other side of Jim. "Angus has joined us. Good plan, that. Edward seems to have sent him. and I know Edward is coming. Suppose Robert ever got that next door neighbor of his straightened out? He'd have liked this bit of action. If he got his head out of his arse. But he'd best be good at groveling if he intends to get within a cannon shot of Khaat ever again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Jim watched as Michael joined them while Brian swum he smiled and nodded " Edward seems to know what we need , man power " he said " That and the more the better we will have that room covered with out James knowing " he added and stretched out. " so you here to talk or swim?" he said looking at the cool water of the pool in front of them. " You did warm Angus Jack snores right?" he said and chuckled as he looked at Michael again , he did watch Brian and Khaat noting Brian swum he kept his eye on Khaat as she slept " mustn't let her sleep too long or she'll burn" he glanced at Michael.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 pm

"I did" Michael said. "Jack doesn't seem to believe he does, but we all know better. the man snores like a chain saw. I actally hadn't considered swimming, to be honest. I just wanted to tell you I have to pop out to the cheesemakers. It seems I'm short of ricotta. That, and I do need some amaretto liquor. Can you think of anythin else we could use while I"m out?"

Khaat had slipped into a deep sleep, and in her sleep, she began to see the woods near Remus's grave. She simply went over and sat down and leaned against his headstone.

"What are you doing here of all places?" Remus's voice asked her.

"My dream, I can show up where I choose, I suppose," she shrugged.

"No. Why are you here? Of all the things you could dream about, why here?" he asked, sitting rather unceremoneously on his own tombstone.

"When I die tomorrow night, do tell them, somehow to put me here with you, wont' you?" she asked.

"That attitude stinks, even for you. You're actually counting on losing? And who ar eyou battling?"

"Just James," she said.

"Oh. Just James, then is it? Then why are you here?" he pestered.

"You're a pain in the butt. I don't know why I"m here."

"If you're afraid just say so," he said.

"I'm not afraid," she glared.

"Liar," he charged. :You know you won't be alone."

"Either way, tomorrow night, I win," she said.

"Do you?" he asked.

Michael looked at the slight frustration on Khaat's face. "She appears to be dreaming. I think we should let her sleep unless it gets upsetting."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top