Marriage is Murder - Page 97
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 97 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 97 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Jim chuckled and looked at Michael " ear plugs maybe?" he suggested then glanced at where Michael was looking at the dreaming Khaat and he nodded " yes best to leave her, she needs it after all she's been through" he watched her more " I'll keep an eye on her though " he said " but please if I'm bunking with Jack , get those ear plugs, please. " he said and chuckled as he rubbed sun block on his arms where they had turned slightly red from the sun. Jack walked down and stood close by.

" I heard that and there's nothing I can do about it right now "he said and chuckled " I'll get Jess to help when I'm back home again" he stood close to the pool but was not dressed to swim.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 pm

"Jess is not the only healer in the world you know," Michael said. "Brian and Khaat are both extremely capable. And I would surely think that Jess would much prefer you not snoring. " Brian got up out of the pool and sat back down. He looked over at her. He simply rested his hand on her arm to reassure her.

"You can't stay here and wait to die," Remus told Khaat. "If you're going to die, then go out and do it. You can come back then. Until you're dead, go out and live. Dont stay here. You can just bloody well wake up now." He faded from her view. She woke up with a hard jolt. Brian tightened his grip on her arm to reassure her.

"You're alright," Brian told her. "You just were napping. Its alright. You think you're done tanning?"

"Does it look alright? The tan?"

"Looks good to me," he grinned.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Jack looked at Michael and nodded " yeah might see Kate when I get back " he said " be nice for Jess not to hear me snoring at night since you all say I do" he said watching as Khaat sat up quickly on her lounger. Jim saw it too and sat up quickly to face them. "Everything ok Brian?" he asked as he moved closer to them both and looked at Jack.

" we all know not to take her dreams lightly anymore " Jim said rubbing more block on his shoulders and arms to haul;t the reddening of them from the sun that burned over head.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 pm

"Why should you need t do that when Brian and Khaat are right here?" Michael asked. "Kate is not a healer."

"Khaat," Brian asked. "You don't normally dream like that. What did you see?"

"Just a bit of a disagreement with Remus," she said.

"Remus?" he frowned. "Perhaps you'd better tell me."

"He thinks I"m a wimp."

"What?" he frowned. "Remus never once ever thought anything of the kind. What ever put that wild notion in your head, there is no way that's true."

She shrugged. "I know what he said, that's all. We did argue once in awhile. At least now I know we can argue across the gap. Interesting." She reached for her coverup, and Brian handed it to her. "I'd like to go shower. Aren't we going to Edward's later?"

"Yes. We are. Alright. Let's go back then," he said. "You're welcome to stay here, guys or come with us." He got up and gave Khaat his hand and walked back towards their room. The desk clerk stopped them.

"Signora," he called to her. Khaat and Brian turned. "You have a delivery. We were about to take it up to your room." Brian led the way to the desk.

"What is it?" Brian asked. The desk clerk put a long box on the desk. Brian opened it. It was a dozen long stemmed roses.

"Brian," Khaat said, "how lovely. They're beautiful."

"Yes," Brian said, stonefaced. "Yes, they are." He closed the box and tucked it under his arm and tipped the desk clerk. "Thank you." He took her hand again and led the way back upstairs.

"You aren't treating the roses very well," she scowled.

"I'm not? " he laughed. "They'll survive being turned sideways for a moment, my dear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Jack looked at Michael " I didn't say I was going to ask her to do it, but I said I would talk to her , I'll speak to Brian once this is over and see if he can help, but hes got a lot on his plate right now " Jack said as he saw Khaat stand with Brian Jim did the same slipping on his shirt and picking up the sunscreen he's been using shrinking it and placing it into his pocket as he moved with them Jack saw the roses and rubbed his nose. " such a strong perfume" he said softly. Jim shook his head and looked at Brian.

"Who they from Brian? my guess not from you or any one you know buy how your handling them." He said looking at Michael as they moved up to the room again. Jim disappeared to shower returning in his usual suit and tie.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Brian didn't want to say anything in front of Khaat. He let the way back up to the room in silence, and Michael deliberately took the box from him so Brian could open the door. He let Brian and Khaat go into the room and then Michael set the box on a table in the hotel hallway. He took out his wand and flicked it at the box.

"Reveal!" he cast the spell. He saw the telltale glow of a marking spell. "Not today, James," Michael said. He took the box into his own hotel suite and went out to his balcony. He tied a flowerpot to the box. "One of you lads go get a fresh dozen of roses. She doesn't need to know these weren't from Brian. Make sure they're clean." He proceeded to drop the box with the flowerpot into the canal, watching the heavy clay flowerpot weigh down the box and sink it deep into the depths of the grand canal, taking it away from them and the room."

"So much for that. Fairly elementary, actually. Nice try, but incredibly stupid," Michael said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Jim nodded and left the room returning with fresh clean roses in an identical box he looked at Michael and smiled " nice let him do the swimming " he said and Jack chuckled as he watched Jim hand the clean roses to Michael " ok there exactly the same " he smiled " that James won't learn will he " he said having worked out who had sent them , Jack sighed and shook his head.

"You know he'll try again" Jack said and looked at both Jim and Michael Jim just sighed and rolled his eyes at him.

" We know that and we want that, right Michael" he said " its how we're going to flush him out, at least I hope so " he moved to a chair and sat down.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 pm

"Of course he will," Michael said. "He doesnt know she's going to the show tomorrow. He'll be going to hunt a woman to turn. Personally, I think he'll look for a muggle woman that looks like Khaat. I don't know what his fascination is with her, but he does seem to be focusing on her or women that look like her. Brian is counting on this being a bit of a surprise for him. What does concern me is what the devil Khaat and Remus would have been arguing about. He rarely argued with her. the only time I ever knew of him to do it is when he truly believed she was wrong. And the only person she ever got mouthy with, when she was a teen, was Robert. Never ever with Remus. The fact that she connected with him at all in her dream raises a bit of a red flag for me. I suggest we stay sharp. She doesn't want to discuss whatever it was about, but Lupin women are a bit odd with their dreams. Let's stand sharp, Lads. I dont' like this at all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Jack and Jim both nodded and looked at the bedroom door where Khaat and Brian had gone " don't worry we'll be on our toes today " he said as he moved to the kitchen and heated up some tea and coffee for them all. Jack moved to the balcony and looked out seeing two men swimming in the canal and he chuckled.

"Hay Michael ever seen this before?" he asked and stood back a little so they would not see him from below as he stood enjoying seeing them drag the wet box from it and curse as they realize what had happened.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am

"Not legally," Michael laughed. "Here. Let me help them." He flicked his wand and toruned them both into pink pool noodles. Angus just laughed seeing both men turned into hot pink foam pool toys.

"Oh, nicely done," Angus said. "Can I hel you with the cannoli's?"

"Yes, please. The fillings are done. We just need to fill them."

"My pleasure," Angus said. He went to the fridge and drew out a chocolate filling and one that was amaretto flavored. He accidently got some of the amaretto filling on his litle finger and tasted it. "Oh God, that's incredible. I'm never making a cannoli again. I've never tasted a better one anywhere." He got out two pastry bags with decorative tips and filled them and began filling cannolis and making them look elegant and beautiful.

"And I dont have to ever fill another one when you can make them look so beautiful," Michael said, delighted with Angus's work.

"My grandfather is going to love them. Thank you for doing it."

"They were going to be dessert tonight, actually."

"They still will be. But we have a few hours yet. How about I jazz up that coffee a bit?"

"Please do," Michael said. Angus took the freshly brewed coffee and added amaretto to each mug, added some whole dairy cream, and then piped an elegant little dollop of whipped cream on the top of each mug. "And when did you become a barista too?"

"I'm a chef. And I'm sort of Italian. I do know how to do this one--in my sleep," Angus laughed. Michael took a sip of his. He smiled, utterly delighted.

"You all do have to try this. I might never drink coffee any other way but this ever again. Its heavenly," Michael smiled. "Oh and have a cannoli. Half are filled with chocolate hazelnut filling. The other half is an amaretto honey filling."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top