Marriage is Murder - Page 98
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 98 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 98 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Jack could not help but chuckle as the two men changed into pool toys " ow that will improve there style " he said and chuckled again . Jim walked into the kitchen and saw Angus with the canola filling them he smiled seeing them look tasty and he sat to watch as Angus then made some coffee for Michael.

"it does look good " he said and watched him closer " must have taken years to learn how to do that" as he took a hazelnut Cannoli and nodded he approved " not had one before today but this is really good" he smiled as Jack tried a amaretto honey filled one and sat down.

" wow got to give Jess the recipe I could eat these every day" he said and Jim chuckled.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:25 pm

When Khaat and Brian had refreshed themselves, they came out of the bedroom. She had chosen a pair of teal colored capris, and a breezy summer printed tunic top. For right now, she was barefooted. He had chosen just jeans and a thin ivory colored shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"You two look a lot better," Michael said. "Something cold to drink, perhaps? And one of our fresh cannolis?"

"Sounds wonderful," Khaat said. Michael opened and floated them two bottles of soda and a little plate with two cannolis.

"Try those," Michael said. "There's one of each." Khaat and Brian savored the cold sodas. After the time in the sun, the cold sodas were welcome. They each took a taste of both of the cannoli flavors.

"I can't choose," Khaat said. "I like them both."

"So do I," Brian said. "Those are incredible. We're sharing those with Edward, right?"

"Exactly right," Michael said, now putting the roses in a large crystal vase. He had deliberately waited to do that until Khaat had gotten out of the shower so she could see the box looked the same as the one she'd left. She never questioned it. It never occured to her that it might be a different box. He watched her take her bottle of soda and wander out to the balcony and look out to the city. She frowned.

"Who the devil threw the pool noodles into the canal?" she asked. "Isn't that illegal?"

"Only if they get caught, my dear," Michael said, resisting the temptation to laugh.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Jim finished his canola and he heard Khaat and chuckled as he drank his coffee he glanced at Michael and Jack as he looked down to the canal at the pool toys below. Jack smiled and looked at Khaat " looking good Khaat " he said moving to sit in the living room with his coffee. Jim did the same he watched as Michale put the roses into the vase and was glad she hadn't noticed they were different ones.

"Going to be a wonderful night , I believe the forecaster said for a warm dry night tonight" he said sipping the coffee making sure not to get any froth on his nose as Jack had managed to do and he motioned for him to wipe it off.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:47 pm

"The sea breeze is usually a bit chilly after sundown" Brian said. "I think you should take a shawl, Khaat. You've been tanning today. You have just a very slight pink tone to your skin. It will be gone by tomorrow, but it might make you chill tonight."

"I'll have to check and see if I even have a shawl," she frowned.

"You do. You have several," Michael said. "I bought you some, and your mother brought you some from home."

"Suppose Enzo is welcome at Edwards?" Khaat asked.

"If we didn't bring him, my grandfather would be sending me back to get him. Don't forget he and my grandfather are great friends," Angus laughed. "He'll be looking forward to seeing him and spoiling him."

"Good," she said. "Brian, I really would like to just go see the kids before they wake up in the morning. I don't want to upset them by letting them know I"m there. I just want to see them before tomorrow night. Please."

"Okay," he said, understanding her thoughts or believing that he did. "We'll do that. I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Jim stood up and went to get a shawl for her from the bed room, it was a white silk and lace shawl with lace flowers at each corner, returning he placed it over her shoulders as he moved back to sit with Jack and his re heated coffee. Jack looked at Enzo and chuckled as Angus said he would come back for him if they forgot him.

"I'll carry him when we leave " he said softly and stroked Enzo's coat gently his mind on James and controlling his anger towards his brother for what he'd done to them all.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 pm

"Thank you," Khaat said. It was a beautiful shawl, and it would be just enough to ward off the evening air. She watched Michael and Angus package the cannoli to travel to Edwards. Brian put together a bag for Enzo with bowls, food, toys and everything he would need.

"You realize you won't need any of that, right?" Angus laughed. "That dog knows more about the Donohue compound than any of the rest of us. And my grandfather has always kept bowls and toys for him. And if he even suspects Enzo is coming, he'll be treated like a four footed prince. Trust me. Leave all that behind and just take him."

"Are you sure?" Brian asked.

"Oh, I am sooo sure," Angus laughed out loud. "He loves that dog."

"Then why didn't he keep him?"

"Because he knows Enzo needs to work. He's better with Khaat than with him, but I am completely positive that he's looking forward to having Enzo 'back home' again. There. That packs it up. We ought to go soon."

"We're ready whenever the rest of you are," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Jim smiled and nodded at her compliment and moved to Jack who now held Enzo in his arms " yea ready when you guys are but some ones gonna have to aperate me and Enzo since my hands are full" Jack said Jim chuckled and walked over to him.

"I'll take you Jack don't worry " he stood next to him " ok shall we go now ?" he asked and looked at Brian and Khaat hoping they would be ready to go. " If your ready of course " he held on to Jacks sleeve and looked at Michael as well " I'll try and get him as close to the house as possible with out dropping into the ocean" he smirked thinking of how it would look at all three of them just plunging into the cold water.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:40 pm

"Go and swim," Angus laughed. "The water is fine." He picked up the container of cannolis. Michael and Angus decided to go together, and Brian decided to take Khaat. After the others left, Brian drew a security line around both hotel suites as an additional layer of protection and they ported to Edwards.

Khaat's experience was very odd. She saw all sorts of visions, swirling glimpses of horrible things, all during the already swirling time and space thread that had to be travelled to port. When they landed, she had fainted completely. Brian was not prepared for it. She'd never fainted in traveling before. Not ever. In fact, he looked at her laying on the stone patio, and felt rather stunned and dumbstruck and confused.

Edward reached her almost immediately. He laid his hand on her forehead. "Her seers powers activated when you ported, Son," Edward said. He saw the others had already ported in. Edward motioned to Angus.
"Take her into the ladies' sitting room so she can rest a bit," he told Angus. "Your sisters will tend to her." Angus picked her up. Brian went to follow, and Edward said, "You can go so you know where she is, but don't hover. Let her rest. We will deal with it all in good time."

Angus took her into a room done in warm oak and pinks and ivories and cream colors, with flowers and beautiful pink and rose colored glass. It was a very elegant, feminine room and the favorite of the ladies in the house. Angus put her on the sofa there and called his sisters to tend to her. "Come on," he told Brian. "Let my grandfather deal with this unti he tells you otherwise." He forced Brian to leave her care to the women and return outside, as much as Brian wanted to stay.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Jack and Jim stood Jim saw Brian and Khaat port in and how Khaat lay unmoving he dove up but Jack stopped him from getting closer. Jack placed down Enzo who sat close by. Jim heard Edward and breathed out slowly knowing he knew what he was talking about. He saw the food and took it to the kitchen smiling a several young ladies as they fixed the food. He saw Jack follow Angus and stay stood at a door close by. " What happened ?" he asked Michael " I have never heard of her Faint before" he said " what triggered this" he asked softly more to himself than out loud.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"No bloody clue," Michael shrugged. "Not other than Edward saying something activated her seers powers. The closer we get to tomorrow night, the more her powers activate. I've never seen that work out well for her. Maybe we need to rethink this whole business."

"You think that will do it, do you?" Edward said, taking his seat again where they were. "Sit down, all of you. She'll be fine. I haven't ever found that works. When she regains herself, I will try to talk to her."

"We've asked her. She's lying to us," Brian sighed.

"Ah well, Lupins are a protective lot," Edward laughed. "She doesn't have that investment in me. I believe I will try. Until then,..." he motioned the women to bring the trays of glasses of fresh limeade. "Have something cold to drink. Relax. You're all safe here. Lordy, you lot need a nerve tonic. Every one of you, I think. The seafood will be done soon and we can eat. A good meal always is good medicine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top