Marriage is Murder - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Jack listened and nodded he could not disagree with him he wasn't feeling hot right now and he could tell Jess wasn't ether. " yea, I agree, extra help would be beneficial " he said and looked at Jess. He quickly looked at Khaat then Robert knowing he would say something about her not going to Tuscany yet. He'd hoped he could check out the villa but he was wiling to wait till they felt better. he felt Jess yawn and smiled at her " go back to bed Jess I just have to patrol and I'm off to sleep myself" he said softly as he kissed her cheek. He watched her leave to go back to the spare room to sleep.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Brian cae up ffrom the gym, wet from a swim in the pool--the last stage of a workout he'd done. He was slightly alerted to seeing all the faces at his bedroom door.

"Everything alright?" Brian asked.

"Your wife is stubborn," Robert said.

"Oh. That. Well, glad to know nothing changed while I was down in the pool," he said. He disappeared into his closed and wrapped himself in a thick white terry robe over his wet swim trunks. He came back out. "And exactly what are we debating this time?"

"Daddy wants me to take a long weekend," Khaat said.

"I just thought that was a no brainer," Brian said. "Why are we debating it?"

"Who's side are you on?" she frowned.

"Yours," he smiled.

"I suggested she consider a romantic weekend in Tuscany," Robert told Brian.

"What did you tell him?" Brian asked her.

"I told him no," she said. "Our kids miss us, and I just don't feel right going to Italy for a weekend with all this going on at home."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Jack looked at Brian and sighed as Khaat spoke about the kids missing her " well take them with you the warm air will do them some good " he said folding his arms across his chest as he stood partly in the door way listening to every one. " looks like your out voted Khaat " he said smiling as he looked at Robert and Brian. If she was going he'd pack for the kids and Jess and send them on to the villa but even while there he would be at their side, he smiled knowing the smell around the villas at this time of year would be wonderful.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

She sighed heavily. It just wasn't something she wanted to do. She didn't feel well. She just wanted to be home. Brian merely looked at her and smiled sympathetically. He went over and sat with her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"We always have a good time, and you know it," he said to her. "Its just for a couple of days. The sun and the warmth would do you good. And if you truly do want some time just to be alone, I'm sure that Jack and Jess would take the kids to their own place for a bit to give us a bit of alone time. I owe you a candlelight dinner anyway."

"What for?" she asked.

"I missed our 6 month anniversary a few days ago."

"Nobody celebrates their 6 month wedding anniversary," she frowned.

"Your mother and I did," her father said. "There's nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it. If he wants one evening alone in Tuscany, you're entitled."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Jack smiled and nodded " Alex, Catlin and Andrew would all love to have them around " he said as he chuckled at Robert and Brian " hay Jess and I did too" he said smiling at them " nothing to be a shamed about to show affection and celebrate anniversaries" he said and smiled at Khaat " its called being romantic " he spoke softly as he once more waited for Robert or Brian to say something. " besides its not like they will be miles away and they will be safe" he added but feeling himself tire he looked at Robert " ok I got to sleep night all" he said and moved to the spare room to settle next to Jess who just shook her head lightly.

" its our 3 year anniversary soon" she said softly " just to let you know" she felt him slip n next to her and chuckle as he whispered softly to her.

" I know dear , I know" he said and fell asleep.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Robert headed to bed, leaving it in Brian's hands. Brian made sure Khaat was safely in bed. He gave her just a small dose of a sleeping potion to ease her mind and let her sleep in peace. Once she was asleep, he changed for bed and then he packed for the two of them and then went across to the nursery and packed for the kids. He knew he would be lucky to get her to stay a couple days in Tuscany.

He left a note for Angus right on Angus's nightstand to notify him. He gave Angus the weekend off in case he wanted to visit his family. Then he headed to bed.

He didn't realize how tired he was until he allowed himself to actually go to bed beside her. He already had the illness now, so how much worse could sharing her bed be? He was tired of sleeping on the sofa. He decided to give in and just go to bed in his own bed for a change. The moment he got into bed, he fell into a dead sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Jess woke and packed several bags one for each child and one for herself and Jack . Moving down she made a pot of coffee and pored out a mug for Jack and herself she also sent two up to Brian and Khaat to rest beside their bed till they woke. Jack stirred and smiled seeing the bags back at the end of the bed.

" they decided to go then" he asked Jess as she brought threw the coffee. He saw her nod.

" feels like it " she said smiling as she sat on the end of the bed and sipped her coffee while Jack staid in his the blankets down around his waist now. The both smiled hearing the kids playing in the next room.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 am

Brian woke and realized he'd slept longer than usual. He got up and showered and shaved and dresed and found his coffee and finished it in the quiet of the morning. He had picked some of Khaat's smallest sizes for her because most of what she had wasn't fitting anymore.

It haunted him. He hadn't said how much it bothered him. He resorted to conjuring more coffee for himself. He checked on the kids and found they were still sleeping. Then he went outside. The fact that she was so tiny again haunted him in ways he didnt want to talk about. It was frightening for him. He did not want to reveal to anyone how it rattled him to be going through this with Khaat again. And wondering if Robert was going to find a cure in time before she ended up like so many of the patients she'd recently lost.

And it made him wonder if he was doing the right thing to take her to Tuscany if she didn't want to go, or if he needed to let her stay in her own home if that waas what she truly wanted.

Kate went downstairs and found Robert picking up the copy of the Prophet.

"Brian's struggling," Kate told him.

"Yep," Robert said. "I know. He doesn't take his coffee for a walk unless he's bugged. I'm just very little comfort for him right now. She needs some time. Some rest. And some sort of interest in food again. And that won't come for her until she gets away from all these dying people."

"You do think Tuscany is good for her, don't you?"

"Yes. For a few days, to reduce her stress, so long as she's allowed to just relax and enjoy it. If Brian starts to hover or make the mistake of treating her like she's dying or something equally as stupid, then she'll get irritable and angry. If he doesn't overreact, they'll do alright."

"Well,, maybe they'll focus on Brian and not on her, then, and keep him busy."

"We can only hope," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Jess stood listening and sighed at Brian's apparent struggle with Khaat about going to Tuscany. " I wish she would, the fresh air would do both of them the wonders of good" she said sipping her coffee as she watched them both. She could feel Brian's confusion and strain and it was giving her a slight head ache. she was glad she'd placed some potion in her tea as she so felt she needed it. Downing the last of her warm tea she sighed and smiled as the head ache eased. Moving threw to the kitchen she saw Angus " so you going to see your family?" she asked as she placed the cup in the dish washer. " personaly I'll be glad for some time with Jack" she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 13, 2012 8:26 pm

"I'd like to," Angus said to Jess, removing a breakfast casserole from the oven. He sprinkled some fresh chopped parsley over top for garnish. "And I think if Brian had a few days by himself with Khaat for them just to be a couple again, it would do them both good. He could take care of her himself for a few days. And I would think we could somehow share the duties of taking care of the kids, don't you, to give them some 'grownup time'?"

He removed, then, a large sheet of fresh cinnamon rolls from the oven. He flicked his fingers over the baking sheet in order to magically cool then just enough that he could drizzle the icing over them. He cut them and put them on a large platter. Then he floated the platter to the table and the breakfast casserole, along with a large bowl of fresh fruit.

"Do you mind taking the juice and the tea and the coffee to the table?" he asked her. "I think we're ready then. Kate--can you call Brian for breakfast? Jack, can you help with the kids? I think Kieran and Fi are in Brian's office discussing some budget things for Colorado. They could help you."

"Sure," Kate said. She looked at Robert. "You want to wake her up?"

"I probably should," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top