Marriage is Murder - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 26 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Jim looked up and nodded gently."Seems to be catching no matter what it is " he said standing and moving to Jack with the box of tissues " just take it easy today if you can" he added and looked at Brian. "Might have a few trees down on the property if Jacks up to it we'll check it out later" Jim said he looked at Archangel as Kate said he was healing well ." That's good to know, he was resting most of the night. Jim moved into the kitchen to refresh his coffee. He wondered how breakfast was coming " Angus do you want a hand with breakfast?" he asked
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 pm

"No thank you," Angus said. "I have it under control. I made a breakfast casserole last night. This morning all I need to do is to finish the fruit salad and wait until the coffeecake I made to finish in the oven. I know its simple, but it should be filling."

"Sounds more than sufficient to me," Brian said. "I wish I could help you with those trees, but I really do need to concentrate on going to St. Mungos with Khaat today. She's decided she has to go back to work, full time, no matter how she feels. I can't help but being a bit concerned, but I do understand it. And I will support her with it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Jim nodded he had offered but it seemed as usual Angus was one step ahead. Jim chuckled and sat at the table looking at jack and Jess cassidy arrived with Steven some of the other kids seem off and Steven held James close to him. Steven yawned . " long night ?" he asked him and Steven nodded

" that storm kept half of them awake the other half have that damn cold " he said seeing Alex yawn and rub his eyes " I think once there eaten we'll try and give them a nap" he said and saw Cassidy yawn also. " ok and cassidy too"
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Brian went upstairs and he and Robert brought down the kids for breakfast. Khaat came downstairs, dressed for work, carrying Abbey, who was clingy and whiny. Brian scowled at her. She had chosen a pale dove gray silk dress, and Brian knew she was trying to minimize the flush that her fever had caused to her face, but Brian didn' think it was working. He still saw it.

"How the hell are you carrying her and wearing stilettos when you can barely carry yourself?" he sighed. "I'd have gotten her in a minute."

"I can't stay home anymore," she said. "We all know that. I might aas well do my best to at least look functional."

"While you're home?" he was a bit irked with her.

"Call it practice, then," she said.

"Somebody take Abbey and help her to the table please?" Brian asked. "Before Khaat drops her?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Jim moved to take Abby carrying her to the high chair next to Dakota and he sat back down. Jack sat with Jess as Steven sat with cassidy both looking tired but each smiled as they started to feed their respective child. Jim sipped his coffee and shook his head as he too took some breakfast once Angus had placed it on the table. " sounds very adequate Angus. " he said He had to admit he was feeling tired himself now but he would not sleep till everything was done and he knew every one was safe, that was what he swore to do and that's what he would do.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 am

"Thank you, Jim," Brian said. "Khaat, get yourself some food." Khaat noticed his statement was not encouragement. It was an order. She wasn't hungry. She glared at him. He simply walked over to her and hissed something strongly in her ear. She narrowed his eyes at him angrily. He merely gave her an insistiing stare.

"Stop fighting, Kiddies," Robert said, passing by them as he came past them to the dining room. "Khaat, get some food if you intend to work."

"Told you," Brian snarked at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Jim watched Brian and Khaat and smirked as Robert spoke along with Brian he now understood why Robert had called them kids they were acting some what like his two eldest. out of the blue he gave a sneeze " jack I think you gave me your cold " he said and looked at Jack who shrugged his shoulders.

" sure its not from going out and getting drenched in that storm and sitting in a small river of cold water?" he said and saw Jim sneeze into a tissue again.

" ok, that's a possibility" he said and looked at Robert " might need to mix up some more of that cold remedy " he said noticing an itchy spot on his arm " Great now a rash, just what I need" he said quickly he wrote a note and sent it via owl to Margaret " just realized Theresa was here asked Margaret to check her over".
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

"There are more than enough bottles in the potions cabinet," Robert said. "I've been keeping it stocked."

"Daddy," Khaat asked. "I have to ask. Have you had any of the symptoms?"

"Some. Of course. So has your mother. The potions is keeping the congestion under control, but we both have some of the rash," Robert said.

"How are you working your full pace?" Angus asked.

"I dont' have a choice," Robert said. "That's how. We do not have another potionsmaster around here. We have other potions makers, but not potionsmasters. Someone has to work on this business. And there is a ministry to run."

"I'll take care of that," Khaat said.

"And how will you do two at once, my dear?" he asked.

"Like I always do," she shrugged.

"Not if you dont' eat," he insisted.

"Yeah, yeah," she sighed, bored. She didn't want to further infect any of them. Angus motioned to her, and she followed. He took her into Brian's office and helped her get settled to eat there, away from the others. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he told her, "but we'll all be glad to have you at the table again," Angus said. "Let me know if you need anything." He left her to eat and returned to the table with the others.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Jim sighed " He's right you have to just work threw it , did till the sneezing hit" he said and showed them the rash jack sighed and showed them his on his lower back Jess also on her shoulder, Steven and cassidy still has no sign of the rash but cassidy felt bunged up. Jim pored doses of the remedy out for them all and sat down downing his own. " we keep going, there expecting one or two of us out , that's you Jess your magic is already screwed up, Jack you keep checking on the grounds I'm guessing a lot of damage was done last night , Steven " he handed him a tube of anti itch cream " go with Jack, Cassidy you and I will stay and look after the kids today, every one needs to pull it together weather we feel rough or not, for Robert , Kate, Brian and Khaat " he added and saw the others nod they agreed. He took his food and ate it rather slowly , he felt not hungry but he forced himself to eat even a little of what Angus had made.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Brian found Abbey just not interested in eating. She just began to cry. Brian took her on his lap and held her and rocked her gently while he sat at the table. She huddled in his chest. Abbey's pitiful cry brought Khaat out of Brian's office.

"She's alright," Brian quietly reassured Khaat, holding Abbey and kissing her head. "She's just tired of feeling lousy."

"I'll take settle her before I leave for work this morning. Angus, did you do as I asked?" Robert asked.

"Yes," Angus said, getting up. He went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of pieces of fresh fruit that he had frozen so that it was icy and just a bit crunchy and sweet and soothing. Brian picked up a piece of a strawberry and put it into Abbey's mouth. She didnt' want it at first but he simply told her to eat. She obeyed and found it was helpful. He noticed her looking for more. He picked up a little champagne grape and fed that to her.

"That seems to be the ticket, Robert," Brian said.

"Of course it is," Robert said. "Go back and finish eating, Khaat. We've got this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top