Marriage is Murder - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 27 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Jim smiled at Roberts trick to getting Abby to eat " must remember that myself " he said smiling as she pushed his food to one side and drank his now warm coffee. Jack and Jess ate as much as they could and also left half. Steven and cassidy ate all there breakfast and stood up, Jack and Steven headed out to servey the grounds and the damage that was done that night. Jim moved to the couch and sat down feeling more tired than he usual after being up all night.

" Jim go rest for a while I got this for now" Jess said knowing buy how he looked he was exhausted Jim looked at Robert wondering if he agreed.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:32 pm

"I think they'll handle it," Robert told him. "We seem to be at full staff, more or less. Go ahead." Khaat came out of the office, ready to go to work. Robert stood up and laid his hand on Abbey's forehead, casting a gentle spell to soothe her. She settled against Brian as he fed her more fruit.

"We'll go ahead," Robert said to Brian. "You follow when she's eaten."

"I'll take her," Angus said. "We'll manage." He picked her up from Brian, and to Brian's surprise, Abbey just cuddled right into Angus. Angus picked up the fruit and began feeding her right where Brian left off.

"I guess we'll be going then," Brian said. "Unless someone has questions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Jim shook his head at Brian's question along with the others " no you go ahead" Jim said and the others agreed.

"We'll be ok "Jack said " Steven and I will check the perimeter and clean up any mess , cassidy will look after the kids " every one agree , go " Jack said to Brian as Jim yawned and headed up to sleep leaving Jack and Steven down stairs. Jess sat on the couch downing a dose of potion as cassidy sat on the floor with some of the kids the others curled against Jess under a blanket Jess had accioed from her home to keep them warm.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Khaat and Robert and Brian went in to work. Angus finished feeding Abbey and found she was not willing to let go of him so he could clean up the breakfast table. He finally just set a spell in place to clean up the kitchen and decided to just take her into the living room and sit in the rocking chair and rock her a bit. He knew that making sure that there was plenty of food was a priority. But sometimes, a sick child was a bigger priority.

"Looks like its going to be a quiet day here," Angus said, cuddling with Abbey. It didn't take long for Robert's spell to make Abbey comfortable and for her to fall into a restful sleep in Angus's arms. Angus accio'd a blanket for her and made a place for her on the floor andmade her comfortable there and covered her to let her sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 am

Jess looked over at Angus " I would help but I have about three here with me " she said smiling , cassidy stood up and smiled as she walked over to the table and cleared it of the dishes.

"There you go " she said softly seeing four sleeping children in the living room, she moved to the remaining ones and played with them quietly hoping the ones who weren't well would sleep for a while longer. She chuckled seeing Jess had also fallen asleep cradling Alex in her arms. Cassidy took him wrapped him in his blue blanket and placed him close to Abby.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:19 am

Kate was spending the day between shopping and setting up a living quarters for Robert in the hospital potions lab. She was also setting up a well disguised living quarters for Khaat in her office at St. Mungos. She found Khaat was miserable, struggling to just stay at her desk, much less to get up and do much. Kate thought the whole concept of Khaat going back to work was ridiculous. She understood why Khaat and Robert felt like they needed to try, but she didnt' see it working well.

Kate complained quite loudly to Robert around lunchtime about the whole thing.

"She is always entitled to a lunch hour," Robert said calmly. "Take her home and let her rest awhile."

"Awhile?" Kate echoed. "As in, until she gets better?"

"No," Robert said. Kate left him and went back upstairs and sent an owl home to tell them that she was bringing Khaat home for lunch and to rest and would be there in about 30 minutes. She was not sending lunch into Robert. She was letting him fend for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 am

Steven and jack walked back in to the house and stopped taking off there shoes as they saw the kids all now asleep on the floor. tip toeing to the kitchen they pored out some tea and coffee for each other. " I swear that last tree was a big one its roots almost took out the barn" Steven said and Jack nodded.

"yea an inch closer and it would have taken out the whole left side " he added and looked at Angus " all quiet Angus?" he asked sipping his coffee as Steven moved to the fridge.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 am

"Um..maybe," Angus said, unrolling the parchment that the owl had brought. "Maybe not. Kate is bringing Khaat home for lunch in the next 30 minutes so she can rest and she is being abundantly clear that we are NOT sending take out lunch to Robert. Sounds like Robert is in the doghouse again."

"And that surprises you?" Rene asked, coming in. He went straight through to Brian's office and borrowed a large roll of blank sheets of parchment and headed back to his guest house to finish drafting more plans. "I would suggest you not cross her if he riled her temper. Good day." He left the house.

"You know," Angus laughed. "I think he's right. I think I'll just make a large kettle of soup and make some cold sandwiches with that new fresh loaf of bread I made early this morning."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 am

Jack looked at Steven and nodded " ouch he really is in the dog house " Jack said then watched Rene and nodded " ow we won't or we'll try not to " he said then looked at Angus " sounds a good idea full of nutrients yet easy to swallow and filling " he said sipping his coffee as Steven nodded he agreed.

" could go for some soup right now" he said smiling at Angus " ow did you make home made bread rolls ?" he asked " those always smell wonderful and are so soft inside " he looked at Jack who gave him a funny look " what? I like soft bread rolls especially to have with home made soup.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:04 pm

"Not rolls," Angus said. "Sorry to disappoint you, but its just bread." He headed for the kitchen. He put together a homemade chicken noodle soup rather quickly. It had thick fresh noodles, carrots, onion, parsley, and pieces of tender, fresh chicken. With that he put turkey paninis--smoked turkey, with smoked swiss cheese, on his fresh whole wheat bread, with a delightful pesto sauce. He decided to just serve it with bottles of soda and keep it simple.

By that time, Kate and Brian brought Khaat home for lunch. Neither Kate nor Brian were seeing how Khaat was going to start working around the clock at the hospital again when she could barely make it to lunch time. Facts were facts, and the fact was that Khaat was just too sick to to what Khaat and Robert both felt were essential to do right now. Brian had his suspicions that she was nipping into an enegy potion. He hoped that it was at least Roberts and not some of Rob's toxic stash that perhaps Brian had not uncovered and pitched. Or worse yet, that pehaps she had gone to get more from Rob's labs in Knockturn.

They brought her home, and Brian let her just sit in a chair in the living room. Didn't try to move her further.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top