Marriage is Murder - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Steven sighed and nodded " ah ok best way with all these sore throats " he said and after a while smelt the soup " smells nice Angus " he said entering the kitchen for a refill of his cup cassidy moved in with him and got a cup of tea making a fresh pot of coffee as she saw Steven finish the coffee pot off. Steven saw Robert and Brian return with Khaat " don't worry we won't , some trees were down one was close to the barn its been taken care of ll animals though a little shook up are safe" he reported as he then drank his coffee.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm

OOC: its kate and brian. not robert.

Angus served up the soup and sandwiches with icy cold sodas. Kate and Brian brought down the kids and put them at the table, while Angus just served Khaat in her chair in the living roo. He found he had to wake her. She had fallen asleep almost instantly. Angus saw a small silver flask that had fallen out of her pocket. It was obviously custom made. It was overlaid with a second silver layer that was a filigree of a garden scene, with flowers and trees and birds and butterflies. A flask for a woman. While Khaat was waking up, he opened the flask, thinking it was just a potion for perhaps the decongestion. He had intended to refill it for her. But the hideously foul odor of the potion struck his nostils. He capped the flask hastily and handed it back to he. She merely thanked him and put it back into her pocket, none the wiser for it. Angus went back to the dining room.

"I need to talk to you, Mate," Angus told Brian very quietly, seriously.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Steven watched closely as Brian picked up a small flask he caught the smell and sighed he knew that smell as energy potion and looked at Cassidy who shook her head and he continued to eat with jack and Jess and all the kids each one fed by a parent each eating till they yawned that they were full. Steven carried some up to the nursery then sat back down to eat his own with cassidy. Jack took Alex and Catlin up moments later. Jim smiled finishing his meal " good meal Angus " he said and moved through to the living room watching Khaat as he sat down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Khaat merely picked at her meal, too tired to eat. She soon slipped into a light doze again. Kate picked up a light blanket from the sofa and covered Khaat and levitated the barely touched tray back to the kitchen. She knew too what Khaat had resorted to, to keep going. Kate blamed Robert, but she said nothing. She was hoping Brian was going to let Khaat take a longer lunch before she went back. She went back to the kitchen and helped him finish feeding the kids.

"Lovely soup, Angus," Kate said. "Abbey likes it. She's had two little bowls of it. I appreciate you making something that appeals to her when she doesn't feel well."

"You're very welcome," Angus smiled. "I'll help you take them all upstairs for a nap." He helped Brian and kate take the kids up to the nursery for naps and then he returned downstais. He cornered Brian.

"Do you know what's in that flask?" Angus asked in a near whisper.

"Yeah," Brian sighed. "I do. I just don't know if its Robert's or some of Rob's junk. Robert's is definitely safer than Rob's. Neither are without risk, but Robert's is definitely better. I'll get it from her and have Robert double check it this afternoon but that wont' be easy. I'm not a pickpocket."

"I am," a voice whispered in his ear, from behind him. Brian jumped, startled. He spun around sharply to see Michael standing behind him. "Stop sneaking up on me. You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Well? Why are we whispering?" Michael asked. Brian talked to him about the flask. Michael simply walked over to her and took the flask from her without disturbing her. He returned to Brian. "This one?"

"Yes."

"I'll take it to Robert myself and then bring it back once he's checked it. You won't get it back into her pocket without my help," Michael said. "Do us all a favor and let her sleep." He apparated out.

"I'm not waking her up to find that its gone," Brian said, knowing far better than to do that.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Jack and Jess watched Michael and Brian, Jack got up and headed back down to the barn to finish fixing the doors one had come lose in the wind . Steven staid put as he finished his food and helped take the kids up to the nursery for a nap returning he sat with cassidy who held Fallon sleeping on her knee " I'll take her up later" she said enjoying having her in her arms " they grow up so fast " she said and Steven chuckled.

" yes they do cassidy yes they do seems only like yesterday James and jaylen were baby's and there mother left them" he said cassidy lay against him and smiled softly " I'm ok that's the past" he said wrapping an arm around her as he watched Michael take the flask from the sleeping Khaat he thought he would not want to be on the receiving end if she found that flask gone.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Brian went to the kitchen and found Angus had brewed some interesting new chocolate raspberry tea. He poured himself a cup and positioned himself so that if she began to stir he could ease he back into sleep with a simple spell.

When Michael was gone more than Brian thought he should be, Brian started to worry. Michael reappeared and placed the flask back in Khaat's pocket without disturbing her. He was clearly not happy with something or another.

"Its alright for now," Michael told Brian softly. "Apparently he knows about it already."

"He does? Is it his?" Brian asked.

"He didn't say. He did say he didn't see much other choice right now."

"He's lost his bloody mind!" Brian scowled.

"I didn't understand that either," Michael said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Jim and Jack just listened " sometimes we don't have a chioce in the one we care about " Jim said walking into the kitchen " smells nice that new tea of yours" he said poring a cup then heading back into the living room quietly " I'm sure Robert knows what hes doing " he looked at Brian " he always does, he wouldn't put his daughter in danger " he sat down and watched Cassidy take Fallon up to the nursery. Steven stood up and left along with Jack who wanted to make sure nothing else was out in the grounds.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm

"Yes," Kate said seriously, "he would. And he has. Not often, but he surely has. And he would do it again if he had to. Not without her knowledge, but he would. Hopefully, if he knows, he won't allow her to get addicted a third time."

"Robert, hell. I won't let her get addicted again. Its pretty simple. She'll be much more susceptible to addiction since she's been addicted to it twice before," Brian said. "She's the mother of my children and my wife. Its my job. Not Robert's. He's going to have to read me into this situation as soon as we get back from lunch," Brian said, determined. Kate smiled, approving her son-in-law's drive and determination.

"Good for you," Kate said. "Do let me know what he says. You do know we need to wake her soon. She's had almost an hour and a half. We can't justify much more."

"I know," Brian said.

"I have an idea," Angus said. He poured Khaat a mug of the chocolate tea and put a couple of fresh warm cookies on a small plate and took them in and set them beside her. He woke her gently and invited her to have some dessert. She agreed, and he left her to enjoy the tea.

"No disrespect," Brian said, "but she really needs to quit with the junk food."

"Not these she doesn't," Angus gave him a bit of sly grin. "The more of these cookies, the better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Jim looked at Kate some what surprised " first I have heard of this " he said " though Robert would have more of a level head " he said and watched Brian and Kate talking he was glad to see Brian taking charge and said sat back to watch he saw Angus with the cookies and was puzzled " ok Angus give whats special about the cookies?" he asked sipping the tea once more. Jack looked up as he walked back in.

" Some one say cookies? " he said and smiled taking off his coat and placing it on a hook close by.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:57 pm

"He has sent her on some very dangerous missions alone when there was no other alternative," Brian said. "He didnt like it, but he was careful to discuss it with he and to make sure that he had explored every other alternative. And that she was fully informed before she went. He doesn't like doing it. And most of the time, she goes along because she knows as well as he does that there is no other choice. I think this illness makes them believe that this is one of those times."

"The cookies are an idea I thought I would try. We'll see if they work. They do provide all the vitamins and minerals of a full meal. It does not, however, have the calories. So, it won't keep someone from losing weight, but it will keep them from becoming even weaker because of a lack of vitamins and minerals. Just so we're clear, this is not for you to live on in order to lose a couple of pounds. It is to be sure that while she's not in the least bit hungry, she doesn't just literally starve to death, not if we can help it," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top