Marriage is Murder - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 15 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Jim listened quiet to Abby as Robert held her he looked worried at Kate " you don't think she will be a seer like Khaat do you?" he asked softly as he watched Robert take her up stairs " a Box you don't think in hr mind she's still locked in, he did take her back " he said and nodded to Kate " yeah Robert told me what happened " he said holding up his free hand. He gave a sigh and hoped that was not the case. Jack gave a sneeze again and sighed blowing his nose both cassidy and Steven chuckled as Steven patted Jacks shoulder.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yes," Kate told Jim. "That is exactly what I think. And I think she's showing too many signs of it way before the normal age. I think she had either a dream or a vision of Khaat being held in a cell last night and since she hasn't seen Khaat yet this morning, she thinks Khaat is still in that cell. But I also think she'll feel at least a bit better when Robert shows her that her mama and daddy are in their room. Abbey was capable of accidental magic as a newborn. I think it is entirely possible that if she has the illness that she may end up with some of her mother's tendency towards accidental magic."

"Sounds like we should batton down the hatches," Angus smiled slightly. The illness wasn't funny, but for some reason the accidental magic sometimes gave hiim a laugh.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Jim nodded and sighed " can't Robert stop it till she's older?" he asked " if its going to upset her this much?" he sipped his tea again and sighed " that bad huh " he said and chuckled " guess I got to see that yet " he finished his tea and placed the cup down " Angus your getting slow " he said looking at no food on the table yet " you want a hand while Michael's away?" he asked making a move to stand up to go to the kitchen to help " I helped Margaret all the time at home I can make a mean pancake and syrup" he chuckled knowing that would not be a good breakfast.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 pm

ooc: Angus is not slow. jim is just apparently blind. i'm ignoring that half of your post. angus served breakfast one page back. the post i did was at 4:51 my time. probably 9:51 your time. begins with "The barn?"

"I guess Robert and I never even considered suggesting it," Kate told him honestly. "However, since he's apparently found a few of the beginning symptoms, thats bound to make her a bit out of sorts. She's never been sick before. She's almost two and she's always had just vibrant health. Robert doesn't like to do that because he can't see how a child is developing if he binds their powers. Besides, if they grow up knowing how to use their magic and just accepting it is just a part of who they are the more skilled they will be at using it and the easier their classes will be when they go to school. And--here's the other thing. If she is starting this early, it may well be that what we're seeing is a child who could be actually a very powerul seer. If that is the case, then we have a whole houseful of seers and we need to help her learn how to live with it. It isn't an easy power to have. Nor is it easy to live with a seer. Neither position is easy. But if its all she knows then she may prove to be more balanced and content than any of the rest of us are who learned our skills later in our lives."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Jim took he food and began to eat " yeah I hope shes not though , getting ill I mean if shes a seer I agree she'll be a powerful one " he said taking the first bite and loving it " good as always Angus " he said and smiled as he saw Jack eat also. Cassidy took some and so did Steven. Jim pored some orange juice for Jack " its good to keep your vitamin C topped up " he said and Jack drank it.

" thanks, its just a cold " he said and looked at Kate hoping that was all it was as Jess was down with it and still in her room in the house. " Jess is ok she's just sleeping it off, she was hot last night but today seems slightly better" he added as he ate his food, he was glad his appetite had not been affected as the food was wonderful as usual.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 am

Robert returned downstairs with Abbey. She was cuddled into Robert. He had talked her into trying breakfast. He put her back at her place and kissed the top of her head.

"Angus," Robert said. "Do you have anything you can give her that is icy cold? Her throat hurts. Her first sore throat, and I'd like her to feel a little better."

"I certainly do," Angus smiled. "Coming right up." Angus went out to the kitchen and came back a moment later with a sippy cup with crushed ice and apple juice. He handed it to Robert. Robert sat back beside Abbey and handed her the juice. He coached her into taking a few sips of the icy cold juice for him. She found the first couple sips painful and then as it began to help, he saw a slight smile return to her face.

"That's my girl," he said. "Now--eat your breakfast."

"Juice," she told Robert.

"You can have all the cold juice you want," he promised her. "But you told Daddy you would eat your breakfast too. Remember?" She nodded and began trying again to eat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Jim smiled " that juice will help " he said softly as he ate his own breakfast quietly. Jack smiled at Abby and was glad she was feeling better.

" so hows Khaat this morning, any better?" he asked knowing every one wanted to know as he ate his own breakfast and took a second plate much to cassidys surprise " what I'm a growing boy" he said and chuckled as did Steven.

" yes, out ward if you keep eating like that" he said and Jack stuck out his tongue at Steven but continued to eat. Cassidy shook her head.

" not in front of the kids please" she said and looked at Robert smiling.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm

"She's just quiet," Robert said. "They had a bit of a rough night. It brought back her nightmares. I plan on sending home a bag of paperwork for her this morning so that she can work at her own pacing in order to keep her mind busy. She asked for something to try to keep busy. I do understand that. Angus, she does have to eat today whether she's happy about that or not."

"I have a plate for her," Angus said. "I'll send it up. She'll eat this, I'm sure. Is Brian coming down?"

"Yes. When Kate goes up. We don't want her alone today. Are you lot going to be okay with the kids? I need Brian with me at the hospital and the ministry today. I'm being spread a bit thin. Watch Abbey. I found just a few spots of that damninable rash starting on her left arm. I did not tell her mother, but Khaat's not stupid either."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Jim nodded and understood he said nothing but knew they were bad. He looked at Robert and smiled I have to get Teresa to Margaret today but that will be no longer than an hour " he said finishing his food and he sat back " I'm sure every one will find something to do right guys?" he asked and saw them all nod he chuckled and stood up placing his cup down. Jack looked at Robert as he drank some juice, Steven stood up.

" ok I am going to check the barn repairs and the animals " he said and picked up some toast walking out of the house. cassidy sat and ate slowly.

" I'll help with clean up and yes Robert I'll stay with the children" she said finishing her food and drinking some orange juice smiling at Abby.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 pm

"thank you," Kate said. "I'll help with things that don't take long, but I really want to be with Khaat today. I hope you don't mind."

"Kate," Angus said,"My plans for dinner is a braised beef dinner. I have it already cooking because it will take hours and hours. Michael is cooking lunch. So, how about I relieve you for just a bit--whenever you like. You know how attached Abbey is. She might appreciate some time with her grandma."

"I am quite sure she would. She's very clingy today," Robert said. "But that's normal. If one of you come to St. Mungos with me, I'll send you back a bag of potions for children for this illness. It won't cure it but it will make them more comfortable."

"I'll go take Khaat her tray," Angus said, finishing his meal. "And I'll stay until you come up, Kate. There is a plate for Brian in the warming oven."

"We'll tell him," Kate said. Angus went into the kitchen and got the tray for Khaat. It had her beloved french roast and a large fresh fruit salad with champagne dressing, and hot buttered toast. He took it upstairs and gave it to her so that Brian could come down. He was dressed for work. Kate could see the mounting fatigue on her son in law. She could tell he was headed for more coffee.

"Your plate is in the warming oven," she told him gently. He just nodded, yawning. "That boy is going to have a long, long day," Kate said, feeling sorry for him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top