Marriage is Murder - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 16 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Cassidy nodded and headed up to the nursery where she found Jim with Teresa gathering her things for her trip to their home. Cassidy packed the things and handed Jim the bag. He smiled and aperated with Teresa out. cassidy changed and dressed all the children and carried them down to the main living room with help of the other nannies. siting she played with James and Jaylen on the carpet as they build a tower and knocked it down again. Jack stood up and sneezed again but ignored it blowing it he moved to the living room wiping his nose.

" Robert do you have any cold remedy's?" he asked and cassidy rolled her eyes.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 pm

"I sent all sorts of remedies for all the symptoms days ago," Robert said. "They're in the potions cabinet in the kitchen, all very carefully labelled. I have no cure yet for it, but there are a lot of potions in there that could make you feel better. And you should find multiple bottles of things. Go help yourself to what you need but follow the directions carefully. Brian and I need to go because we're going to be late if we don't."

"I'm coming," Michael said, remembering that Robert promised to send children's versions of the adult potion that were already at the house. Things to make any of the kids that might get this illness feel better. Robert and Brian got up from the table and got ready to leave. Michael got up and put on the tan linen sportcoat over the light brown pants and creme colored shirt. "I'll be back shortly," Michael promised. Brian was hesitant at leaving, but he knew he truly had no choice. He apparated, with Robert and Michael, to St. Mungos.

Kate went upstairs as Angus came downstairs, and Angus set about cleaning up the kitchen and the dining room from breakfast. Then he made several flavors of sorbet for the kids. He knew Abbey would certainly appreciate it, and the rest of the kids would enjoy it too. He set about spells to cause cookie dough to mix--a very soft, cakey sort of sugar cookie. He also knew he had Easter cookies and cakes and candies to make. He was figuring Michael would help when he got back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Jack sneezed and nodded " ok thanks" he moved rather quickly through and found what he wanted reading the instructions he took a dose and felt a little better for it at least his sneezing stopped and that he was grateful for now he could do his job. walking back out the living room. " ok that's so much better " he said looking at cassidy then at Angus in the kitchen " want some help?" he asked him " I can cook Jess taught me " he said and rubbed his neck as he watched him set the cookie dough mixing in the bowl.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 pm

"Yes, please," Angus said. "You know how Khaat is about not wanting the kids to have conjured foods. I've got the dough rolled out. All you need to do is cut them into some sort of friendly shapes. I'll make fresh cookies for Easter. These are just to cheer people up. I mixed up some plain icing earlier, and there are lots of colored sugars. Abbey likes the sparkle of colored sugars. There is a big stoneware bowl of cookie cutters on top of the fridge." And that was more true than Jack knew. Angus had been collecting cookie cutters for a long time. The bowl was huge and had over 200 cookie cutters of different shapes and sizes.

"And if you're any good at peeling potatoes and carrots, i need enough to feed this lot," Angus said. "I'm going to roast them so they get sweet and tender naturally."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Jack chuckled and reached for the bowl taking it down he found a bunny and a duck and egg shaped cutters taking them he started to cut them out placing sparkly sprinkles on a bunny cookie and a duck one. he place3d them on a baking tray and placed them next to Angus " how are those ?" he asked as he smiled as he picked up a potato peeler and the carrots and began to peel them as he watched Angus. " you know its nice to do something different for a change other than check the grounds " he said " but I'll do that once these are peeled " he finished the last carrot and moved on to the potatoes.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 pm

"Those are fine," Angus said.He put the cookies into the oven and then went on to make a salad for dinner and put together a chocolate mousse pie for dessert. Michael arrived back from St. Mungos and simply put the potions in the cainet. He set about making lunch. He was makng a beer batter for making fresh fish and chips.

"You won't get by making that and not sending some to Robert," Angus laughed.

"I'm going to deliver it to him," Michael said. "It will be a welcome bit of cheer for him. I know Kate prefers he eat healthy, but he needs a bit of cheer more than he needs all that finicky healthy food all the time."

"I couldn't agree with you more," Kate said, coming in. "Thank you for thinking of him, Michael." She opened the potions cabinet and mixed several remedies together for Khaat and a second glass with some remedies for Abbey. Then she poured Khaat a glass of Angus's lemonade with ice and put it all on a tray to take upstairs.

"Any change, Kate?" Michael asked.

"She's bored with being upstairs in her room," Kate said. "I think its reinforcing that trappef feeling from last night."

"Its nice and warm and sunny outside today, Kate. Perhaps you could let her dress in comfortable clothes, even if you add a sweater because of the fever and let her go out a little bit."

"Good idea. But I woud not want her out there without a guard. I think she needs to feel safe wherever she is."

"I'll be done here in just about two minutes. I'll go out with her," MIchael promised. "It will take her that long to dress anyway."

"Thank you," Kate said, going back upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Jack watched and smiled at the mention of fish and chips " ow nice you always make the best fish and chips " he said smiling as he continued the peeling " I'll come too if you want ..um once I finish these potatoes for Angus " he said and hurried himself up " unless he has something else for me to do?" he asked and finished the last spud. placing the peelings in a large recycling box he placed the peeled veg on the counter next to Angus. " ok if I'm not needed I'll check the grounds ready for Khaat's walk with Kate.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 pm

"That's fine," Angus said. Kate helped Khaat change to just a pair of her sweat pants and a sweatshirt and slip on sneakers. She brushed Khaat's hair back and tied it back for her. Khaat was noticing that where the rash was, her skin around that area was taking on a greenish cast. She was, so far, able to cover it with her clothes. And she hadn't told anyone but her parents and Brian. But she didn't want anyone else to get this. She knew the importance of staying away from them. She made it outiside as far as the lounges by the pool. Then she had to sit down. She was just entirely too weak. Kate encouraged Khaat to sit and enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air.

Michael worked on fixing the fish and chips and set spells in place to set the table. He fixed take out containers for Brian and Robert and a tray for Khaat. He figured it would be only minutes before lunch was ready.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Jack walked not far from them even though his nose was now clear he watched the woods beyond the grounds he saw Jim walking over to Kate and smiled. Jim aperated back after leaving Teresa with Margaret.
" looking batter Khaat " he said as he walked over to Kate and her " the fresh air feels good, Teresa's settled with my other children and is happily feeding , Margaret sends her love and hopes you feel better soon " he said and looked at Jack standing watching the woods. " Good, " he nodded and saw Jack nod back to him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:55 pm

"I couldn't stand being in my room another minute," Khaat admitted, leaning back in the lounge chair. "I want you all to consider taking the kids to either Tuscany or Hawaii before they get this."

"I dont' think so," Kate said to her gently. "This appears to be spreading. We can't risk it leaving England. And, there is one more little thing you perhaps should know..." Kate paused, not knowing how to tell Khaat. Khaat looked up at her mother. Kate's look said it all.

"Who?" she asked. "Who's got it?"

"Abbey," her mother said. "Just beginnings of a sore throat and a stuffy nose. But there's no point in trying to protect them like that. It will do absolutely no good." Khaat closed her eyes, just trying to absorb the news quietly without reacting much, at least outwardly.

"Then I will trust Daddy with her," Khaat finally said.

"She'll be alright," her mother said reassuringly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top