Marriage is Murder - Page 47
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 47 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 47 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 07, 2012 12:12 am

Jess carefully washed Abby down and changed her into some clean onesies ready for bed . lifting her up she handed her the lolly still in the bag " you just had a bath we don't want you all sticky again , Im sure your daddy will let you have it come morning" she said and carried her down to the living room " ow my " she said seeing Khaat on the couch and she shook her head " ear infection and pure exhaustion she needs rest " she said checking her over still with Abby in her arms.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 07, 2012 12:52 am

Robert returned home to find Khaat on the sofa. He dropped his messenger bag on the floor and went over to check her. "She hasn't been taking her potions," Robert said. "You didn't remind her, did you?"

"I..guess I forgot," Brian said.

"Wonderful. You're both absent minded," Robert said. "She got so caught up in work that she didnt realize how much time had passed. Alright. I'll send an owl to Hannah for the potion. I can draw off the dizziness for an hour or so, but it does take the potion to do anything much longer than that. Jess, can you send the owl to Hannah for me please? And then can one of you make that herbal tea I stock here for you all when you get colds? That may help a bit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 am

Jess saw Robert return and breathed out glad he was hearing his request she nodded " of course " she stood up and headed for the kitchen. setting the kettle brewing she took down the tea Robert had mentioned and made several cups returning several minuets later with a tray she handed a cup to Brian " here drink will clear your head a little " she also handed one to jack then to Robert " as you showed me, there's one for you too. " she said then took one her self and sat back on a chair " I thought it best." Jack joined her while he made butterflies dance again on the roof to keep Abby amused.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 07, 2012 3:30 am

"Thank you," Brian said quietly, suppressing a yawn. He watched Robert who sat on the edge of the sofa and purposely awakened Khaat, bringing her back around.

"Daddy?" she frowned. "Where am I?"

"Home," he said. "You fainted."

"I did? But I felt fine," she said.

"No you didn't. You just didnt' notice anymore," Robert said. "You still have the virus. And you have a fever. Not to mention that your head is miserably stuffed up, you're sleep deprived, you're not eating, you're losing weight again, and--I bet you had no idea you missed your potions."

"My..potions? No. I've been good about taking them. I just took them..." her voice trailed off as she tried to remember when she took them last.

"You dont remember, do you?" he asked gently.

"No," she admitted. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to miss them."

"It happens. But the congestion has now caused an ear infection. No one can keep their balance in apparating or porting with an untreated ear infection," he said. She sighed heavily. "I've drawn off the dizziness but you really do need to start doing what I tell you, even if we need to help remind you. And that means eating and sleeping, and taking your potions and anything else I tell you to do."

"I'm sorry. I'll try harder," she said, as he sat her up

"Here," he said, handing her his own untouched cup of tea. He wrapped both her hands around it. "Drink. It will help." He picked up a mug for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Jack wrapped an arm around Jess who informed him Alex had a rash and he sighed brushing the boys cheek as he then turned to face Robert who dealt with Khaat. He drank his coffee while Jess drank her tea hating the flavor but loving how it eased her head so she could think again. Jack pulled her to him " we'll all head home to night, Jim is here to watch over Khaat" and he saw him nod he would he mouthed a thank you back and Jim just smiled. Cassidy walked in carrying James and jaylen both looked like they would fall asleep in her arms. as she sat down next to them. " virus?" she asked and cassidy nodded showing the green rash on Jaylens upper leg and James tummy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"Maybe it will help if we can do dinner a bit early," Angus offered.

"It certainly would," Robert said.

"Well, we can do that. I'm just letting it simmer. As soon as we get the table set, I can serve it. But--I haven't seen Kate all day. Is everything alright?"

"Yes," Robert said. "She's fine."

"I can vouch for that," Brian said. "I saw her." He didn't go into detail, but he had seen her at the bedsidde of an old school friend who was in the ICU unit, and Brian did not expect Kate's friend to make it much beyond the next couple of hours at best. The illness, for some, was surely deadly. Kate had decided to stay with her friend until her friend passed.

"Well, shall I set a place for her?" Angus asked.

"No thank you," Robert said. "When she comes, we'll just heat some up for her if she's hungry."

"Okay," Angus said, heading for the kitchen.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Jack helped Jess place the kids in the travel cot to sleep a bit more while he went to help Angus with setting the table for dinner. Jack looked at Angus " you need anything else Angus" he asked as Jess moved back to the couch she looked at Robert and Khaat " she should be resting " she said moving to check on the kids once more her mind now on the smell of food " smells wonderful Angus can't wait to eat" she said as her tummy rumbled rather loudly and she chuckled seeing the look on Jacks face, it looked as if he was about to burst out laughing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 07, 2012 11:59 pm

"Thank you, Jack," Angus said, "I think I have it from here." Angus had made a thick, rich chicken and noodle soup with homemade noodles, a beautiful salad, and some loaves of crusty french bread with an herb butter alongside. He had kept dessert simple. A light apricot sorbet and some shortbread cookies. He fixed a tray for Khaat, and delivered it.

"I'll help her," Robert told Brian. "You go eat with your kids. I'll eat with Kate. She would enjoy the company when she gets here."

"Thank you," Brian said. He helped the two year olds to the table and then started back to get the triplets. the kids were getting big enough now that it was starting to take five trips to get them all to the table. And Dakota was already demanding Brian's attention at the table, feeling attention hungry for her parents. Brian just sighed and id his best to be patient while going and fetching kids one at a time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

Jess sat at the table with jack and watched Brian with the kids she gave Dakota some breath to chew on to quiet her down for now and rubbed her temples as she could feel a head ache starting. Jack saw this and made butterflies dance on the roof hoping to entertain the kids long enough so they could get their food and eat. Jess chuckled at the butterfies.

"nice trick " she said and chuckled again as one landed on a high chair then flew off back up to the roof again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

When Angus had gotten Abbey and Dakota settled, Brian was just bringing down Julia. Angus went upstairs and managed to somehow carry both Robert and Michael to their places and put them in their high chairs.

"Thanks," Brian said. "We are not doing five little ones all at the same time again."

"You plan to do your next five 2 years apart instead of one?" Michael teased, serving the rest of the kids.

"Hush," Brian laughed. "I do not need ten kids. I'm happy with the platoon I already have." Angus served the soup to everyone else. Brian took his place at the table. The kids were far more interested in eating the noodles with their fingers. Brian didn't care so long as they ate.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top