Marriage is Murder - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Jack chuckled and shook his head " I some how don't think it would work, I'd get fur in the food " he cast several butterflies to flutter around the room for Abby to laugh at . he watched them move and was ready should he be needed to redo them again " hay arch, don't eat these please " he said looking down the corridor as he waited for Brian to return to the office. he was glad he had that charm to use it would save decorating the ceiling back home for his own kids.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Archangel heard Jack's request about not eating the butterflies. Khaat looked at the bird and laughed. She knew him too well. If the butterflies annoyed him, he was going to eat them. It was pretty simple. He was an eagle, and thats what eagles did. Archangel's philosophy pretty much was, if it bugs you, eat it.

"Good luck with that one, Jack," Khaat laughed. "That's like asking you to never eat a cookie again. Not gonna happen."

Brian returned upstairs and stopped in front of Jack. "Robert has agreed to go home for tonight. When you pick up lunch, please tell Angus we'll all be home by no later than 6. Its time for us to spend some time with the kids and to get a bit of a break before we do this again. We all need the break."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Jack laughed at Khaat words but he knew she was right and rubbed the back of his head at the comparison " that's a tough one so I'll just have to keep making them every time he eats them" he said and chuckled turning quickly as he heard Brian run up and talk to. " that's great you all need time away from here to relax " he said and smiled " I'll tell him don't worry" he said and smiled as a butterfly fluttered close to Abby and she tried to retch out to touch it but he flew away from her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

A green butterfly flew just a hair's width away from Archangel's eyes, and he tried to latch hold of it in his beak and shake the daylights out of it. It turned into a spray of green sparks. Abbey clapped and giggled in sheer delight.

"I don't know whether to stop them from flying so close or let Abbey and Archangel play with them," Khaat smiled. "They're both having a good time with them."

"Oh, let them have their fun. Wait. I have an idea." He flicked his wand and created beautifully colored translucent rings that floated in the air. "Archangel. Capture!" The bird spread his huge wings and glided towards a shimmery blue ring, but the ring evaded him. That only made the bird determined to get it. He flew faster and snagged the ring around his beak. That created a game for him--to see if he could get the shimmering colored rings of light captured around his beak, even though they were avoiding capture.

"That'll keep him out of the butterflies," Khaat laughed. "As for going home tonight, I'm looking forward to a shower in my own bathroom. Nice as this is, it just isnt' the same as home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Jack chuckled and watched archangel " well that will keep him busy " he said and watched the graceful bird as he flew around the room. " yeah I know what you mean Brian" he said and smiled at them soon she left for the dinner things and he spoke to Angus before he came back " we all should be back at around 6ish" he said " that's all of us Robert included " he spoke and looked at Jess who just sat reading a book with Alex and the others curled against her he moved and sat with her for a moment while Angus got the food ready for his return,
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm

It felt like a very long day. Khaat felt like she was drowning in paperwork. Around 4, though, she heard her father's voice.

"Close the books, Khaat," he said quietly. She looked up to see him in the doorway, leaning on the doorpost. He looked tired. He hadn't shaved in a few days and was starting to grow a bit of a beard. She didn't like it. "Its time we went home. Your mother is right. We can't do a long haul like this. Not either of us. We don't know how long this can go on. We have to work smarter, not harder. Look, I'm really sorry I dumped all that paperwork on you."

"And how many times have you done it for me? How many weeks did you do it for me after I had Abbey?" she asked.

"That was nothing," he smiled, going in and stroking her cheek. "I was too grateful you were still alive to even give it thought. But..you missed your potions today. Your fever has gone up, and I'm detecting a migraine. Enough. Brian and Jack--take my ladies home, please. I'll be right behind you in about five minutes."

"Papa!" Abbey had been trying to get Robert's attention and had resorted to calling to him. He went over and picked her up as a yellow butterfly collided with the side of his head, some of the sparks sticking to his hair. Abbey giggled.

"You think thats funny, dont' you?" Robert laughed. Abbey nodded and threw her arms around Robert's neck, kissing his cheek. He took Abbey over to Jack and handed her to him. "Take very good care of my girl, Jack," he told him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Jack stood up and took Abby from Robert smiling " of course " he said holding her so she could watch the rest of the butterflies flutter around. Looking at Khaat he sighed " hes right you do look pale " he said hoping he'd not put his foot in his mouth not that it made much difference as he felt no better himself for the long day at work. He held Abby and waited for Brian " ok ready when you are " he said seeing Abby still had her lolly pop and was still licking it, he could not help but chuckle at how sticky her face was " I think some one is going to have to have a bath when she gets home "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm

"She looks more like we need to take the garden hose to her," Brian laughed.

"Well, why dont' you get started on that, Daddy?" she looked at Brian.

"Because, my love," he said, "I'm here with you. Someone else will have to unsticky her."

"Whoever is the bravest will take that on, I"m sure. If they can get her to let go of the lollipop," Robert laughed. "Jack, why dont you go ahead and take her home? Brian, take Khaat home. I'll be right there."

"Alright. We're going," Brian said. Khaat closed up the paperwork on her desk. She was going to pack it, but her father stopped her.

"It will be there in the morning," he said. "Go home. Now. All of you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded " that's a job for me then" he said smiling at Abby as he held her to aperate home finding the lolly pop stuck to his cheek as he held her tight. Aperating into the living room he pulled the lolly pop clear of his cheek with a wince. Then he carried her up to a bathroom only to find Jess there with Alex who also was all sticky.

" nice going Jack with the Lolly's" she said smiling , " come on room for one more" she said and lifted Alex out " jack dry and dress please" she said and undressed Abby the lolly she tok from her with a promise she could have it back after, Jess slipped it into a clean plastic bag and placed it where she could see it and began to wash her down.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 07, 2012 12:06 am

Brian took Khaat home, but to his surprise, when they reappeared in the living room, she was limp. She nearly slid out of his grasp. He had to quickly get ahold of her and pick her up. He had no idea why she'd fainted. He laid her on the sofa briefly to figure out that the congestion from not taking her potions had given her an additional ear infection. It had affected her balance and it was too much for her. It had made her so dizzy shed fainted. He sighed and simply took off her heels and left her on the sofa. He knew Robert was coming, so he figured Robert would want to come up with some potions remedy of his own.

"What happened to her?" Angus asked, coming in.

"Not taking her potions. Her stuffiness got into her ears and made her dizzy."

"And she fainted."

"Yep."

"Well, I don't know of anybody who can apparate successfully with an ear infection," Angus said. "Potions?"

"I'll let her father decie that when he gets here. He's coming," Brian said. "Did Jack get here with Abbey?"

"Jack got here with a big ball of sticky candy" Angus laughed.

"Well, Abbey is under all that sticky someplace," Brian said.

"I'll make some fresh coffee and tea," Angus said, heading back for the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top