Marriage is Murder - Page 86
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Jim heard the sound and saw the glow quickly he changed to his normal clothes and looked at Michael. "Now do we stay or go?" he asked his wand in his hand at the ready he knew it had to be one person. Jack and Jess saw the call and aperated into the house wands ready Jack held his anger he would not allow him to have the kids under any circumstances. Cassidy appeared wand at the ready and wiling to fight she was just as pissed off as the other two. All quickly secured the house every door and window barred and locked all floo's locked down and a barrier thanks to Jess quickly surrounded the house as they waited for reinforcements to arrive .
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

"We stay right here," Brian said in a commanding tone, knowing how Robert's mind worked.

"No!" Khaat shrieked. "We have to go!" Michael quickly went over and sat with her wrapping her tight against him.

"He's right," Michael said. "Its a trick. Its a huge trick to draw you out. The very last thing Robert would ever do with a terrorist is to give him what he wants. We have to trust him."

"My children!" she protested.

"They're your father's grandchildren. He will not let harm come to them. Hold tight," Michael said. "Just wait."

Robert and Kate apparated in, with Owens, behind the platoon, standing right out in the open, wands drawn. Kate worked hard on sending a message to Jess to take the kids to the farm and abandon the house immediately.

Robert surrounded Kate, Owens, and himself with a shield and then he began simply firing killing curses into the back of the platoon of werewolves. Kate and Owens began firing sectumsempras. It drew the platoon to turn to look at them and explode in rage at their falling comrades.

"Come on!" Robert bellowed. "If you think you want me, then see if you can get me!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Jess got Kate's message and moved to the nursery " Cassidy come with me, grab as many children as you can and take them to the farm , do not leave even one behind" he said Cassidy did as she was ordered and grabbed Abby, and Dakota , Jess managed Michael, Robert and Dakota both women aperated to the farm with out waking any of the children. Jess took them to the nursery and placed them in the cots then stood guard at the door while Cassidy stayed with the children. closing her eyes she sent a message to Kate. " all are children safe at the farm." she sent not just to Kate but to Khaat as well knowing she would be at her whits end wondering what was going on with them.

Jack moved to stand with Robert and Kate his eyes fixed on James. " leave this place brother or leave in a wooden box. " he said softly his wand held tight in his hand " were tired of you now" his words feeling to him like venom from his mouth.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

"I won't leave without a dead Lupin," James replied. "Or several. Join them if you like. Its your choice, PeeWee." The degrading name was one he'd used with Jack when Jack was small, and James enjoyed taunting Jack with it.

Kate had been aiming for a woman behind James but right as she fired, the woman moved, and the sectumsempra struck James instead. James let out a bellowing howl of utter rage, powering himself up.

"Behind me!" Robert ordered Kate.

On the beach, Khaat felt the sudden terror rise up from her mother.

"Go! Go now!" she said, trying to summon her own wand.

"Go," Alette said, flying to grab ahold of Khaat. "We shall be safe. Go!"

"We fight," Brian said, transfiguring his clothes so that no one knew where they were, and grabbing his wand. "I'll see you there. Alette, for God's sake..."

"She's safe with her," Michael said, transfiguring his own clothes quickly. "Jim, you go with us. Alette will cover her. Let's go."

The two of them ported out, ready for battle.

Kate stepped behind Robert, and Robert strengthened his shield, as James began to take a mightly leap, fully intending to rip Robert and Kate apart.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Jim nodded and followed Michael and Brian back to the house, to stand right to behind Jack who at the taunt from James he saw almost snapped his wand in two. Jim saw him and placed his hand on Jacks shoulder " Deep breaths Jack. " He said softly and felt him relax " Good boy" he said again and then he looked at Robert nodding that Khaat was safe. With his own wand held up high and ready to fire, he saw Kate and how her shot hit James his eyes fell to a young boy in front of Jack his eyes fixed on Jack and a look of blood running threw them " Watch your left flank jack, blood lust, possibly looking for his first kill. " he said and saw Jack look to his left.

" I see him leave him to me if he bites won't affect me. " Jack said and focused on the boy. Jess stood with Kate and held her wand out. She saw a woman watching her every move and decided to take her out should she try for her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Brian and Michael apparated in, each one flanking Robert. Brian to his left, Michael to his right.

"Kill them! Kill them all!" Robert bellowed as James bounced off Robert's shield, the shield sending a powerful electric charge through him.

"Face me like a man, Lupin!" James roared.

"I am," Robert said simply. "And if that's all you've got, you'd better practice some new trash talk. If
you don't bleed to death first."

Brian's outrage towards James almost knew no bounds. He began firing blasting spells at him as rapid fire as his wand would allow relentlessly. That freed some of the others to take out more of James' backup.

Khaat got a vision of the war being fought in her own yard.

"I have to go," she begged Alette. Alette protested, but Khaat accio'd her sarong and her blouse and changed them into a plain blue dress. Alette knew Lupiins almost always got their own way. She quickly transfigured her own clothes to jeans and a plain shirt. She clutched tightly to Khaat as Khaat ported home.

Brian nearly fainted out of shock. Robert instead, clutched her by the hand and pulled her tight against his side. Khaat understood what he was doing. The stone. He was going to make use of the stone. The stone immediately began to fire blazing green light and began to a high pitched deafening scream.

"Give her to me!" James roared.

"I'm here!" Khaat said. "If it will stop you from going after my family, you can have me!" Brian nearly went crazy, but Robert raised his hand to silence Brian. He trusted Remus. Whatever Khaat's motivations were, Robert was betting entirely on Remus and the stone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Jim fired at one boy who jumped at him as Jack took down another with his bear hands both men stopped as they saw Khaat aperate in " damn it can't she do as she's told " Jim cursed under his breath Jack looked at him and shook his head.

"What do you expect shes a lupin. " He said and Jim smirked knowing he was right in his words they both watched Robert place Khaat in front of him and Jim saw Jack wince at the sound that came from the stone. " your not a were"he said and jack took a deep breath the sound now easing as his mind focused on his humanity.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Khaat pulled free of her father and went forward out of his grasp. Before Robert could react, James made a powerful leap, claw bared their full length, teeth bared, transfiguring fully into the monster. She had no idea that James was literally in the air flying straight at her.

The next thing she knew, she saw her face in the grass. Green graas, Individual blades of grass.

"Stay back!" Remus voice boomed in her mind.

"We can't see," she protested.

"The hell I can't," Remus replied, standing in front of her, flourishing her wand in a trademark twist as he fired. The stone fired at the same time he did. James fell flat, a fraction of an inch from her and did not move.

"Is..Is he..." she stammered, cowering behind Remus's formidible form.

"I don't know, he said. Behind Khaat, Robert instantly recognized his brother's trademark little wrist flick and felt relieved. Remus accio'd a long stick laying nearby and when it met his hand, he transfigured it into a long sharp wooden spear. He was sick of this. He brutally drove the stick into James's shoulder, down into the ground, pinning him there. James cried out in pain.

"I guess he's not dead yet," Remus shrugged.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Jim watched ready to move but he stopped himself as he watched what unfolded in front of him he saw Jack move as if to go help and he placed his hand on Jacks shoulder firmly to stop him. " let Remus " he said Jack stopped and just stood not moving Jim's hand from him. Even Jim winced at the stack holding James down pinned to the ground by his shoulder. Jim stopped Jack finishing James and looked at Remus/Khaat knowing and hoping he would see Jack being stopped as he wanted to kill him himself with his bear hands.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Several of the women screamed when James was pinned to the ground. Pack bonding, Remus knew. They raced to James, already weaping loudly and hysterically, shouting for a retreat.

"Kill him!" Khaat screamed at Remus. Her father extended his hand, ready to fire the killing curse and James simply apparated out.

"No!!!" Khaat was devastated that he'd gone. Robert and Remus began firing immediately at the rest, taking out as many of the ones that were left. The werewolves began sounding a retreat and apparating out as quickly as they'd come.

Michael and Brian and Kate and Alette held their defensive positions, continuing to fire at the stragglers to drive them off or to perhaps kill a few yet. Brian was glad that Khaat could not truly see the carnage that was in front of them right in their own backyard.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top