Marriage is Murder - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 19 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Jim sat and listened to all of them he was glad Khaat had eaten something at least. " that's good" he said and sat in the living room with his drink to watch the kids play with cassidy on the floor in front of him. He hoped for Khaat sake this virus would burn out and leave every one with an immunity to it. Steven finished his food last and stood up taking the last of the breakfast things into the kitchen before he headed back down to the barn. He kissed Cassidy who smiled at him and looked at Brian.

"Any word of where James could be hiding out?" he asked " seems strange he would leave Khaat unguarded like he did, not that I'm complaining though " he said and held up his hands in defense " its good she back and safe again."
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 pm

"It was apparently a screwup on his part, plain and simple," Brian said. "His followers were so concerned about James's wound that they all left her, locked up, thinking they were only going to be gone long enough to help him clean himself up and perhaps find an energy potion for him. And that is precisely when Michael led us in. Michael has impeccable timing. That, and he has incredible hearing. I don't know if he could hear the voices down the other tunnel away from Khaat, but he did tell me he knows those tunnels very well. He knew which way the cells were and which way the living quarters were. I don't know if he knew she was in the cell or if he sent me there alone on the hunch it would be a wild goose chase and that James would still have her. But while you all were battling them, it gave me plenty of time to get her out and et her home before they knew she was gone. I don't expect him to like that loss, especially when Robert added the confusion spell to the unplottable spell. We'll see him again, but I hope its not too soon."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Jim nodded and smiled " ah they always slip up eventualy " he said smiling as he glanced at Jack who roled his eyes. " we did hear it faintly but we did " he siad sipping his tea as he sat back James toddled over and gave him a small stuffed dog he made it move and handed it back to him the boy toddled back and giggled as she made it sort of dance as well. Jim chuckled and smiled " well his mistake was our victory and might work no ones reported anything unshual so far " he said and finished his cup he was going to set it down but Jaylen toddled over and he shook his haed deciding to hold it instead till he could take it threw to the kitchen.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 am

When Robert got home at the end of the day, he was greeted with the smell of the wonderful slow braised beef that Angus and Michael had prepared.

"You have no idea how glad I am to be home," he sighed, tired. He just sat down in a chair in the living room.

"I can see it on your face," Kate said.

"Would you like me to pour you a firewhiskey?" Michael asked, coming out from the office.

"I think a port perhaps. Brian stocks superb port but rarely drinks it," Robert said.

"That's because I stock it for you," Brian laughed. Michael went over and poured a glass of port and handed it to him. "How bad it it getting?" Brian asked.

"I'm doing my best to stall declaring a full scale epidemic," Robert said. "I do need to meet with all of you, but, I really do just want to relax a little bit. I think we should meet after dinner, and, Brian, i will need Khaat own here for that meeting if she can do it at all."

"I think she can," Brian said. "As long as its not a long one."

"I'll do my best," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 am

Jack finished up outside and so did steven both walked back in steven dirty from shifting all the hay and fixing the fence that was broken , jack was dirty from checking the woods once again every hole and cave was sealed off that no human could enter or hide in animals were ok. Cassidy brought down three of the kids as Jess brought the rest sitting with them in their high chairs with crayons and papaer to draw while cassidy got Jess some potions for her cold and head. Jim listened to Robert and sighed " well so far all we have here is khaat Jess has a cold and so does Jack it seems but both are coping with it." he siad.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Michael and Angus set the table for dinner and plated up the braised beef with the trimmings. Angus was going to prepare a plate for Khaat but when he turned to do that, Michael was just putting the finishing touches on a tray for her.

"How did you do that so fast?" Angus frowned.

"Experience, Son," Michael said. "Be a good lad and take it up to her."

"Right away, Grandpa," Angus said, not letting it slide that Michael had referred to him as a lad. Michael headslapped him as Angus picked up the tray. Angus just laughed and headed upstairs.

"Come and get it, before I toss it out," Michael called to him.

"Thats what i like about you, Michael," Robert said. "Your sophistication."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Every one headed to the kitchen and sat down Steven washed up before he sat down and so did Jack cassidy brought the kids in James and Jaylen now walking holding her hand as they toddled next to her " well looks whose walking " said Steven who smiled seeing them while Jess carried Fallon in, in her arms and setting her down in the high chair.

" yes soon we'll have a football team running around" Jack said as Alex held up his hands to be picked up , jack picked him up and held hims for a moment and then placed him in his high chair.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 pm

"Before long," Brian agreed as he and Robert and Angus brought the kids in and put them at the table. "Khaat thanks you," he said. "The beef is very tasty. It clearly hits the spot with her."

"Michael has a way of getting her to eat when no one else can," Robert said.

"Its my incredible charm," Michael said, laughing.

"And no doubt your modesty too," Robert said, "but this is very, very good. I can see why she'd like it."

"It might just be your charm," Kate said, somewhat agreeing with him. "You always did find a way to wrap her around your little finger."

"He bribed her with cookies," Robert laughed.

"Did not!" Michael retorted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

The others chuckled as Robert spoke to Michael as they ate the beef " yeah to tender and moist" Jack said as he ate his food. every one agreed the food was good. Jess smiled " I'm glad she ate something she might get some strength back " she said taking a drink of her cold juice with potions in to soothe her throat and body. Steven ate his food and smiled loving eat bite.

"This is wonderful Michael " he said softly " got to give up that secret one day " he spoke softly as he continued to eat taking a second slice of beef.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Robert said. As they were finishing, Brian got up very quietly so he wouldn't disturb anyone else and went upstairs and brought Khaat downstairs for the meeting Robert wanted to have. Brian motioned a leather wingchair in from the living room and helped Khaat sit. He draped a blanket over her and wrapped a large warm shawl around her shoulders.

Her father looked at her. She was starting to look like hell. He cast her a small sympathetic smile. "I'll try to make this brief," he said, looking at her.

"Do what you need to do," Khaat said, laying her head against the wing of the chair to rest while he spoke.

"Okay," he said. "I'm going to soon need to make a temporary change in my own life, and that might impact all of yours for awhile. I hope it isn't very long lasting, but I don't see much of any other choice."

"This new contagion," Khaat surmised.

"Yes," Robert said. "I'm going to have to handle, I guess, a mission of my own for awhile."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top