Marriage is Murder - Page 68
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 68 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 68 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 pm

"Out on the moors someplace," Kate said. I can smell that nasty black moor water. It's dark. Wherever she is there is no light whatsoever...and...very little air. We may be working against time."

"She told me earlier today she had a nightmare about a grave. That they had prepared a grave," Brian said. "Oh, God...If they buried her alive, I'll rip them apart. She was terrified. She thought they were going to kill someone...She has to be in a grave or a crypt. And if she's still getting air, then she has to be in a mausoleum someplace."

"She is," one of the American seers said, "But you're working against time....Her mind...it's...getting all jumbled. She's been tortured at least once, hasn't she? It's all melding together and she's just shutting down. We're going to lose our ability to link with her soon because her mind is just turning off."

"I was afraid of that," Robert sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Cassidy found her self stood out on flat ground she could see moss growing around her " I can see an empty area , Kate's right its a moor but I see buildings on the hillside no there not buildings there crypts granite crypts " Cassidy said as she moved closer to them one pulled at her ." two crossed swords in stone and a long horn cow above the door." she said as Jess moved the Cristal. It moved up then stopped.

"Rannoch Moor" she said accioing a smaller book she opened the page to one of the area Jess looked at them " there's a lake there would explain the water seepage" she looked at the others.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm

"I'll send my fighters with yours," the American director told Robert. "The more people we have the faster we can cover open ground. You'd better wait behind. All we'd need is for Grindlewald to get ahold of you."

"I'm going," Robert said. "If that bastard wants to muck with me, I'll just kill him and we'll all be better off for it. Thank you, Cassidy and Jess. Kate?" Robert looked at her.

"I've got this. You go. Bring our daughter back," she said.

"I'll leave bodyguards here for your family," the American said. "I'll pair with you and back you up, Robert."

"Agreed. Brian, are you up to going?"

"Of course I am," Brian said.

"I'm not staying behind," Angus said putting on his long black leather duster and his black leather hat. "Jack? Steven? You coming?"

"I need to know that someone is going to stay here with the kids and Kate. I dont have a preference if its Jess and Cassidy or Jack and Steven or some mixed pairing. I just need to know now," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Jack looked at Robert with Steven " Yes sir!" they both said loudly and in unison Steven didn't let go of Cassidy's hand or rather he couldn't . Jess looked at Robert " cassidy will stay I will go with Jack she might need a healer " she said and jack nodded . Jess let go of Cassidy and moved to stand with Jack " besides the closer I am the quicker we can find her , head for Camghouran, its off the beaten tack and by a lake perfect for hiding some one" she said and looked at Steven " just stay with her "

" We'll be back mate and with Khaat too" Jack said to Steven who moved to hold Cassidy closer to him.
" Go cassidy and I will be fine " we'll mind the kids too beside me being here means you got some one here too" he said looking at the all. Jess held Jacks hand as he aperated her to the location.

she shivered as a cold wing blew but she saw what Cassidy had seen six granite crypts " there" she said " she's in one of those" she watched as the others started to move Jess took a long stick and poked the ground " WAIT ITS BOGGY!" she said and took a step forward the stick sank down and she looked at Robert .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

"Don't move," Robert ordered.

"Apparate," the director suggested. He apparated over to the crypts and didn't sink. "They had to be in solid ground or the granite would have already sunken into the bog centuries ago. Now, we just need to find which one it is."

Brian apparated over to where the director stood, and Robert followed. "Khaat," Brian called loudly. "Khaat, where are you?" They waited and heard no reply.

"She can't hear you," Robert said. "Between the granite insulating the sound and the fact that she's probably either unconscious or in psychological shock, she's not going to hear you. Let's get to opening them."

"What?" Angus frowned.

"There's only six of them and a hell of a lot of wizards. We ought to be able to do this. Don't blow them apart or you could blow her apart with it. But get all of them open. Right this minute," Robert ordered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Jess looked at Robert " look for one with a highland cows head above the door and two crossed swords in stone that's the one we want" she said remembering what Cassidy said as she aperated over to beside Robert she walked down the rows of crypts she saw several with two crossed swords in stone but none with the cow till she saw it sat on its own " there that has to be it " she said and ran to the door puling it she found it locked " Allohamora " she said and the door bounced open. pulling it several men ran over and helped but once done she saw nine stone crypts in front of her " awe come on" she said and stepped back to let Robert do the rest.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 pm

"REVEAL!" Robert shouted angrily, firing his wand. His American friends backed him up and fired with him. One auror for each crypt. One began to glow an eerie emerald green glow. "That's her stone!" Robert said. "Her necklace. There! Get it open!" He ran to the crypt and threw his shoulder against the massive granite cover stone.

"Well?" his friend asked him. "You guys need an engraved invitation? Put some muscle into it! Get it off!" Brian tossed his sling to the stone floor and threw his good shoulder against the stone. Angus did likewise.

"Damned thing weighs a ton--literally," Brian griped.

"No, its enchanted," Robert said. "It will move, but we have to move it ourselves or we could crush her with the rubble of it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Jack growled softly to himself . "Back off " he said and ran full tilt at it his shoulder hit sending the top crashing to the floor on the other side and he stepped back smiling " Got her Robert " he said lifting her out of the crypt and placing her down on another sealed one . Jess walked over to her but stood with Jack admiring the cuts on his shoulder placing her hand on it she healed them to nothing but scratches. Turning she faced Robert concerned.

"We should get her home " she said softly. Jack looked at Jess and moved to hold her close waiting for Robert to say how she was they both could see she was not in a good way.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Robert went over to her and checked her. She wasn't breathing. He didn't know how long she'd been without air. He flicked his wand at her to cast the spell to help her breathe again. She started to breathe again, but didn't come conscious. He checked her for injuries and found that she had just minor injuries. Nothing serious. Then he found she had taken a hit to the head somehow, and figured it was most likely the cause of the unconsciousness.

"I'll take her," Brian said.

"The hell you will," Robert flashed a protective glare at him. He picked up Khaat himself from the stone. "She'll be alright, but it looks like she hit her head and it also looks like she has some minor cuts an bruises. I'm taking her home. When I find where this bastard is headquartered, I"m blowing his headquarters apart myself." He portkeyed out. Robert's friend looked at them all. The American fighters were stunned by what they had seen..

"Um...He really doesn't get this way often. He's just pissed off," he said.

"No kidding," one of the American aurors mumbled.

"Come back with us, and we'll show you lot what firewhiskey is all about," Angus invited them. "You lot have stinky firewhiskey over here."

"Oh we do, do we?" the director laughed. "You're on. Besides, one of us has to be brave enough to keep Robert out of trouble. I'll meet you there." He ported out.

"Well," Angus looked at them, "I'll look for her wands and them follow."

"Her wands," Brian remembered. "Accio!" he commanded. Hers snapped to his hand, but Remus's didn't come. "Damnit. I have to find that thing," he cursed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Jess stepped back " jack see if you can find it " she said jack nodded and took a deep breath his mind and nose picking up something further in the crypt moving slowly he found a stone jar tipping it he found the wand lodged behind it along with some scraps of paper picking them up he placed them in his pocket and carried the wand back " found it they hid it further back " he said and handed it to Brian carefully then moved to Jess accioing back to the main house. Jess smiled as she saw him walking back with Remus's wand in his hand " I knew you could find it" she said smiling as he held her taking her back to the main house where she moved to check the twins in all that had happened they staid sleeping.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top