Marriage is Murder - Page 84
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 84 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 84 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 84 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:17 am

"All together," Robert called, aiming his wand into the sky. Kate and Brian and Khaat followed suit, and Angus copied them. "On three," Robert called. "One, two, three..." he called and then cast the unplottable spell. Khaat said the spell simultaneously with him. She heard Brian casting it and the moment the spell was cast she saw brilliant fiery wand sparks shoot from every wand around her in a great circle up into the sky.

She had seen her father cast one on his own, but never a group one. All the sparks everyone fired went up into the sky "Concentrate!" Robert shouted at them. Khaat saw the sparks spin into a swirl and then start to light up the sky like starlight in the daytime and then form into borders of a vast net that grew and grew until each section joined the next. It was beautiful. From there the one huge net began to cover the property and extend across the sky and down into the ground.

Robert waited until he saw the net inside the borders form a magical webbing and then become invisible. "Alright! Enough. Stop firing and lower your wands. Rest a moment and we'll cast the second. Everyone's energy still intact?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 am

Steven, jack and Jess did as Robert ordered and raised there wands casting the spell at the same time soon Robert shouted again and they stopped Jess breathed a little hard not having spent that much energy in one go before. Jack moved to her placing his hand on her shoulder Jess felt his energy and stood up having took some of his but only enough that she felt better. Jack nodded and moved back to his spot knowing what she had done. " OK READY FOR NUMBER TWO " he shouted to Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 am

"Well done, Everyone. Once more, on three!" Robert ordered, raising his wand. "Wands at the ready. One, two, three..." He used the spell for the protection grid, and this time the sparks were pure brilliant white light. The purest she'd ever seen, and for some reason, from where she was, she didnt see any sparks more bright and white than the ones firing from her father's wand. She could feel his determination, his willingness to give everything he had, everything he was, every spark of his existance to protect his family. She focused her energies to match his, and her sparks grew whiter and stronger until they nearly matched his.

"Oh, well done, Khaat!" he said. "Let it form like the last one before you stop." She watched the second net form, and this time, it seemed to form a white film of light over the property before sinking into the ground and the sea. When it dimmed, she was actually disappointed.

"Well done!" Robert told them all, pleased. "Lower your wands. It seems we're done here for now. Steven and Jack, check the property again for any breeches in the seal, please. The rest of you, lets go check on Cassidy and the children. Thank you, all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 am

Jack, Jess and Steven did once more there wands sending out brilliant white sparks matching the others till Robert said to stop Jack went to Jess and held her for a moment. " you ok?" he asked and felt her nod against his chest. She pulled back and smiled " I love you jack" she said smiling at him Jack smiled back at her.

" I love you to Jess black heart" he said and lent down to kiss her. Steven chuckled as he walked over to him.

" ok come on lover boy we have a job to do first" he said and pulled him from Jess who smiled and headed inside to Cassidy. Cassidy smiled at them as she moved around each crib and bed.

" one or two got a bit spooked but they settled again " she said and looked at them all one last time " I saw the light very impressive , wish I could have helped " she said but understood she had to look after the kids.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 am

"You had the most important job of all," Robert told her. "We only had to look out for ourselves. You held eleven precious lives and your own in your hands. Nothing was more important than that. Nothing. I chose you because I know your devotion and experience in fighting for children was strong enough for the task. Casting the spells we did? That was merely necessary. Protecting our children? That is worth it all."

Khaat went inside feeling truly tired now. The time change from New York, Abbey,being posessed, and all the rest...it was a lot. And all before lunch. She went to her room and showered and changed into shorts and a simple top. She saw Brian head for the shower to refresh herself, and she sat down in the bedroom. When Brian got out of the shower, he found her quite asleep.

He decided to let her sleep and he went out to join the others. He got out a bottle of cold soda from the fridge, popped the top on it, and sat down in the quiet while the children slept.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 am

Cassidy smiled at Robert " thanks " was all she said meaning she appreciated his trust in her capability's in keeping there children safe. Steven walked in and looked in at the kids then moved to Cassidy before he kissed her smiling as he did " good job" he whispered to her and lead her out to the living room where he sat down Cassidy sat next to him watching Jack and Jess. Jess yawned softly and rested against Jack. " tired?" he asked and again felt her nod " I an imagine after all that " he smiled " maybe you should go sleep " he suggested and he felt her chuckle

" what and lose this warmth your kidding" she said pulling his arms around her as she smiled at Cassidy glad the place was doubly protected against that man, " I wonder who he was?" she asked and saw Cassidy shrug her shoulders.

" don't know and right now don't care I'm just glad he's not here " she said leaning against a sleepy Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:42 am

"Kate," Robert said, "Fancy a stroll?"

"Absolutely," she smiled, taking his hand. They walked outsie together, seemingly at peace, but Brian noticed one tiny little detail. Both Robert and Kate were carrying their wands in their firing hands. The wands were at their sides but they were both very armed. Brian said nothing. He knew what they were doing. Robert needed to see how else he could shore up their efenses, and he wanted to take Kate with him as his confidante, and also to leave Brian in charge in the house.

"I never did get how it takes him all day to read a newspaper," Brian sighed, picking up the partly read newspaper. "I never found that much that was interesting to read."

"He told me once that it wasnt' about whether it was interesting or not," Angus said, beginning to chop vegetables for a late lunch. "He said that if someone took the bother to print it, someone else ought to take the bother to read it. The truth in it, he said, was just about as trustworthy as a conversation with any other stranger, but he still believes in reading every syllable of it."

"Maybe that's why he is so smart. He reads constantly," Brian said. "Khaat used to--before the kids. Now she doesn't have time. I guess we'll never be as smart as he is at this rate."

"And HOW many more kids did you want?" Angus laughed.

"However many we're blessed with," Brian said simply, ready for any and all that came into their lives.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Jess sat with jack and smiled holding him close to her she glanced at Cassidy knowing she would want another child knowing it would be hers and Stevens. " what about you Cassidy would you want any more?" she asked seeing the look on her face as she glanced at Steven.

" Maybe in the future but not right now " she said smiling as she saw the look on Stevens face.

" And you don't think taking on three kids is enough?" he asked softly Cassidy shook her head and smiled.

" ow no got to have a big family " she said and chuckled as she turned to face Steven " um about six more " she said and grinned Steven saw the grin and knew she was teasing him.

" ok, ok enough teasing" he said and held her close to him " maybe two more but not at the same time " he said and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 pm

"You know," Khaat said, "I could always steal some of Rob's pregnancy potion, like what he and I were slipped. That damned stuff would make the Knightbus pregnant, I swear."

"Don't you dare," Robert frowned. "That stuff is dangerous and powerful. Neither of you had that much from what I could tell and you had a freaking litter. No, I want to put that potion out of business. Its's unstable. There's no telling what damage it could cause. Let us leave Mother Nature alone, shall we?"

"And here I thought Brian and I would try for sextuplets," She laughed.

"We will not," he frowned. "13 is not a good number for us. Besides, what about all those other kids we have guardianship over? Doesn't that give us about a million as it is?"

"Um...lets see..." she tried to calculate, "Mis is adopted, and then we have Dakota, Eli, Chase, Keith, Gar, and I know I'm forgetting somebody."

"So with our four and those 5 or 6 that gives us responsible for about ten as it is."

"So whats another 6?" she grinned.

"Sixteen," her father laughed. "Its a good thing you have money. Perhaps your next investment should be a diaper factory, my dear."

"No," Brian frowned. "Watch my lips. We are NOT doing 16. I refuse." That made everyone laugh.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Jack heard Brian and Robert talking and laughed at Brian's reaction to Khaat's suggestion of sixteen children " you know if you did that you'd have your own soccer team" he said and felt Jess smack his arm as Cassidy spoke to Steven " oow that sounds a nice figure " cassidy said and Steven sat stunned .

"Don't you give her ideas , I'll be plum wore out " he said and chuckled. Cassidy laughed as she kissed him lightly.

"Don't worry I'm kidding, I'm kidding" she said and sat with his arms around her waist " Angus whens dinner I'm starved " she asked feeling her tummy growl as she sat feeling Stevens warmth against her. She had grown to love his warmth and strong arms around her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top