Marriage is Murder - Page 83
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Brian closed the book and handed it to Robert. He brushed the tears from Khaat's cheeks.

"Its funny," he said. "He always knew exactly what to say and exactly when to say it. Just like your father. And just like you. And I have to tell you, I do love having him back in our lives again, even if its just every once in awhile."

"Well, with this journal..." Robert began. He stopped frowning and began examining the spine of the book. "There's something in here. He accio'd a pair of long tweezers from his potions lab and he reached into the spine and pulled out a piece of cloth. A part of one of Remus's shirts. It was a riddle. "From the pieces, make the ring. From the founders, obtain the ring. From the sum of its parts, encircle the waters." He read the riddle aloud to them. "Well, that just is very little help," he sighed.

"No, but it is one last treasure hunt with Remus," Brian grinned, delighted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Jack laughed and nodded as he held Andrew in his arms " hes always doing this " he said as Andrew jumped in his arms " memus nadventure" Andrew shouted and giggled Jess smiled. Cassidy chuckled " seems he does love those Andrew" she said and pulled Stevens arms around her but after a moment Fallon cried from inside , she stood up and brought her outside sitting back against Steven happy to have them all together " the twins are still sleeping " she said giving Fallon her bottle now feeling part of a family more than an organization now. Jack moved with Andrew placing him down on the sand he watched Andrew as he ran around then as he knelt down jumped on his back. " Daddy away!! " Andrew shouted and jack ran around holding him on his back piggy back style.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Brian looked at Khaat. "You up to taking a walk?"

"Yeah," she said. "I'd like that." He stood up and reached for Dakota's hand, as Khaat got up and reached for Abbeys. Then Brian took Khaat's hand making a family chain. They started slowly down the beach so the girls could keep up. Brian went right to the water's edge so the girls could wiggle their toes in the water. They giggled, delighted.

"Finally," Robert told Kate. "Peace. My family is at peace. My brother still never fails to surprise me."

"Its you they all look to" Kate said. "Not Remus. Remus just gave you a bit of backup. Thats all he wanted to do." Robert smiled.

"Let me know when they get back. We'll have to teach them those spells and get them to all work together to do it with us. It might slow our new opponent down a bit."

"I will. Go finish your paper. I'm going to give these plants out here a bit of help, I think."

"I was hoping you'd get around to a bit of gardening," he said. "They do need a bit of sprucing up." He went inside, calling for Angus to bring him more tea. Angus brought him a fresh cup as Robert settled in to finish his paper.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Jess smiled seeing Jack and Andrew playing and laughing together. Jess watched Khaat and Brian and the girls walking down the beach feeling the pride that came from Kate and Robert , she laid back on the sand and smiled. Soon she felt thirsty and walked inside to Angus " hows it going ?" she asked poring a drink of fruit juice for herself " nice to have some quiet again , jacks acting like a kid again and cassidys taking time out for her and Steven to bond with Fallon" she said and chuckled a little to herself.

Jack walked in with Andrew beside him some how both wore smiler looking trunks and she chuckled " wow look at my two big men, matching trunks nice" she said and smirked as Jack pointed down to Andrew " good choice Andrew I never like the other pair" she said and jack shook his head in mock embarrassment.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:04 pm

When the girls wore out, Khaat picked up Abbey and Brian picked up Dakota and they walked back to the house. By the time they got back both girls were asleep on their parents shoulders. Brian and Khaat laid them in the playpen and covered them with soft, light blankets.

"If we could gather everyone," Robert said. "We need to weave a stronger protection grid and a stronger unplottable spell by combining our magic. Cassidy, I am putting you in charge of watching the children whle we go out and put the spell together. The sooner we do this the better. I can have Lee and his crew put a second layer on if necessary. I really am not in the mood to dash from safehouse to safehouse. I'd rather fight this one out, I think. He is dangerous, but he is not Grindlewald or Voldemort. He can be taken. Everyone good with that? Anyone want to opt out now? And for those who are staying, do any of you know the protection grid spell and the unplottable spell other than Brian?"

"I do," Kate said.

"I do," Khaat replied.

"I know how to strengthen one," Angus said.

"Then you know the spell. Its the same thing," Robert said. "What about the rest of you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Cassidy moved threw to the bed rooms placing Fallon who was sound asleep in her cot , Jack walked with a sound asleep Andrew draped over his shoulder to the bed room placing him in his small bed and covering him over with a gentle kiss he walked back to stand with Jess. " its been a while for me " he said and Jess nodded she agreed. Steven looked at them " I know some " he said " I know Fianto Duri when combined with Protego Maxima and Repello Inimicum, conjures up an almost impregnable magical protection barrier. " he said crossing his arms " spells were my thing in school " he said and chuckled standing with Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 pm

"Those will do for now," Robert said. "Steven and Jack, I want you to first make a perimeter sweep. Make sure they didn't leave any negative energies or target objects behind that they can use to focus on to find us. Be very careful. take no chances. When that's done, we will all go out side and make a perimeter circle around the property. You will be a distance from each other. Cast the unplottable spell first and continue casting it until I tell you to stop. I will be looking for our magical energies to join like a large net over us. When that happens, it is complete. Then we will repeat it again with the protection spell. Once we have those in place, Steven and Jack will make a second careful perimeter sweep to be certain that there are no weak spots in the spells. If there are I want to know about immediately. Any questions?"

"No," Khaat and Brian replied.

"Cassidy, will you be alright with all these kids that long?" Angus asked. He knew time wise it would not take more than a few moments to cast the spells. By rights, she should be alright.

"If you're not, you do have the option of yelling," Robert told her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Steven and jack nodded together and cassidy spoke " we'll be fine " she said smiling walking back to the bedroom she sat looking around the room at all the sleeping babies and toddlers. Steven and jack walked out side each taking a difference direction so they would cross over half way and double check the perimeter. Steven looked carefully knocking all large stones and shells out side of the spell area he even moved a crab so it would not be harmed thought he knew it would not be harmed but still. Jack walked around doing the same soon it was clean and together they walked back " its clean" Jack said as they walked over to Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 pm

"Good," Robert said. "Its time then. Let's go. Khaat, do stay between Brian and me. You'll be too far for anyone to reach you if something happens. I would prefer you stay between us. We shall go out and make a circle around the outside edge of the property. Brian and Khaat and I will go out into the water a ways. The rest of you take the land. We'll form the unplottable net first. Keep sharp. They aren't going to like us doing this."

"I don't care if they like it or not," Kate said, heading outside, followed by Angus, Khaat, and Brian. Khaat and Brian headed back towards the beach. They were realizing she would be the one furthest away from land. That made Brian nervous.

"Trade me places," he told her.

"They dont' care if I'm in the water or not, Brian," Khaat said. "It'll be alright. Lets just do this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 am

Steven moved out with an uneasy feeling about this more so from being out of sight of Khaat and Brian if they needed his help soon he stood in position he could see Jack to his left and Robert to his right and he sighed " OK WERE IN POSITION!!" he shouted to Robert hoping they would start all together so to be done quicker. Jack watched Steven he could tell he wanted this done quickly and he could understand he glanced to his right and saw Jess facing him smiling as she too waited.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top