Marriage is Murder - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 am

Brian had counted on Jacks' lightning quick reactions and he himself had gone for Khaat. He had swept sa strong arm around her waist and had used every bit of strength he had in getting her up to the surface. The casthad absorbed ridiculous amounts of water and it was incredibly heavy. He hauled her up and put her up on the edge of the pool. They were both coughing an gasping for air.

"Dont do that again," he gasped, coughing. Jack came up and handed Dakota to her.

"Thanks, Jack," Brian said. "I've been teaching them, but she slipped trying to run over to her grandfather."

"Kate," Robert said, "Take Dakota. Get her into dry clothes. Jess, you and Angus and Jack take over taking care of all the kids. I want to get that wet cast off. I have to get a new cast on That thing has just about quadrupled in weight before it hurts her leg any further."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 am

Jack looked at him and sneezed again " yes sir , Brian you would do it if it was one of mine " he said and smiled at him placing his hand on Brian's shoulder " now get hr inside Jess and I will get these kids back indoors " he said and moved to Jess who after one touch could tell he had a cold coming on. Jack reached into his pocket and drew out the cell phone dripping wet and now not working. he gave a sigh and threw it in the trash as he moved to hold Fallon and little Robert , Jess hand Michael and Julia moving inside jack waited for Jess to return to get Abby and Andrew. Andrew on getting down moved and took Abby's hand walking her inside mush to Jack surprise " thank you Andrew " he said smiling along with Jess who stood watching with a smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 am

Brian picked up Khaat and carried her inside. Robert got his supplies and disapparated the wet cast. he was not pleased to find that her break had shifted. he used a spell to sedate her and then he reset her leg. He put a fresh cast on her leg and then woke her. Brian helped her into fresh clothes. He chose a beautiful pink silk gown and robe for her. He put her on the bed and elevated her leg with pillows and put a light coverlet over her. He kissed her and offered her to get something warm for her to drink to ward off a chill. He soothed her, tellling her that all the kids were fine. He promised her that he was going to talk to her later about not jumping into a pool with a cast. He knew Khaat was only thinking of Dakota, and he didn't blame her for that, but hd she taken the time to think it through she would not have back into the pool.

Robert put together a bit of a potion and put it into a mug of tea and handed it to Jack. "Here. This will minimize the chances for you to be getting a serious cold. I don't know that I can keep you from getting it altogether but we can maybe ward off the serious stuff."

Kate watched Andrew take Abbey back into the house. "Thank you, Andrew. You're a big helper. Nice job. How about, once you and Abbey get into your pajamas, I'll read you and Abbey and Dakota a story before bed. I brought a great big storybook that I didn't get out of my room yet that you might like. Maybe Angus will make us some cocoa and give us a cookie."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Jack smiled as he saw Andrew smile at Kate and took Abby to her room running a few seconds later to get in his own pajamas. he returned with his top half done up buttons askew. Jack stopped him and chuckled " ah those dratted buttons always getting in the wrong holes " he said and put them right. Andrew ran to Kate standing proud in front of her " story?" he asked his hands behind his back.

Jess settled little Robert and Fallon in their cribs while jack had Michael and Julia , James and Jaylen still slept in their cribs completely unaware of anything that had happened. Jess checked them and smiled while jack changed the boys and settled them down under their blankets. Taking Jess's hand he lead her out of the room back to the living room " it was a good day" she said softly.

Jack moved to hold her " still is " he said sneezing as he then turned to Robert as he heard him speak " ow thank you " he said and took it sitting down on a couch with Jess next to him as he drank feeling some what better.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Angus got a tray with some cookies and some cocoa while Kate accio'd a thick, large old book from her room. Khaat recognized the book well. It was one that she and Remus had spent countless hours over when Khaat was small. It brought back mixed emotions for her. It felt good to see the book again as it floated down the hallway towards the living room, and she was guessing that her mother was deciding to start the tradition with the kids. Khaat had no issue with that, but it brought back bittersweet memories to her about her time with Remus.

Brian sat beside her. "Difficult?" he asked her gently.

"No, not completely," she said. "Dakota is alright, so it's something Remus might well have done himself tonight. It just sometimes makes me miss him."

"I'll keep you company if you like," he said.

"No," she said. "Go enjoy story time. I know how you like to just watch and enjoy that quiet time of the day."

"I'll be back," Brian kissed her. "Behave." He left her to go out an just watch the kids settle for the night.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Jess smiled watching as Andrew moved to sit next to Kate climbing up with little difficulty to sit swinging his legs beside her to look at the pictures. Jess didn't know how to take that she wanted to go and move him but she held back wondering if Kate would think it was alright for him to be there jack held her " hes doing no harm " he whispered and she smiled moving to Fallon who was whimpering slightly in her cot.

Jack moved to Jess again and held her " do you regret not having any more?" he asked her as she turned to face him her hands resting on his chest as she smiled up at him.

" nope there are plenty of babies here to satisfy that need" she said and kissed him gently " besides my health would suffer and I know Robert would not allow that to happen" she said walking him through to the kitchen to get some coffee.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Abbey and Dakota curled up with Robert. Abbey sat on his lap and curled up tight to him and as they listened to the story Kate was reading, the girls got sleepy. It didn't take them five minutes in his strong arms to get sleepy and to doze off. It made Kate smile. Khaat never went to sleep that easily as a child, and Remus sometimes read stories for hours before khaat fell asleep. These two simply gave in tonight and fell into a comfortable sleep. It was one of those moments that Kate enjoyed, when she saw robert being so contented.

Brian stood and watched long enough to see his girls sound asleep and then he returned to Khaat.

"That didn't take long," Khaat frowned. "Everything alright?"

"Fine. Theyre with your dad. It seems he knows how to put them straight to sleep."

"I think they just were really tired and when then found a lap, they just went to sleep," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Andrew looked at Kate and tapped the book wanting more of the story " read more ...please" he asked looking at her. Jess smiled as they walked back in from the kitchen she stopped and watched him then glanced at the clock she could give him five more minuets then he was off to bed . Sitting down she looked over at him. Jack looked at Andrew and then spoke. "Five minuets and don't pester Kate " he said " if she wants to finish the story that's up to her." he sat back sipping his tea one arm around Jess and her lent against him smiling as she saw Andrew nod.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:57 pm

'''He's no bother," Kate said. "Robert frequently has that effect on women." Robert just glared at Kate. "I had intended to finish the story. " She gave Andrew a child sized cup of cocoa and a small cookie. She settled in to finish the story with him and when he started to get sleepy enough that he started to tip the small cup, she merely floated it over to the table and set it there. It didn't take long before he had curled into Kate and was starting to doze off too.

"It seems you have the same effect on men," Robert teased her. "I don't think he's ever gone to sleep that fast."

"The kids had a busy day," Kate smiled. "Alright. I've done my part. Now, there should be enough men here that are not above tucking some little ones into bed. Are there?"

"I've got one," Angus said, picking up Dakota. Robert merely picked up Abbey. That left Andrew, and Kate presumed Jack would prefer to do that himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 am

Jack smiled and stood up walking over he picked up the sleeping Andrew " no want story " he said still with his eyes closed as Jack rested him over his shoulder. Jess smiled also and nodded she agreed.

" yes that is quick for him " she said as jack carried him to the bed room and tucked him in, he lent down and kissed Andrews forehead. He walk back to Jess and sat down sighing.

" out like a light " he said smiling at Kate " thank you he's difficult back home but like you said hes been busy today " he said and could not help yawn himself " ow sorry guess that tea is catching up with me " he said and chuckled as Jess patted his arm.

" maybe you should go sleep also?" she suggested smiling at him as he nodded and stood back up.

" if you'll excuse me I will retire , night Kate " he said and kissed Jess " see you when you come to bed" he said and smiled at them all.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top