Marriage is Murder - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 23 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:55 pm

"Thanks," Khaat said.

"Don't wake all those babies," Brian frowned at Steven. "Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea how long it took us to get them back to sleep? Next time you do all five of them."

"You didn't do all five of them either. Not by yourself," Angus laughed. "Their mom did help, and I'm betting she did babies than you did."

"Nope. She did two, I did three," Brian said. "She's busy doing the mom bonding thing."

"And you're not bonding?"

"Shut up," Brian scowled. "You know what I mean."

"So do you two plan on getting any sleep, or are you just going to keep going?" Robert asked.

"We're fine," Brian said. He looked over at Khaat's plate. "You're going to eat more than that, right?"

"I'll try," she said softly

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 am

Steven bit his lip " sorry " he said softly " thought they were still awake, Andrew could sleep threw anything " he said and chuckled as he saw Jack nod Jess poked him again. and he laughed a little. " sorry Brian, I won't shout like that again" he said and cassidy ruffled his hair.

" No, you won't" she said smiling " because if you do your on the couch... no second chances " she said " you almost woke Fallon too " he said and he looked at her like a scolded school boy making jack chuckle even more.

" I see who wears the pants in your relationship " he said and Jess chuckled at his words.

"Same who does in ours Jack " she said " the woman" she said grinning at Cassidy who nodded and looked at Khaat " but only sometimes rest of the time we let you do your thing" she said sitting back in her chair.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 pm

When breakfast was over, Angus motioned the kitchen to clean itself. Khaat needed to work on parts of the wedding that Brian could be no part of. But he had been very specific about what he wanted in theme and the rest of it. Now he encouraged her to get back to working on the things he could not be any part of. The things that were to be a surprise to him. He suggested she meet with her mother, and jess, and Cassidy about her thoughts about that. He was anxious to have this solidified. To make her his forever. And he knew she was all for not postponing it--until Geldin had gotten hold of her. Now she was holding back, a bit reserved. He looked at Kate.

"I expect you ladies to get her moving ahead on this," Brian said. "There is no need to this off."

"Alright," Kate said. "Perhaps we'll go out to the table by the pool and work."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Steven looked at Cassidy and smiled just as Jack did to Jess as they stood up " don't worry about Fallon I'll look after her" he said and let go of her hand as he watched her walk out side and sit at the pool side table.

Cassidy sat down and opened a magazine turning the pages as she looked at flowers and colors " ow what about a red and cream color for the flowers?" she asked showing her the picture " I like this one, a gold wedding theme she looked at the picture then realized she was smiling at it and sat back in her chair .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

"Brian has been very specific about a few things," Khaat said. "And he won't budge on them. Accio!" She summoned the wooden box from her dresser. "Brian gave me this last night. Its been handed down for more generations than he knows in his mother's family. He would like me to wear it. And he wants hundreds and hundreds of roses. He would prefer red roses, but he is willing to budge on color. He is very insistant. He wants me to look like a fairytale princess. Accio!" She accio'd a shoe box. "What do you think of these shoes?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Cassidy looked at the shoes she showed them and smiled " there beautiful " she touched them and ran her finger down the embroidery on the shoe " I hope mine are as beautiful " she said and looked at her then at Jess.

Jess smiled seeing the shoes and she nodded " they are beautiful I know the dress will match them perfectly as for the roses I know a florist who grows his own roses he will I'm sure be happy to send as many as you need Khaat and in any color " she said smiling at her " and he will be happy to make your bouquet he owes me a favor or two " she said chuckling.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:31 pm

"We're not agreeing on color, I'm afraid," Khaat said. She began browsing the floral section of a bridal book and soon found some beautiful pink roses and lilac roses. She paused. "I like the pink bouquet and the lilac one. What if we combined them to put both together? I want it to be just really small. Just our immediate family. I know Angus wants to do the food, but I really want him to just attend. I think Brian has in his mind something like muggle lore about elves. Tall, willowy, wispy, fantasy, mystical....that sort of thing. does that make any sense?" She opened a book and showed them a tuxedo. "I can't help it, but I keep seeing Brian in that style of a tux. I think he would look amazing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Cassidy grinned as she listened to Khaat. " Awe, sounds beautiful Khaat" she said and looked at the colors " I think they go well together " she said and smiled looking at Jess who nodded her agreement. Jess looked at the tux and chuckled.

" well Jack will like it ..no tie , he hates them " she said and nodded to Khaat " ow yes he will look so hansom in it " she said turning it to Cassidy too.

" Stevens all right, he might want to put a long Texan tie with it, but I he'll be alright once I tel him not to." she said and smiled looking down at the dresses she sighed and thought for a moment about her own and she glanced at Steven.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 pm

"I think Brian thinks the wedding will be so small that he thinks we ought to just have a maid of honor and a best man as attendants. I think he thinks if we have any more than that we will have all attendants and no guests," she laughed. "Brian mentioned something about a night time wedding in a garden with all sorts of magical lights. He said hes been thinking of imperiousing a bunch of fireflies for some special lighting. And maybe some other magical lighting. We haven't decided whether it will be night time or just before dawn. One or the other. And he won't tell me a thing about the honeymoon. I keep telling him we can't be gone more than a couple days. I...I just can't leave all my babies that long. Its not that I don't trust you. I do...I...well, I can't explain it. I just have a hard time thinking of being gone from them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Cassidy smiled as Khaat described the wedding setting. "Sounds romantic, maybe he can give Steven some pointers too " she said and Jess laughed as she listened .

" Ow Stevens romantic too, and Khaat ether would be so romantic " she said " I agree with him some times a small wedding is the best , less people to mess it up " she said and grinned " but if it was me I'd go with the dawn wedding you can say your vows to the new day , you know new life begins at dawn so symbolic for you both" she said smiling at her. Cassidy sighed and smiled also nodding along with Jess's words.

" I agree ...to the wedding part " she said looking at Jess who accioed a jug of cold juice to the table along with glasses for them all she pored Khaat one and then for herself leaving it in the middle of the table.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top