Marriage is Murder - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 24 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 pm

"Makes sense," Khaat said. She watched Jess pour juice for her. "Thanks. I told him maybe we don't need to do a wedding since we did that commitment ceremony in Tuscany, but he just really insists. He really wants us to do this. He says we have to do this right. I feel like I've spent my whole life with him. I guess I don't feel like we need to do all this for me to be in his life. But its important to him. I'm not sure why. He is a very romantic guy, but I don't know, maybe he feels like it solidifies his sense of family for him. I'm not sure.."

Khaat opened another book an started looking at photos of wedin cakes. She just really didn't know about what she wanted for a cake. There were countless options. "So many to choose from," she said, sighing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Cassidy looked at her and smiled " I know that feeling Khaat " she said looking at the cakes " why not let Angus make it for you so you have a surprise , he really enjoys a challenge , tell him your colors and leave it with him " she said " one less thing to deal with " she added looking at Kate and Jess then Khaat again.

Jess chuckled " makes sense I'm sure Angus can keep quiet about it to Brian, and he has said several times he would like to do something in gratitude " she said sitting sipping her drink as she absent mindedly flicked through a magazine.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 pm

"Good idea," Khaat said. "I don't really even have a preference about flavors. I dont' know if Brian does or not. I suppose I'll turn that over to Angus as well. And then I do need to think about a gift to Brian. He wants to little materially that sometimes hes hard to buy for. Its not that he doesnt' appreciate it. He does. But where his attention goes are not in material things. His desires are for all those things money can't buy. Love, family, a home, roots, a sense of belonging. If I could bottle that for him, i'd give it to him."

"What makes you think you haven't already given that to him?" Kate asked, coming out with her tea mug to join them. "Can your mother join in?"

"Certainly," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Cassidy chuckled and nodded when Kate spoke she smiled " yeah Khaat leave that to Angus too" she said she smiled at Kate as she sat with them " that's where the boys come in they can find out stuff and let us know and we can tell you but Kate's right, you gave him your love and a family all his own, just as you have for all of us in your own way " she said looking sheepishly at her. Jess chuckled and nodded to them both.

" I agree we're her because we want to be and we're going to make sure yours and Brian's wedding is the most romantic ever and perfect for both of you " she said looking at Kate as well, " all she has to do is give the word and its done" she downed the last of her drink and poured another refilling every ones as she did so.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Kate looked over the notepad where Khaat had been taking a few notes. "Are you sending invitations?" she asked Khaat.

"No," Khaat said. "We're just doing this in a very small intimate gathering. I don't think there will be anyone else coming who isn't already here, quite honestly."

"So did you answer the whole something old, something new,...business?" Kate asked.

"Nope," Khaat laughed. "Does the vintage gown count as old and the shoes as new?"

"I suppose but that's hardly the point of it," Kate laughed. "The tiara would count as the old part, really. I think we can come up with the rest of it fairly easily. You have a big question mark by the honeymoon."

Because I don't know if we're goign to take one," she said.

"Don't be silly. You deserve at least one night away if nothing else," Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Cassidy looked at Khaat and nodded " yes you can't get married with out one Khaat " she said and Jess stood up she moved inside returning with a small wooden box and placed it in front of Khaat smiling as she sat down again.

"Go on open it ,we bought it for you anyway , I found it in a little shop in the back of diagon alley , its nothing special " she said hoping she would like the blue garter with diamonds on it she chuckled seeing Cassidy lean forward curios to what lay inside. Jess looked at Kate "don't worry its safe " she said and smiled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 pm

"Its beautiful," Khaat smiled. "Thank you. Brian will enjoy that. He seems to be truly looking forward to all those old traditions. He seems to be thinking of every single one of them and wanting them all."

"I can do the 'borrowed' part," Kate said. "I have a piece I've been saving. You can borrow it. I'll have your father bring it the next time he goes back to the farmhouse."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I'm not telling," she said with a smile.

"Well, okay," Khaat said. At that moment, Angus brought out a plate of warm cookies.

"Fresh snickerdoodles," he announced, setting the plate down.

"Angus," Khaat began and then stopped.

"What is it?" he frowned.

"Do...do you think you would be interested in doing our wedding cake?" she asked a bit anxiously.

"I thought you'd never ask," he kissed her cheek. "It will be my honor. Do you have a design in mind?"

"No. Surprise me," Khaat said.

"Alright. We'll talk a little bit later. I do need more information than that, Love," he laughed. He left again.

"See? I told you he'd want to help," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Jess grinned and so did Cassidy as cassidy took a cookie and ate. " See, he was waiting for you to do that" Jess said softly as she too took one and ate it " yum these are good " she said smiling " ok so you have something old , something new, something borrowed and something blue " she said " think you got it all covered " she said taking another bite " you have the flowers decided and the dress, whats left ?" she asked still flipping through the magazines as she tried to think " ow seating arrangement, though I think a less formal approach would be just to have every one standing" Jess said and looked at Kate hoping her suggestion wasn't too strong.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:05 am

"Brian said he has that covered, and he's not telling me one freaking thing," she frowned. "He refuses to say a word. He's up to something. I have no idea, but he doesn't want me interfering. Oh. Clothes for the kids. I know we'll need special clothes for the kids. There's something just not right about having 5 babies at one's own wedding, but I know its important to both of us that the kids are there.

"You had beautiful silk and satin clothes to take the triplets home in," Kate said, "And you never got to use them. Can't you resize those and finally use them? They're white satin and silk arent they?"

"Yes. They are. They were italian and very expensive," Khaat said.

"Then use them. What better occasion to use them? Just look for dresses for the girls. Dress one in pink an one in lilac."

"I might" Khaat said. "Or white with pink or lilac trim. I'd like them to sort of coordinate with the triplets."

"Does the mother of the bride need to coordinate with the kids?" Kate laughed.

"Uh...no," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:18 am

Cassidy nodded and looked at the magazines " I should find something for Fallon " she said and turned a page to see baby clothes and she sighed " I have no idea what she and I should wear " she said and looked up at them but turning a page she found a dress and held it up " what about this I don't want to take away from your day Khaat " she said and showed them a white and purple flower dress.

Jess looked at it and smiled " it looks alright Cassidy " she said not worried what she would be wearing " I'll find something for myself closer " she said and looked at Khaat and Kate " better that way, um when were you planing the wedding, I mean next week day after tomorrow?" she asked.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top