Marriage is Murder - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 am

"Don't worry about taking away from our day. Its just a day for family. I already feel like Brian and I have been married for a long time," Khaat said. "I tried to tell Brian we needed to just pop over to Vegas and do a drive through wedding in our blue jeans, but he wouldn't begin to hear it."

"I should say not," Kate frowned.

"Your dress is lovely," Khaat said. "I guess I havent' really set a date in my head yet because I wasn't sure how long it would take to get all this together."

"Magic can do a lot of speedy things, Dear," Kate said. "Besides, if your groom had his way, it would be a done deal by now."

"That's for sure," Khaat said. "But we do have the muggle seamstress to think about. OH! I forgot, I am supposed to meet her to design and do the white silk liner dress. It's at ten this morning. What time is it?"

"Nine," her mother said. "Relax. So--who's going along? And do you have the silk?"

"I do," Khaat smiled. "I sent Daddy for it last night."

"Oh, so thats where he went in the middle of the night," Kate said. Khaat nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 am

Cassidy and Jess chuckled when Khaat motioned Vegas and blue jeans" ow how fetching Khaat " Jess said chuckling " some how I just can't see Brian doing that " she added then listened to Kate again and Jess gave a soft laugh.

" yeah, hes dead set on marrying you Khaat, Nothing will stop him " Jess said smiling at her " loyalty is rare in a man and you have one loyal man there" she said Cassidy nodded her agreement.

" yeah I know jerks and Brian isn't one of them nether is Steven " she said glancing over at the inside of the house where she knew the men would be.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 pm

"Brian wouldn't begin to hear of anything that remotely reminded him of eloping. Although, for now, we have agreed to keep my last name the same so that it calls less attention to us as a married couple. Maybe Grindlewald, if he looks for me, won't be looking quite so hard for Brian. Neither one of us want to see our kids without their parents--especially Brian. he doesn't want to see that for his kids. It brings up too many painful memories for him."

"You'd better go get that silk," Kate said. "I'll go get some car keys. And I'm quite sure your father will insist on taking one of the guys along." Kate got up and went inside and to her surprise, Robert said he wanted to go along himself. "Why are you going?" she asked him.

"Its my daughter's wedding," he said. "Its important I show her and Brian my support. Is there some prohibition against my seeing what she's doing for her dress?"

"No," Kate said. "None whatsoever. She'll be glad you're going. Do we need another of the guys to go along?"

"No, I think I can handle it," Robert said, holding out his hand for the keys. She dropped them into his hand and returned to the table at poolside.

"It seems your father would like to go and be a part of things," Kate said to Khaat. "Go get your silk. I'll clea up your books." Khaat got up and went to her room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Cassidy smiled seeing Kate and Robert taking inside when Kate walked over Cassidy moved she had an urge to check Fallon who she found sound asleep and she smiled breathing out a sigh of relief she moved back to the living room and sat down " Kate is it normal to want to keep checking on your kid ?" shed asked " I keep feeling ...no dreading that he will come and take her from me " she said and shook her head " no he'll have to fight me first and besides hes in askaban or some prison " she reminded herself .

Steven walked out and looked at Cassidy with Jack following " everything ok?" he asked looking at the face Cassidy was making " ok stop with the face " he said and walked over to face her she looked at him puzzled " when you think things over too hard you make a weird face, just like you are now " he said and bent down slinging her over his shoulder he turned to every one " excuse us for a while I need to make my future wife relax " he said and walked with her to the bed room Cassidy looking at them over his shoulder.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:09 pm

"Well, lets go so you won't be late," Robert said as Khaat brought out the fabric and her gown. He led the way to the garage. Once everyone was in the car, he drove them to the shop where the owner and the seamstress was waiting. Khaat had very clear ideas about what she wanted. She explained it to the seamstress who made a sketch about what she wanted. The seamstress looked at the silk fabric and marvelled at it, saying she had never seen such fine silk in all her life. Khaat credited it to her father. Robert merely said that nothing was too good for his daughter. The seamstress took measurements and made a couple of suggestions to improve the design. She also suggested a beautiful embroidered large shawl from the silk to ward off the night breezes once the vows were said. Kate and Robert both supported that idea. Robert thought the price for the simple white dress and the matching shawl were very reasonable and he agreed to an additional fee for a rush job. He paid her half now and agreed to the other half upon delivery of a satisfactory dress.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Jess chuckled as Jack moved with Robert and Khaat following them out to the car and then down the road Jack looked at all the dresses that hung in the shop as he watched closely Robert and Khaat he was half looking and half on the job his senses turned right up he knew he shouldn't but after the last time he was on alert. He saw a nice sating dress for Jess and pulled it down "Khaat what do you think of this for Jess? " he asked holding up the light pink slip for her to see.

Jess shook her head and watched Jack go moving with the glasses to the kitchen and Angus " hows it going?" she asked not expecting him to tell her even though she would not say anything to Khaat .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 pm

"Oh, fine," Angus said. "Just trying to form some ideas. I want it to be pretty but I really dont want them to have an overabundance of cake either. Brian has been pretty clear to me about what he wants overall in the wedding. And I am not really sure that Khaat cares. I think she already feels like her home is with Brian no matter what. I'll conjure a few cupcakes for them in different flavors for them to taste but the real cake I'll bake from scratch. There's no point in making a bezillion little cupcakes for them to just sample. I can conjure those. that will give them enough of an idea. It'll be fine.

"And I think I'll drag Brian out tomorrow to order his tux. I saw what Khaat had in mind for him, and I do have to agree with her. I'll take the groom out to choose and fit a tux tomorrow. Oh, and I'm working on putting together a huge pan of vegetable lasagna for dinner. It uses an alfredo sauce instead of a red sauce. if I do it in advance, we can put it in the oven after lunch and eliminate almost all of our cooking for dinner tonight. I made a coconut cream pie for dinner and if I add a salad and garlic bread we'll be fine.

"I think for lunch I'm going to make some french bread pizzas and just keep it very simple," he said. "What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Jess groaned at the mention of food " it all sounds good and I have to say I'm hungry " she said and chuckled as she sat down grabbing some fruit from a bowl and began peeling the banana she had hold of she hoped it would stave off her hunger till the food was ready " I agree its better to do it that way " she said softly " less mess and time consuming too " she took a bite of the banana and sighed as she ate it and watched him. " if you need any help just shout while the babies sleep I'm pretty much useless" she chuckled taking yet another bite of the banana.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:56 pm

"Well, actually, you could," he said. "Take three more bananas, cut them into pieces and give them to Abbey, Dakota and Andrew. Its time for their morning snacks, and I know Andrew likes cookies, but he really does need to choose healthy snacks. And I would really like to see them have something to do besides hanging with me in the kitchen. Can you keep them occupied with something they might like doing, please? Keeping little people busy is difficult work. Oh, there are some building blocks in the girls room they might like. Try that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 am

Jess chuckled and set about cutting up three banana's and placing them in bowls " of course" she said and made them float behind her as she moved to each chiled accioing the blocks she placed them down Andrew looked at the banana's and picked one up pulling a face he slowly brought it to his mouth but seeing Abby eating it he placed it in his mouth and found he liked it , soon he had finished his bowl and toddled over to the blocks sitting down he gathered a few and placed them side by side. Jess watched him and smiled " well seems he likes banana's " she said to Angus " and the blocks" she finished with a smile.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top