Marriage is Murder - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:20 pm

"I hope so," Khaat said. "I want this to be perfect for Brian." Angus laughed, brushing Khaat's cheek with his finger.

"And his only thought is to make it perfect for you," Angus smiled. "Sounds to me like it is going to be just fine, Babe. Any place else you want to stop?"

"Um..." she looked around. "Yes. Lets go down to that shoe store."

"Oh, no," Angus groaned, laughing out loud. "Not more shoes."

"I love shoes," she smiled.

"Oh, alright. Shoes it is," he laughed. "Come on. If Cassidy and Steven want to follow they can. Maybe they have something more romantic on their minds than shoes though." He walked her down to the shoe store a few stores down from the wedding store.

Brian closed the box the tiara was in. "That's what I came here for," he said. "I want her to have it. Is there anything else you want to do here in London before we go back?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Cassidy looked at Steven who nodded "I have something I want to get , you go with them Cassidy I'll be right back " he said Cassidy let him go and followed Angus and Khaat to the shoe store glancing back she saw Steven dive into a jewelers store she sighed and shook her head knowing he was going for an engagement ring to replace her commitment one with. Cassidy looked at Khaat seeing the look of happiness in her eyes and smiled.

Steven walked into the jewelers and almost immediately saw the ring he wanted it was white gold with diamond and a sapphire in the middle. walking over he pointed to the tray with it on " that one please " he said as the man took it out he nodded choosing along with it a matching necklace. He wanted to show Cassidy he was not the cheep clay and she would be treat like Brian treat Khaat, because he truly loved her. buying it he walked over to the shoe store and wrapped his arms around cassidy again.

Jack smiled and nodded at Brian's words but shook them when asked if he had any business in London. " nope I'm ok " he said " just want to get back don't like leaving the woman on there own too long " he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

"I agree," Brian said. "Lets go back then." He ported them back home.

"So you got it then?" Robert asked.

"I did," Brian smiled. Robert motioned him over and Brian took him the case. Robert opened it and looked.

"With the right gown, it will be perfect," he said. "She'll be beautiful."

"She already is," Brian said.

At the shoe store, Khaat found there were rooms and rooms of shoes. It seemed endless. And the shoes were designer brand, expensive and lovely. She found a lot of pairs of shoes she fell in love with and sent Angus repeatedly with stacks of boxes to the front counter. She had included several pairs of shoes that would work with the wedding gown she bought.

But as she entered one of the back rooms alone, an arm came tight around her throat. "If you make a peep, I will kill you. I have little to lose anymore," the voice hissed in her ear. She thought she recognized the voice of Tom Gelding as a wand poked her in her temple. He apparated out with her. Her heart broke at being taken again. She felt her mind breaking, shutting down, numbing. Not again. Not from Brian. Not one more tie. She felt her body falling utterly limp and everything going black.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Cassidy looked around at the shoes then moved to the back " Khaat you alright in there ?" she asked not getting an answer she frowned and drew her wand as she looked worried at Angus she quickly pushed open every door and then shouted " SHE'S GONE!!" her own panic setting in as she ran back into the main part of the shop " shes gone she's not back there " she said and looked around running out of the store and down an alley then back as she did she bumped into Steven and looked at him " what are we going to tell Brian hes going to lose it this time " she said and looked at Angus " we were supposed to protect her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 pm

"Calm down," Angus told her. He checked the store himself including the storeroom. And then, he found something under one of the displays. Khaat's rings. The diamond and emerald wedding ring set Brian had bought for her. She would have never taken them off unless she had intended to leave them as a clue. Someone had taken her, and she had not wanted to go. She did not believe she would live. Otherwise she would have kept the rings to give her hope. He took the amulet from beneath his shirt and spun it. Wizards or no, they needed help now.

Robert's amulet and Brian's simultaneously alerted them to trouble. "Angus," Robert said, determining it from his amulet.

"Khaat!" Brian's face paled. He drew his wand as Robert did, and they apparated out to the summons of the amulet. They arrived to find Cassidy and Steven and Angus standing in a shoe store. And no Khaat.

"I don't need to ask, do i?" Robert sighed. Angus opened his hand to show Khaat's wedding rings. Brian's face went blank. It had hit him like a ton of bricks. First today he nearly lost his child? And now his wife? He had no thoughts whatsoever going through his mind. It just felt blank.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Jack apertated to the store looking at Robbert and Brian as he appeared then at Angus and finally Cassidy and Steven " Khaat " was all he said. Cassidy took a deep breath calming down as she saw Brian appear in front of her. She wanted to say something but Steven stopped her " focus on finding her cassidy it was not your fault " she relaxed in his arms a little as she waited for orders.

Jack paced as he searched the area he found nothing ether no scent she was close at hand and he gave a low growl " now what?" he snapped at Brian " what do we do now , wait for demands?" he stopped pacing and took a deep breath " we can't just stand here and wait there has to be something we can do" he said voicing every ones thoughts.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 pm

"Calm yourselves," Robert said firmly. "Panic will not help us. Smell. Jack, use those senses of yours. Don't you smell that aftershave? That blend of spices is very individual. It is not common. It is handmade in Paris. I know it much too well. So does Brian. It belongs to our Mr. Gelding himself. I do believe this is payback for the disposal of his nephew. I need two volunteers to go to Paris and work on getting together a detail to get her back. She will be held deep within his compound in Paris."

"I'll do it," Brian said. "She's my wife. I'll go."

"I would expect no less, but are you up to it? Its been a hellacious day for you."

"I have no wounds," he said back sharply, nearly at his breaking point.

"Not physically, no," Robert said. "How do I know you'll keep your control?"

"You don't! I don't! But you wont stop me," he drew out his portkey to Paris and ported out.

"Two of you go after him. Stay with him. Keep him together," Robert ordered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Jack looked at Angus " I'm going " he said to Robert and ported to Paris standing with Brian " I got your back Brian " he said his face showing his determination. Cassidy looked at Steven then at Robert.

" I should get back to the house the babies will need feeding soon " she said and apertated back home moving to the nursery she found Julia crying picking her up she changed her and fed her then rocked her gently soon she was settled and Cassidy moved into the living room and to Kate and Jess " they went to Paris" she said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Brian stormed into the headquarters. Owens had never ever seen Brian like this. Brian began bellowing orders at the top of his lungs. Then Owen's face cleared. Khaat. the only time he'd ever seen Brian in love in his entire life. Gelding had the one thing that Brian cared about in the entire world. And Brian was ready to storm into Hell to get her back.

"We're with you, Mate," Owens said. "We should go now, though. Sunrise will come within the hour."

"I'm not waiting ten minutes," Brian said. "Get every man we can spare. I want the house torn apart." Men ran down the stairs, their wands drawn. Brian swished his wand and Owens sighed. "Go after him, Jack. He's gone to Gelding's estate."

Brian apparated onto the grounds and sent repeated, rapid fire spells to blast the entire side out of the great Geldiing mansion. Gelding's lackies ran from everywhere, lilke angry ants from an anthill. They began to fire on him. He was completely and ridiculously outnumbered. He didn't care. He surrounded himself with his shield and rand into the house. He clutched at a maid and shoved his wand into her chest, right into her heart.

"Where is she!" he demanded, one breath away from being a madman himself.

"Uh...Up...Upstairs.. The master's bedroom," she said, terrified. Brian tossed her on the floor, broke her wand in half and ran up the stairs.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Jack watched and waited with Brian aperating when he did and followed him catching each man who tried to get Brian from behind he watched hims disappear inside and followed behind him taking down any man he could he was now seeing another side to Brian Quinn but he could not blame him for this anger he had , he had been the same way when Jess disappeared all those years ago. quickly he followed him up the stairs one man lunged at Brian and he grabbed his arm bending it he heard the satisfying snap as he tossed him aside and continued to move with him and the other men witch he could now see controlling the down stairs.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top