Marriage is Murder - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 15 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 am

Brian quickly found the master bedroom. It was the only one with a set of ornate french style double doors. He blew the doors open, blew them right off the hinges. He saw Khaat ha been chained to a massive, heavy oak bed. Her chains were iron and heavy. She was covered with a sheet up to her shoulders. Then he saw her bare shoulders and then he saw her clothes on the floor in shreds. As nearly as he could tell she was deep in shock. He fired at the bed and the chains in pure rage, destroying the bed, but the magical chains would not loosen. He would take her and the chains if necessary. He didn't care. He didnt see Gelding anywhere.

"Get her clothes!" he shouted at Jack. "Destroy that bed. Nobody will ever sleep in that again. Not ever!" Brian tore the sheet from the battered bed and wrapped the sheet around her. He picked her up and wrapped her close to him, as tightly as he could get her. He started down the hallway and saw Gelding. He had tangled with Gelding for years. Battled him over and over. But today, after just nearly losing her and Abbey too, he could restrain himself no longer. He had had enough. He could restrain himself not one moment more. His rage was exploding like a volcano, and he knew it was not what Robert would have wanted from him right now. But there was no holding it back, not one more instant.

"Jack! Get Khaat out of here now!" he shouted. "Do whatever you need to do, but don't let anything stop you. Get her back. Don't let her out of your sight. Take her to Owens. I'll be behind you." He put Khaat on a red velvet bench in the hallway and saw Gelding turn to run. Brian apparated in front of him. "Going somewhere, Tom?" he hissed. "You picked the wrong woman this time. Its time I taught you a lesson." He threw a hard right hook and from there his punches were just rapidfire. He had every single intention of beating Tom Gelding to death. He wasn't going to let him live. Not one more time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Jack ran in behind Brian and saw Khaat his blood boiled so much hie could not contain a howl from his wear side as even that was infuriated. he scooped up her tattered clothes and moved too Khaat as Brian left he looked at him " come back in one peace mate, you have a wedding to be at and that's your own. " he said and looked at him sitting looking at Khaat but that was only till Brian shouted for him to take her back , picking her up he held her and ported back to the safe house " KATE , ROBERT WE HAVE HER !!" he said and seeing them enter he spoke again " I have to go back and get Brian he'll kill gelding or himself " he said and ported right back out to the house he ran to find Brian.,

He found him beating Gelding as he held him down " Brian she's safe hes half dead let it go Khaat is safe and your kids need you my friend " he said and placed his hand on Brian's shoulder ready for the swing that would come from him he understood how rage could blind some one to all around them he too had tasted it and knew the look that now sat on Brian's face and the fire behind his eyes as Jack looked down at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"Just tell me she's safe," Brian said, not looking at Jack. He was busy with Gelding.

"I knew you'd come for that little slut," Gelding laughed bitterly, his life force waning fast. "Of all people for you to decide to father children wtih? The woman you grew up with as your sister? You're both freaks. She's not a bad lay, though. Maybe that's what you're in it for? Too bad those triplet of yours left her so damn scarred up, though. She'd probably get a better price for her services if she'd do something about that, really."

Brian could not take one more instant. He plowed such a punch into Gelding's jaw that he heard several satisfying cracks. He had shattered Gelding's jaw in multiple places with that one punch. Geldiing managed to roll over and spit out numerous teeth onto the tapestry rug. A fraction of a second later, Brian's hand gripped Gelding's throat like a vice and began to squeeze. Gelding began to become desperate for air, and Brian had no intention of giving it to him, no matter how hard Gelding struggled.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Jack grasped Brian's hand and pulled each finger away his strength barley able to move them he glanced down at Gelding and gave a low growl " your lucky I want Brian alive that your still breathing or I would finish the job my self " he said letting his eyes turn yellow in his own rage as he spoke to him soon he hand both Brian's hands free and he pushed him back against a wall " Stop right now " he growled " Khaat is safe and Robert is with her , don't become like him , don't lower your self into his gutter " he said his voice low and gravely as he held him one hand with his arm pinned to the wall and his other on his chest " your better than him , think about it he knows this gets to you its what he wants" he said pulling back his own anger.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Brian took a moment, breathless. Jack was right, and he knew it. And Khaat needed him right now. That was what really mattered. He pointed his wand at Gelding and cast a spell Robert had taught him years ago but he had never used it. He wove the spell around Gelding like a net. And when it was finally cast, Gelding fell into a deep coma.

"That will take a very, very experienced wizard to release him from--if ever," Brian said, satisfied for the moment. "Do me a favor. Burn this house to the ground. Again. I dont' want a single toothpick standing. Do it in any way you see fit. Ask the men to help you if you want, or do it all yourself. I dont' care. I won't run the risk of anyone I love ever being held here again. I want this property completely barren. Can you do that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Jack let him go and chuckled " am I part werewolf " he said and chuckled " don't worry mate get home to your soon to be wife " he said and turned smashing furniture as he went knocking over a lamp it made the curtains burst into flames he chuckled and continued to break everything in his path he hoped Brian had heeded his words and ported home. Jack moved to the comatose Gelding grabbing his scruff he dragged him out onto the lawn then went back demolishing the house he ran out grabbing him as he went as an explosion rocked it sending it sky high. Jack looked at the man he held walking into the woods he never turned back to see the devastation he had caused. " I know just where scum like you should be" he said low knowing he would hear him.

Moving deep into the forest he found a cave small enough for a man to lay in and be hid from every one , slowly he slid him inside and placed stones over the entrance. " now you can't hurt any body for along time" he said placing the last stone sealing the man inside. "God help you and the man who saves you" he said and walked back out of the forest to port back to the safe house.

Walking in he looked at Robert and Brian his eyes still yellow but fading and his voice gravely " its done" was all he said and moved to hold Jess who held him back soothing away his own anger.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm

"Thank you," Brian said. He was still waiting for word from Robert about Khaat. All kate would say was that Robert had her alone in the bedroom, tending to her. Brian could think of a lot of reasons why he could intrude and interrupt and have them all appear to be legitiate, but he was doing his best to be patient. Then he heard Robert call for Kate. kate went into the bedroom and a moment later, Robert came out and stood toe to toe with him.

"Well, the good news is that she is relatively unharmed," Robert said. "The bad thing is that she must have gotten truly frightened when Gelding took her. She's done the same thing she did when Barker had her. She just shut her brain down. Barker went too far with her, and now when she remembers that sort of fear, her mind just shuts own rather than to chance that she might be hurt again. I've sedated her. That may relax her enough that her mind relaxes and she can come back to us. If it doesn't, I can resort to obliiating this incient from her thoughts, but sometimes that causes more trouble than what its worth. I don't want her alone right now. I want someone to stay with her. Thats why I asked Kate to just go sit with her."

"I want to see her," Brian said.

"Of course you do. Be my guest. Just don't wake her," Robert said. Brian went quickly back to the bedroom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Jack looked at Robert he gave Jess alight kiss and moved to Robert his face serious as he then spoke. " May I speak to you sir, alone and in your office. " He said and watched Brian walk to his room to be with Khaat. Jack moved to the basement and down to Roberts office. He looked on a map that hung on the wall and traced his finger over it, till he stopped tapping it with his finger and lightly scored an X on. He let his eyes narrow at the thought of what lay under that X, but he did not let his anger grow any worse. He took a deep breath still smelling the damp mossy earth in his nose and forced his were side to quiet down, leaving only the human side which he controlled. He waited for Robert knowing he had important things to do, such as Khaat and Brian to make better.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm

"Well done," Robert said quietly to Jack. "I'm glad you didn't let Brian kill him. I'm getting reports in from Paris. The house is obliterated along with all the outbuildings. You know they will eventually find him, but even when they do, they wont' be able to wake him up. Not unless they can find someone truly exceptional And that's going to take awhile. Thank you. I'll take it from here. Go spend some time with your family. Get yourself re-anchored. I think Angus is making dinner already. For now all we can do is make sure that the rest of our family is alright and handling this well. I'll take care of Brian myself for now. He's been fighting Gelding for years. Its going to take him awhile to see this as any sort of victory. But he will. In time. In the meantime, we may be able to breathe just a little bit easier temporarily."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Jack looked at Robert not surprised that he knew " thank you sir and yes I couldn't let Brian go to his level " he said " um I marked where he is hid " he said and looked at the map on the wall " it will give us some breathing space like you said I'm counting it will take them I hope months before they find him" he said listening to Robert tell him to go and center himself " yes sir " he reached into his boot and drew out Geldings wand placing it on the desk " Brian should have this since he did defeat him " he said then turned and headed up to the living room and over to Jess.

" all done?" she asked wrapping her arms around him and kissing him drawing off his anger and smiling at him as she held him " want to go for a walk dear" she asked him and he took her hand in his. "Cassidy stay here, we'll be back " she said and walked him out on to the warm sand of the beach.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top