Marriage is Murder - Page 57
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 57 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 57 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Robert noticed Brian was up long before Angus got up. Brian was restless. Kate was up earlier than usual too. She sensed the restlessness from both Brians. It woke her. She sighed, allowing the sleep deprivation and she just moved ahead with showering and dressing and taking care of the kids. She was missing her daughter this morning, and really tiring of Eileen and hoping the day moved quickly.

She began to get her things together for the seance. When Eileen came out of the bedroom, Kate felt herself bristling. Eileen had selected one of Khaat's favorite dresses and had transfigured it into a 1920's style dress, 1920's hair and jewelry and shoes. She was out of style by at least a hundred years. And it did not look like her daughter at all. She looked at Brian. He was nearly coming unglued. Eileen took her wand and flicked it at Brian to change him into a 1920's suit. Brian narrowed his eyes at her.

"Don't do that," he said to her coldly. "Nobody dresses me. Especially not you." He drew his own wand and changed his clothes back.

"Brian," Robert said, handing him a mug of coffee laced with some pain potion. "Drink. Then I'll tend to that shoulder again. It needs some work."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Jess stretched out and cringed her mussels ached as she felt Jack holding her tight " ok you can let me go now " she said and pried her self away from him as he chuckled " what happened?" she asked as he too stretched out.

Jack chuckled and moved to shower returning he dressed and walked out to see Brian in 1020's clothing " wow Mate, so not you" he said and watched as he changed it back to his normal clothes " there you go " " he moved to the kitchen and grabbed some toast and a cup of coffee.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Brian declined breakfast but did relent, when Kate asked him to, and let Robert tend his shoulder. Robert immobilized it because of the broken collarbone. Brian felt silly because he hadn't had his mind on the barbells last night. He'd been distracted--broken his own number one rule. And he hated seeing Khaat wearing clothes he knew she'd hate. Eileen insisted Khaat's clothes were leud and indescent and immoral and refused to wear them anymore. Brian wanted to drive her out of Khaat's body, and Kate had to keep talking to him to keep him from doing something Khaat would regret later when she got her body back.

The day inched along, and Brian watched the clock, moment by moment, until it got dark. He insisted Kate start the seance the moment it got dark. Kate had set candles on the floor and merely motioned people to get together in a circle and join hands. They needed Eileen in the center of the circle. Kate promised they would make Brian remember but said she was going to use Eileen to draw her Brian forward. Eileen willingly went into the center of the circle. Then Kate asked the others to join hands.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Cassidy , Jess , jack and Steven all formed a circle around Eileen. Jess offering her hand to Robert and Angus " the more energy we have the stronger our circle will be " she said hoping to get this over with she saw Cassidy watching where she could only presume the ghost Brian was now stood in the middle with Eileen. " I hope this works Kate " she said softly to her she knew Brian would be out as he could not form the circle with one hand. Cassidy looked at Kate and nodded " we're ready Kate" she said softly and took a deep breath in.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Brian wasn't about to be left behind, though. Physically, even with his shoulder, he still had more physical strength than anyone but probably Jack. He took off his splint and sling and joined the circle. The only one Robert left out was Michael, telling Eileen that Michael hadnt gotten up yet for his night shift. Michael, though, was waiting. Wide awake and ready.

Kate began the seance, working to call both Eileen's husband and Khaat forward. Eileen objected strongly to Kate calling Khaat forward. Kate got a strong vision of Khaat being held hostage and Remus trying to help her get free. Khaat just wasn't strong enough to take Eileen by herself. She needed help. Unless her mother could do something, the most Khaat hoped for was Michael removing the necklace from around her neck.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 am

Jess sent her strength to Kate her eyes closed as he focused . Cassidy on the other hand projected into the Astral plain moving through it she found where Khaat was she saw a rather thin man with red hair and mustache his face held scars but his demeanor held such presence she smiled " I have come to help free her" she said looking at him "your Remus, she speaks of you often sir" she said respectful of his position in life as in death please help me together we can free her" she said holding out her hand to him " use my energy "she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:21 am

Khaat saw Cassidy's image projecting into the astral plain with her and Remus. She looked at Remus who stood guard over her. He looked at Khaat.

"You know her," he said. "Don't lie. We talked about this. If you stay here with me right now, you'll be caught in this tree for eternity."

"I want to be here with you," she said, trying not to cry.

"And someday you will be, my darling," he smiled, caressing her cheek. "But not now. Not like this. When we're free to hug and hike and truly be together like we used to be. Right now, you need to go back and raise my great nieces and nephews. Promise me, Khaat." She nodded slowly, willing to obey him even when it was the last thing she wanted. Remus reached for Cassidy's hand and took it. Then he aimed his free hand at the tree and fired wandless magic at the tree. Khaat's prison shattered.

In the meantime, Kate cast a mere glance at Michael. He slipped under Robert's and Kate's hands into the circle and easily slipped the necklace off Eileen without her even noticing it was gone.

Khaat felt the interruption in the connection between her, Eileen and Remus.

"Now!" Remus told her and Cassidy. "You must use everything you have left to go back! Now!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 am

Cassidy looked at Remus and pulled them back Steven held her hand tight as he felt her weaken in his hand . Cassidy felt the extra energy and drew on it knowing it was from Steven she held Khaat tight as she returned to the center of the circle holding on to her " wait for the moment the necklace brakes that's when you can take back whats yours I will stay till your back and she's gone." she said Steven moved an arm around Cassidy keeping her sat upright. Jess looked at Kate and nodded they were both in the circle and the time was right for it to happen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:36 am

Khaat felt herself being pulled back into her own body, and it began a fight for her right to get her own body back. She heard Eileen let out an agonizing cry that was a combination of being defeated and removed from her body and in believing she would never haver her husband or her child ever again. Khaat had no answers for her. It took the very last of the energies she had. She felt Eileen give up, forced to leave. Khaat was suddenly in her body again, without Eileen, and she could not stand. Her body began to crumple. She felt someone put strong arms underneath her. She looked up to see Michael there. He looked into her face, and she knew he recognized her. He wrapped her close to him, and she hid in his chest, sobbing.

"I have her, Robert," Michael said softly. "She's back."

"I left him there," she said very very softly to Michael.

"You were supposed to, Child," Michael soothed. "Its not his time to be here. Nor yours to be there. You're alright now." He simply picked her up, always a tower of strength for her. He took her out of the circle and sat her on the sofa. He wrapped a blanket around her.

"Seers tea," Robert ordered. "A large pot of double strength. We're going to need a great deal of it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 am

Cassidy felt her back and saw Eileen with her Brian " that's your Brian now go with him he has waited long enough for you, your child is waiting too " she said and slowly sank back into her own body falling against Steven where she smiled at him " told you , you were my anchor" she said softly taking deep breaths as she smiled at Khaat " welcome back Khaat " she said smiling " Remus was some man " she spoke now knowing why Khaat felt the way she did about him and she felt she had a connection to how she felt now. Steve helped her stand up and sit in a chair " Kate are they still here or have they gone, too weak to see" she looked at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top