Marriage is Murder - Page 78
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 78 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 78 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:03 am

"Why don't you do it the way most magical Texas do who aren't ready to burn a brand into a calf?" Brian asked. "There really is a spell for that? Or didn't he bother telliing you that? It causes a mark that looks, to every other muggle, like an authentic brand, but doesnt' cause the burn." He looked at Steven, and his eyes narrowed. "You didn't tell her, did you? Not nice, Texan," he laughed.

Robert and Kate came upstairs from a hard workout downstairs. When they saw Khaat and Brian they smiled. "You two look much better. Although you really are overdressed for the tropics," Robert said. "Go change."

"You've got 30 minutes before breakfast," Angus said. Brian took Khaats hand and took her to the bedroom. She changed into the white suit he liked so much, with a white sarong, and he changed into swim trunks. As they were coming down the hallway, Abbey and Dakota ran after them, caling to them. Khaat stopped and swept Abbey up into her arms, and Abbey cuddled into her neck, crying because of how badly she had missed her mama. Dakota did the same thing in Brian's neck when he picked her up. Brian and Khaat kissed the girls and soothed them, and Brian suggested they go for a quick swim with them before breakfast. Brian transfigured their sundresses into little bathing suits and they carried them outside.

"We're taking the girls for a quick dip before breakfast. Anyone want to come?" Brian asked. "It looks like they missed us. And I need to get better on working with them on swimming skills."

"Your tan has not suffered one bit for being in the snow for a week, Khaat," Robert laughed. "And I think I'll sit out this swim, thank you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:16 am

Cassidy looked at Steven who chuckled " awe drat I wanted her to get a feel of traditional Texas farming" he said and cassidy walked over to him poking his chest as she spoke to him.

" ok that mister calls for skiing in the alps with a chalet and Jacuzzi for our honeymoon" she said Steven laughed and nodded as he held her close to him .

"That's a Deal Cassie" he said and kissed her " ok swimming" he transfigured his and cassidys clothes to swimming costumes and picked her up carrying her out to the pool where he dropped her in the deep end and she came up laughing at him. Andrew ran out and jumped into Jacks arms he chuckle and dove back in holding Andrew who giggled as he came back up held tight in jacks arms.

" hes quite the swimmer now " Jess said standing with Khaat smiling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 am

"Yes, he is," Brian agreed.

Khaat chose to dive off the diving board into the deep end of the pool, and Brian simply watched, enjoying every little movement she made in the dive. He caught Jack watching him as he watched her.

"I still like the view," he grinned at Jack.

"Daddy," Abbey tugged on Brian's hand, "We go now? Daddy? Me too?"

"Yes. Us too. Come on." He took each girl by the hand and walked them slowly into the pool as they squealed with delight trying to get used to the water that felt cold to them. "It gets better once you get in," he told them, trying not to laugh. "Come on. Be my brave girls." He saw Khaat's white suit pushing towards them underwater. She came up suddenly right in front of them, saying "Boo!" The girls squealed and laughed and followed Khaat easily into the water. Brian joined them and they began working to teach the girls how to improve their swimming
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 am

Jack smiled and nodded looking at Jess but it was Steven who spoke " never stop mate " he said smiling as Cassidy splashed him and swum away from him laughing. Jess joined them but sat at the side of the pool smiling Jack swum over with Andrew who smiled " mummy swim to " he said holding out his hand Jess could not refuse and slipped into the water to take him from jack and swimming with him she smiled as he moved slightly from her and swum alone for the first time.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 am

"I'm gonna still be watching those tail feathers of hers 50 years from now," Brian laughed.

"No you wont," Khaat said. "By then it won't be any big deal." He laughed out loud.

"Your father still watches," Kate said, coming out. "You lot want ham or bacon this morning?"

"Bacon," Khaat said.

"Ham," Abbey said at the same time Khaat said bacon.

"Sausage," Brian said at the same time.

"Hot Dog!" Dakota chimed in.

"Oh for goodness sakes," Kate laughed. Brian frowned at Dakota.

"Hot dog?" he asked her. "Not for breakfast."

"Hot Dog!" she repeated, splashing him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 am

Jack laughed " ow trust me I still watch Jess and we have been married about 3 years now " he said smiling " our women never lose there sex appeal " he said moving to hold Jess and Andrew " fruit !" shouted Andrew to Kate when she asked Jack shrugged and looked at Kate as Jess shook her head. Cassidy swum on her back as she looked over " I'm ok with anything " she said and bumped into Steven who moved to pull her to the side of the pool chuckling as he held her close to him " Brian, its a good thing when you still love your woman after even this long " he said softly Cassidy chuckled and snuggled closer to him.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:08 am

"Hm." Brian looked at Khaat.

"What?" she frowned.

"How long have I loved you now?" He did the math carefully. "Almost 25 years. It'll ber 25 years this June."

"Wait...that goes clear back to when we met," she frowned.

"Yeah," he grinned. "I know."

"I think I'll leave you all to get hungry for breakfast," Kate said, going back in. She looked at Robert. "You're the tie breaker. What sort of meat should we have with breakfast?"

"Kippers," Robert said. "After all, we are in the heart of great seafood."

"Those kids are not going to eat any nasty old kippers," she frowned. "Try again."

"Okay, then. Steak." he said. She picked up a thrown pillow and hurled it at him and headed back to the kitchen.

"They're no help, none of them," Kate growled at Angus.

"What did they ask for?" he frowned.

"Everything," she said.

"Oh. Well then I guess I get to pick, unless you have a preference."

"Nope," she said.

Khaat watched Abbey shape shift to a Labrador and begin swimming naturally. She began swimming alongside the little puppy, wishing she could teach Abbey not to turn into a dog in the water but that was sort of natural for labradors to love water. Still, it needed a lot of discipline. It made her wonder how Rob's mom did it--or if she did anything with it at all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 am

Jack laughed "That is a long time Brian " he said chuckling " Jess and I meant in our last year at Hogwarts but we lost each other as you both know " he said watching her swim with Andrew she smiled at Khaat and the lab puppy that she knew was Abby. Steven had let Cassidy go and she now swum a little in laps up and down till she felt she could not go any more and swum to the side next to Steven " Khaat I need to know how Fiona's getting on with the dress " Cassidy asked moving in front of Steven in the water.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 am

"I'll check in Fi later," Khaat said. "The way Fi works is that if its under control, she doesnt say anything. If it isnt working then we hear. No new is literally good news with her. But I'll find out. Abbey...." she watched Abbey spot something fall into the water, and the puppy sprinted off to go get it. It took Khaat a moment to see that a leaf had fallen off of one of the trees into the pool and the puppy part of Abbey had sprinted off to go chase it. "Oh, buggar," she cursed softly. She took off on a mad dive towards the puppy.

"I'm on it," Brian called. He cast a spell that levitated the puppy out of the water altogether. He motioned the puppy into the house and onto Robert's lap.

"Ugh" Robert frowned. "Wet dog!"

"Robert Thomas Lupin," Kate reprimanded. "Wet granddaughter."

"She looks more like a wet granddog," he sighed. "Abbey, I would like my little girl back please." He picked up a photograph of her and showed it to the puppy. "This little girl. Think about this hair and this face. Your face. Think hard." He waited a long moment, made half a transfornation back and sort of got stuck about halfway. "Well, that won't do," Robert frowned. He picked up his wand and transfigured her back to herself.
"Much better. Theres my girl. Alright. Lets go find dry clothes for my girl." He picked her up and stood up.

"And for Grandpa too," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Cassidy watched as she slipped out of the water and to a warm dry towel she looked at Khaat an nodded " thanks Khaat, guess I'm just getting prewedding nerves" she said smiling at Steven as he too slipped out of the pool she could not help but admire his muscular physic glad it was all hers she was so lost in hr thoughts she didn't hear Jack walk up beside her.

" Cassidy, put your eyes back in, hes all yours remember" he said to her and laughed at Stevens expression one of confusion but admiration as he walked over and sat next to her Cassidy smiled and lent against him smiling. Jess still swam with Andrew he'd watched Abby puzzled and now spoke " mommy why can't i do that?" he asked Jess looked at Jack both then looked at Kate.

" How do we explain this to him" Jack asked Kate " I knew one day he'd ask "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top