Marriage is Murder - Page 77
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 77 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 77 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:39 pm

"I have to go," Remus said to Khaat softly, "but I am always with you. Always." He brushed her hair softly and faded. Khaat felt his touch and she smelled the fading cologne. She felt his fading presence. No matter how long he stayed, it was never enough. But then again, she had been llike that when he was alive, and they both knew it. She took one deep breath, shoving her emotions aside. It seemed like their work there was most likely done. As far as she was concerned, her father could have the stones until she knew what she was supposed to do with them. She took Brian's arm and took the portkey and pressed it into his hand.

"I think she wants to go back to the safehouse," Brian told the others. "Are we ready to go back? Or is there something the rest of you would like to stay for?" Lee put the stones back in the bag. "Do you mind?" Brian asked. "Put them in your pocket until we get back to Robert, please?"

"It would be my honor," Lee smiled, pulling the drawstring on the bag to close it. He put them in his pocket. "I'm ready to go whenever you are."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Cassidy kissed Steven and walked over Lee " come on then " she said and turned to Steven " see you back at the house " she said and smiled as her and lee left. Jack moved to Steven and placed his hand on his shoulder and ported them back where on arrival Cassidy moved to grab his hands " ok mister back to finding that suit " she said showing hims several she had seen " I thought the blue one " she aid and pointed to it. Steven stood some what stunned.

" wow one minuet your all I don't know and now your all lets go for it , " he looked at her " where's my Cassie?" he asked making such a face Cassidy laughed out loud.

" I'm still her but some one told me that you can still protect but to truly understand and be effective you need to have fun and appreciate the things you have and love" she said smiling at him as she slid her arms around his waist.Steven chuckled again.

" well about time Cassie, this cassidy can come out more often " he said and saw Jack smiling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Brian ported Khaat back with Lee following. Khaat took strong, tough strides over to where her father was reading the morning muggle newspaper and she held her hand out to him, mashing his newspaper. She had a hardended look on her face. He looked up, saw the hardened look on her face and said, "Would you like my newspaper?" he asked calmly. She thrust her hand out at him again, demanding now.

"What is it you want, my dear?" he asked, softer now. She tried to speak and nothing came out. She was outraged at herself now. She didn't ask to be mute. And now she could even ask for the bloody book that he had that was hers. She turned her hand and used wandless magic to summon a set of car keys. They snapped to her hand with almost a military sharpness.

"I..don't think that is such a good idea, Sweetheart," Robert said gently. "If you want to go out, fine, But I would rather you didn't drive." She hurled the keys outside and watched them bury themselves in the sand. He sighed heavily, folding the newspaper. "Alright. You and me. Gym. Now." She turned and headed downstairs more than ready to vent on him in whatever way she had open to her. "I'll be back. Excuse me," Robert said, following her downstairs.

Brian sighed heavily. "She should know better," he said. "This never works out well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Jack watched Khaat some what perplexed by her actions he looked at Brian. " she's after that book isn't she?" he asked remembering what Cassidy had said. Cassidy looked up seeing what was going on she followed them down " Robert ,Remus asked me to tell you to give her the book for her and Brian to read together" she said knowing that's probably what Khaat wanted in the first place. She stood hoping she would calm down but she knew it wouldn't as she had so much anger inside her she had to let it out.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Robert looked at Khaat, exasperated. "Is that what you wanted? The book?" She folded her arms, angry now.

"Paper and pen works wonders," he said. "Try it. I'll give it to you when we're done. Wand at the ready," he ordered.

"Wait," Brian said, running down the stairs. "Robert. Wait."

"You'd better have a good reason, Son," Robert was always irked if a duel was interrupted.

"Robert," Brian said. "Not this way. Please. Let me try. Give me a day or so with her, and then if it doesn't work you can try yours. Please. She only wanted the book."

"That's only the tip of the iceberg here. This is all about her being angry with all of the times people have tried and almost succeeded in killing her. Its about her being in one world and my brother in another...."

"I know! I know! Robert, she might be your daughter, but shes my wife. And my very best friend. I try not to ask for much. Let me try."

"Very well. What is your plan?"

"Its a secret. That's what it is," Brian said. "Dont hurt her. I'll be back in one minute--maybe two." He ran back upstairs. Khaat's eyes narrowed angrily at her father.

"You want the book to take with you, don't you?" he asked. She nodded strongly. He snapped his fingers. "Its on its way to your room for Brian to tuck in your bag. Good enough?" She nodded. "Khaat," Robert said, "Its a journal Remus wrote to you shortly before the second wizarding war. You must have been 14 or 15 when he wrote it. Remus is dead, Khaat. It would do you a lot of good if you put your attention into the living." She raised her hand to slap him for merely stating Remus was dead, but he caught her hand easily in his very strong hand. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I don't mean to hurt you. You know how much I love you. I truly do. But I know what Remus would want for you. He and I--we had our time to live and shine. This is yours. He would want this for you. He would be telling you the exact same thing if he could. Honey, put your efforts into Brian and your kids and the many, many people who love you. Now--put your wand away. We'll put this off for another day. And yes, we'll watch the kids while you're gone. I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Cassidy watched and sighed " i think in his own way he did back in the clearing when he said to enjoy life and not to live in the past " she said from where she sat on a bench " he said to enjoy giving and being loved and to have fun with life " she stood up and walked over to her " just do it, live for you and your kids and those who care about you Remus is around you all the time guiding you Khaat , go with Brian but have fun relax and live" she could not help but smile " besides I need my maid of honer in her dress happy and not in leathers with a wand and anger" she told her glancing back up she shook her head and sighed. " ok I need to find Sevens tux or suit we're still not decided on that yet " she moved up to the main living room and sat on the arm of the couch beside him as he still looked threw the pages " ow that's nice" she said and he pulled a face.

" that would make me look like forest gump, nope " he said and she slid to sit on his knee he smiled and held her relaxing as he did.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Brian packed for them, including the book. He went out to Steven and Cassidy, with the bag he packed tossed over his good shoulder. "I feel like I'm leaving you all when I shouldn't be," he sighed. "I'm sorry. Really. But--when I get her off by herself and I talk to her, she eventually lets her guard down to me and she spills it. And, normally she gets her voice back. Its usually incredibly ugly, but...it is very effective. But it has to be just her and me. You can reach me with my medallion, but you know that. Take good care of the kids--but I know you will. God, look at me, I'm rambling. Never mind. I'm not making sense. Just--thanks." He sighed heavily, motioned their coats to follow them down the stairs. He saw her still standing there with her father.

"Do you even know where you're going, Lad?" Robert asked, feeling sorry for him.

"Um..." Brian said, a bit lost. Lee came forward with a portkey and handed it to Brian.

"Here. Use this. Its one of ours, its very secure, and its fully equipped. And one of the finest we have," Lee said.

"Thank you," Brian said to Lee as Robert took Khaat's coat out of the air and helped her put it on. He took Brian's and conjured a sling again for his broken shoulder and fitted it on him before helping him put his coat on.

"Take care of yourselves. Don't worry about anything here. We've got it. You have your American ID's and credit cards?" Robert asked.

"Yes," Brian said, reaching for Khaat's hand. "Come on. Let's go, Babe." She took his hand. She felt a plastic credit card in Brian's hand. Lee used odd things for portkeys. "We'll see you in a couple of days," Brian said. He portkeyed them out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am

Jack chuckled and so did Jess, cassidy stood up and walked over to Brian placing her hand on his good shoulder. " just go, we'll be fine and so will the kids, you don't have to explain , ow but just be back in time for our wedding please " she said and smiled at him " Have fun and get her to relax, shes so angry right now" she moved back to Steven and sat back once more on his knee smiling at Brian. Jess smiled too and moved back to the kitchen to finish clearing up the breakfast things Jack shook his head.

" just bring her back safe and in abetter mood, not that will be a problem " Jack said and chuckled Jess h outed from the kitchen " Hey Jack leave them be" she said and he laughed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 am

It had taken two and a half days to get her to release to Brian all the rage, the fear, the anguish she had shut up inside. And once she had opened it, it was painful for both of them. Lee had arranged one of the most luxurious penthouses in New York city that Brian had ever seen. It had a beautiful view of Times Square. Once they had gone through the ugliness, she had her voice back. It had come back with screaming from a hideous nightmare that had scared them both out of their wits for a moment or two. And then the real release came.

After that, he took her out. He took her on a bit of sightseeing and took her out to dinner. He took her to a spa and a top hairdresser who gushed about how very beautiful she was and her beautiful hair. He gave her a bit of a cut, one that made her hair that looked full and sexy. Brian paid for her to have a manicure and a pedicure, a facial, a massage, the works. Then he took her shopping for as many pairs of shoes she wanted at Jimmy Choos and took her to some of the designer shops for as many clothes and as much jewelry as she wanted. She insisted that he buy a whole wardrobe of tailor fitted Armani suits and tuxedos.

In the evenings he took her out to 5 star restaurants. She looked ravishing, and he was so proud to show her off. They ate and then once found a place to do slow dancing after dinner. He took her on a horsedrawn carriage ride through Central Park, as snowflakes gently fell. He wrapped her in the carriage's huge wool blanket as she snuggled close to him because of the cold. He enjoyed every second of holding her close to him in the cold.

The morning they checked out, she was beautiful, he thought. She wore some sexy little black jeans that he had insisted she buy, some new Jimmy Choo black boots with tall heels, an emerald green cowl neck sweater and a full length new black wool coat. His shoulder was feeling a lot better. He slung the backpack that was chuck full of tiny little new clothes, and he took her to breakfast. They took one more carriage ride to the park, a long walk hand in hand in the park, and then walked into a snowy trail in the woods and portkeyed back to the safehouse.

When they got back to the safehouse, it was just starting to get light. Angus was in the kitchen, scones were baking, coffee and tea was brewing. Morning was just beginning. Angus turned and saw they were back. He came over and hugged them both warmly. "You both look incredible. Khaat--how are you?"

"Better," she said softly.

"And is your shoulder better or are you just cheating, Brian?"

"Feels fine," Brian said, smilling.

"So go get out of those winter clothes or you'll suffocate here. I'll get you some Kona," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

Jack stretched out beside the pool then dove in doing a few laps he finished and smiled thinking of Jess as he finished his last lap and headed inside " welcome back" he said and dried his head as Jess walked out of the bedroom " hey, welcome back, you both look rested?" she asked smiling at them as she felt the change in Khaat.

"No I won't " came cassidys slightly laughing voice from the bed room as the door opened " I won't do it I tell you, its just wrong " she walked out with Steven holding hands.

" You have to its how we know whats what" he said to her seeing Brian he smiled " hi mate everything ok?" he asked cassidy saw Khaat and smiled to them both.

" Ok now there here they can have the final say" she said and saw Steven roll his eyes " ow don't look like that Steven " she said and looked at them " should I or should I not... brand a cow?" she asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top