Marriage is Murder - Page 88
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 88 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 88 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 am

Brian finished his plate and sent the plate floating back to Angus. Angus simply smiled softly. He was glad Kate had gotten Brian to eat. Brian was working much too hard at being the perfect father. And he seemed to suddenly be feeling a tremendous weight with Khaat being gone even if it was just for overnight. Angus noticed that, for the first time, Brian seemed lost without her. He depended on her being there. He loved the kind of a mother she was, and he believed she was necessary for the kids to grow up feeling whole and balanced and loved. And without her, he wasn't sure he would be enough. Angus had no worries. The girls hung on Brian just as they did Khaat. They loved him with all their hearts. He was the only father they knew. Either of them. And the triplets were bonding with him just the way the girls had. Brian had always been the delight of the kids when they came to the headquarters in Paris. Angus didn't have a single doubt ever that Brian would be a wonderful dad. He brewed a large pot of Kate's cocoa simply because it provided Brian with comforting, loving memories. He poured a large mug and dolloped it with freshly made whipped cream and took it to him.

"Cocoa?" Brian asked.

"You looked like you needed it," Angus smiled.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"She'll be back in a few hours, you know," Angus said.

"I know. Am I that transparent?" Brian asked.

"Worse," Angus laughed.

"Oh jeesh," Brian managed a smile.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:51 am

Jess sighed and shook her head as she moved to the living room leaving Robert with Brian she had the same feelings about her own children with Jack being what he was she was always worried that he'd one day become out of his depth and not return she also knew every one would help her. She sighed as she sat with jack her arms around his waist as she felt happy to be with him and Andrew and the twins. Steven massaged Cassidy who lay happily on the table in front of him , soon done she sat up covered up and smiled at him kissi8ng him lightly " relaxed?" he asked and she nodded slipping from the table and wrapping the towel around her quickly taking his hand she lead him to the changing rooms locking the door behind her. Upstairs Jess smiled at jack.

"Missed one , there, magic " she said moving her finger diagonal down the page in the book he held.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:12 am

Meanwhile, Michael had gotten up and had brewed himself Earl Grey and brewed Khaat some French Roast, done with a french press. He had let her sleep because he knew that she was still on American time. Then finally he heard her up, showering. She came downstairs, wrapped in his white robe, oversized as it was. Her long hair was combed out and wet.

"Good morning," he kissed her cheek, handing her a mug of coffee. "You smell like my aftershave."

"No, your shampoo smells like your aftershave, and so does your soap."

"I did buy a set, didnt I?" he laughed. "Alright, I'll let it alone. But your perfume suits you better. But that robe never looked that good when I wore it. Maybe you should keep it."

"No," she said. "It smells like you. I like it just the way it is. What are you making?"

"A frittata," he said. "Sticky buns are due out any minute. Khaat, you should know. Your father spoke with me by the floo after you went to bed. That bastard who penetrated your grid is looking for you. Badly. He wants you. He wants to use the kids as bait to draw you out. He said he'll leave the kids alone if he can have you. Your father is not going to let you cave to that. He wants me to hand deliver you home to him when you're ready to go."

"I'm not in any hurry," she said, sighing.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. I was hoping to spend some time with you."

"Really?" she was glad to hear him say it.

"Really," he smiled. "Now go sit down and I'll bring your breakfast. Looks like we might get snowed it. By the looks of it we got several more inches last night and its still coming down."

"That wont' disappoint me," she smiled.

"Me neither," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:19 am

Jess yawned and lent on Jack who closing the book stood up " ok come on bed for you " he said and lead her to their room and laying down with her. Cassidy walked up finding the room empty decided she wanted to swim and changed into her swim costume Steven let her and moved to the pool a late night swim didn't sound too bad and he felt he could use some extra laps bur first he moved to the nursery , he smiled at Brian " you know a mothers instinct is a strong one, she'll be back" He said checking on Fallon,James and Jaylen he found them ready for a change and a bottle glancing out the window he saw Cassidy dive into the pool and do some laps he was pleased to see her doing this. He changed the babies and fed each one soon they were asleep again and he joined Cassidy out side in the cool pool.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 am

Brian soon found the kids getting whiny. He picked them up and soon soothed all of them but one--Abbey. She was wide awake and missed Khaat and was snuggling with her daddy. He just sat silently in the rocker, holding her and letting her wrap close to him. He told her a story, softly as she cuddled tight to him. she tried to reach for a stuffed kitty, and he flicked his fingers and drew it to them, handing it to her. She clutched the kitty and laid her head on Brian's chest, sucking her thumb. It wasn't long before she drifted of to sleep then. When Brian was sure she was soundly asleep, he picked her up and put her to bed. Abbey looked like all the baby pictures of Khaat. She reminded Brian of Khaat in a way that none of the rest of the kids did. He covered her and kissed her cheek and laid the kitty beside her. Then he left her to sleep.

Reluctantly, he got up, picked up his mug and went back out to the living room, finding Robert coming up the stairs.

"I talked to Michael. He promised not to let Khaat out of his sight. He says right now she's enjoying the snow--and regretting she didn't take a change of clothes," Robert laughed.

"Did you tell him to tell her to just enjoy it?" Brian asked.

"No," Robert said. "She needs to be out of England. Michael will have to have her back by 11 am tomorrow, London time at the lastest or he will late getting back to the school. Now--are you ready to stop worrying?"

"Yeah. I'll try," he smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:46 am

Steven swum beside Cassidy lap after lap till both stopped at ten laps each. " ok time for sleep I'm bushed " he said and yawned. Cassidy sighed and nodded " alright " she said and swum over to him and kissed him before she climbed out of the pool wrapping a towel around her as she waited for Steven as he climbed out and dried himself wrapping his arm around Cassidy he lead her into the living room and to their room where they lay down together Cassidy fell asleep quickly thanks to the massage and swim she had taken. Steven after a while slipped out of bed and headed to the kitchen he pored some coffee and went to find Robert who he knew would still be awake. Finding him he smiled " well that's Cassidy asleep, good to hear Khaats relaxing too" he said.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 am

"She's enjoying every second of pampering Michael is lavishing on her," Robert laughed. "They polished off a bottle of firewhiskey by the fire while they watched the snow fall. He fixed her beef burgundy for dinner, and he's making her a gourmet breakfast whenever she decides to get up. And he promised to keep her very safe. He isn't going to tell her we talked until she wakes up in the morning. All is well."

"I think I'm glad for that," Brian said. "Makes me wonder if I should take her some clothes."

"Nah. Michael won't let her go naked," Robert laughed. "Stop worrying. Go find something to do, would you?"

"Brian," Kate called. "Come see if you can remember how to play backgammon."

"Backgammon? I haven't played since I last played you."

"Exactly my point. You're rusty, and I'm sharp. If I lose, you take me shopping tomorrow," she challenged.

"Oh, you're on," Brian said.

"Good," Kate flicked her fingers, causing the board to float to a table and set up the pieces.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 am

Steven chuckled and heard the words back gammon and sat up " ow this should be interesting" he said and watched Kate set up the backgammon board and Robert walk in to he hoped sit and play her as he had no idea how to play. He watched hoping to pick up some tips on how it was played " it this easy to play ?" he asked " I now chess but that about it ow and cards " he added remembering a time he'd plaid poker in the three broomsticks a long time ago with fellow Aurors.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:15 am

"When you live on a farm as isolate as ours, you learn to have a love for board games in the winter," Robert laughed. "This won't take long. She'll clean his clock."

"Says you," Brian scowled.

"When did we ever beat her at much of any sort of game?"

"Well,..." Brian had to think. "Except you and Khaat at chess."

"Well, that's another thing altogether," Brian admitted. Kate rolled the dice and moved two pieces counter clockwise on her side of the board.

Brian rolled double sixes and moved four pieces six spaces along his side of the board counterclockwise. Kate rolled the dice and then studied the board carefully. Brian was waiting for her to leave herself open, and Kate was not about to do that.

"I have a big kettle of Kate's cocoa on the stove still if you all want some," Angus offered. Brian sent his mug back to the kitchen to get a refill and it came back refilled with steaming hot, thick cocoa.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:24 am

Steven finished his tea and headed for the coco placing some small marshmallows on it and walking back in sitting on the arm of a chair as he watched them play . He sipped his coco and smiled it was extra good as always when Robert made it for Khaat . " you have to make this more often " he said and chuckled " its good be nice on a cold day in winter to warm up with. He smiled thinking of their honeymoon trip " I got the chalet booked in the alps , thank for the tip aspen really is good " he said to Robert " the hot jacuzzi is a nice touch Cassidy will love it " he said and smiled " she still doesn't know yet and I'm keeping it that way too" he said sipping more on his coco.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top