Marriage is Murder - Page 94
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 94 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 94 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 94 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Robert picked Khaat up, knowing she wasn't going to be able to walk back into the house. She had used almost all the energies she had and some of his too. "Brian, o a perimeter check. Steven, either help Jack back inside and get jess to give him a double dose of restorative potion, or go with Brian on the perimeter check. One or the other. I'll take care of Khaat." Khaat just curled into her father's chest, exhausted badly enough that she was sweating profusely. "You'll be alright," he soothed her. "Good job. I'm proud of you." He carried her inside. Kate hurried to her.

"Robert, what did you do to her?" Kate demanded.

"It wasnt' me. Not entirely," Robert said. That made Khaat look at him. He looked back at her. "Did you think I wouldn't hear my own brother, seer or not?" he asked her. She just curled into him again. He took her back to her room to tend to her properly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Jack stood up not wanting them to help him but after only one step he felt his legs go again Steven seeing this ran to his side " hay come on mate inside " he ordered and walked him into the house Jess gasped seeing Jack as he was and dove to the kitchen returning with the restorative potion she sat next to him and gave it to him slowly , Jack smiled at her while Steven continued to check the area once again he was miffed that he'd managed to get threw once more.

" found anything?" he asked Lee " coz I'm damned if I can find where or how he got in " he said annoyed with himself for not finding it. He heard Fallon cry from inside and sighed " ok daddy duty calls " he said and moved in to the nursery and picking her up he held her close as he saw Andrew run to hug his father tight.

" daddy alright? " he said and looked from Jess to Jack and back " auntie Kat not good ether " he said but Jess sighed.

" shes just a little exhausted" she said " Khaat will be ok " she watched Andrew run to Brian and Khaats room watching from the doorway curiously.

" mom says auntie Kat be alright" he said to Robert and Kate." you make her better?" he asked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:36 pm

"She'll be fine, Andrew," Robert said reassuringly. He set the empty potions glass aside from giving her a huge dose of restorative potion. Khaat fel the potion start to work.

"Seers' tea?" Kate asked Robert.

"Not now," Robert said. "Get her to sleep awhile. She and Jack will both need to sleep a bit. They are going to be the two most strongly affected. I'd ask Angus to brew some citrus tea and put a dose of restorative potion in it for everyone. That stone stripped everyone of a bit of energy. And with all the reinforcements we have here, its going to take a great lot of it."

"I'll help him," Kate said, heading for the kitchen to engage Angus. Robert got out a very lightweight sage green blanket and laid it on the bed. He took Khaat's shoes and put them on the floor before covering her and ordering her to sleep. "Come on, Andrew. Auntie Khaat needs to take a nap. Lets go check on everyone else," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Andrew nodded "special medicine mom told me about them daddy take one all the time" he said and watched for a moment then walking with Robert he shook his head " man very bad, will he be back?" he asked seeing a twig he picked it up and held it out like a wand " I will zap him like you do and ..and send him back to where he came from " he said moving his arm as if he was casting spells all around.

Jess sat with Jack who she felt leaning heavily against him she knew he'd need to sleep taking the glass she placed it next to her " come on sleeping beauty best to sleep in a bed." she said and helped him stand she smiled seeing Andrew with Robert " I think hes just exhausted, I was about to put him in bed to sleep" she sighed " he looks drained , what happened out there?" she asked feeling Jack hold tight around her waist.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 pm

"Tend to him first, and then we'll talk," Robert told her. He looked out in the kitchen. Angus and Kate were making a couple of great pots of tea, but this time pressing large stockpots into place instead of teapots. Lee and his men, and the men from Paris were starting to come inside, all tired and in a bit of lingering pain because of Khaat's stone. It looked like an overwhelming lot.

"If you'll all be patient just a moment, I can make you all feel better," Robert told them all. "Take a seat wherever you can find a place." He went to the kitchen, gave Andrew cookies for him, Abbey and Dakota, and poured restorative potion and pain potion into the great large pots of tea. When the tea was ready, Kate and Robert and Angus poured the tea into mugs and sent them on trays into the living room to all the fighters waiting for them. It did appear to help rather quickly. The deep relief in the room was tangible.

"Robert, you didn't tell me Khaat could take care of herself," Lee said, sprawled in a chair tiredly.

"It wasnt' her," Robert said. "Its a long story, but it wasn't merely her. Thank you for coming. I appreciate it."

"What was that thing?" Owens asked, frustrated at the high pitched screeching and the blinding green light.

"It was that green stone around her neck," Robert said. "My brother gave it to her to protect her from ever being hurt by a werewolf.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Jack walked with Jess to the bed room and lay on the bed " go I'll be all right " he said and smiled as she lent down and kissed him " you know just how to make me feel better Jess" he said and closed his eyes. Jess smiled seeing him drift into a deep sleep almost instantly , covering him she walked back to Robert in the living room in time to hear Robert tell the men about Khaat necklace.

"Just like my husband, don't worry hes sleeping and he would not hurt khaat but it still affected him." she said and stood with her arms crossed in front of her. She waited for Robert to explain more taking a cup of tea for herself and feeling much better pretty quickly. " so what was it you wanted to tell me Robert ?" she asked softly
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:11 pm

"That man know how to transfigure in broad daylight--not just at the full moon, and transfigure only partly, maintain it, hold his temper, and act of his own free will. Jack can do part of that, but not all of it. Very few werewolves can. And so far as I know, there has only been one werewolf who has managed to develop the amount of control that this man showed. Fenrir Greyback. He made it his personal agenda to see how many people he could turn into werewolves, believing that humans were a lower form of life to a werewolf. He trained the ones he infected to have the same control that he did. It seems to be most likely that whoever we're up against mentored against Fenrir Greyback in order to gain that sort of skill. And, for the record, it was Greyback who infected my brother--and thereby infecting our family as well. And since the men with him weren't apparently affected, it seems likely that they are human. Jack is very devoted and skilled, but this man is a great deal larger than Jack and a great deal more powerful. He'll be killed if he takes him on, and I wont' risk that. We have to take this from a different angle. We have to work harder and not smarter," Robert told Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Jess sighed and nodded she agreed "Could he be the one who infected jack when he was a boy, he always said he never saw who did it all he remembers was the pain he went through " she spoke softer as she moved to sit down two men stood to let her and she smiled " Thank you" she said sitting some what exhausted her self from all That had happened. It was then Andrew chose to run in seeing the men he stopped " wow " he said and some chuckled as he looked at Robert.

"Good men?" he asked and held up his stick as a wand as he stood in the middle of the room watching them all carefully or as carefully as a three year old could. He moved to stand in front of Jess.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:30 pm

"Stand down, Andrew," Robert said. "They're friends." He looked at Jess. "I dont' know. I guess its possible. Greyback didn't ever discriminate between who he infected, and the younger the better. It certainly could have been just about anybody. I don't know if we'll ever know that."

"We might be able to find out, Robert," Brian said, coming in.

"Oh?" Robert frowned. "What did you find?" Brian held up a sizeable clump of black hair.

"It was caught in a bush," Brian said. Robert took it and smelled it.

"Werewolf," he nodded. "Well done. Jess, would you clip me a bit of Andrew's hair? It would be better if it were Jack's, but he doesn't have a lot for me to get."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Andrew stuck the stick in his shoe and lent on Jess's leg listening as he asked for some of his hair he walked over to Robert and lowered his head. " I'm not scared, go ahead" he said placing his hands on Roberts knees as he waited he looked up and smiled at him. Jess smiled and shrugged her shoulders she was proud he had done it on his own. Steven walked in and stood watching Andrew walk over to Robert and lower his head to him. He smiled as well " got one brave boy there Jess " he said and she chuckled.

" well he takes after his dad in that respect Steven" she said and sipped her tea slowly as she waited to see what Robert wanted it for.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 94 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top