Marriage is Murder - Page 89
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 89 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 89 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 89 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Brian wasn't suprised that Kate beat him in backgammon. He was, however, surprised to find Abbey curled up tight to him in his bed, sound asleep. It made him curious as to how she got there but at the same time, it made him smile. It was almost as good as having Khaat there. He saw a white snowy owl fly in with a parchment. Abbey immediately woke. She looked at the owl.

"Mama!" she pointed at the owl.

"Mama?" Brian asked, looking at her. She nodded, still pointing. Brian took the parchment and read it. It was indeed a letter to Brian from Khaat. She was merely stating she waas having a marvelous weekend with her godfather and was enjoying his every attention being lavished on her. She promised she would be returning by about nightfall because Michael had to return to the school. She apologized for not giving him notice of her plans but said her weekend with Michael was very impulsive and last minute. Brian had known that and had already forgiven her. He looked at Abbey now.

"How did you know that was Mama?" he frowned. She took the parchment from his hand and smelled it.

"Mama," she said, smelling the parchment. He took the parchment and got a faint aroma of Khaat's perfume. Then he remembered Abbey's animagus. She was a labrador, known for their ability to hunt and smell. He laughed and kissed her.

"You're right. Mama," he said. "So, its you and me this morning. what woul you like to do?" She pointed outside.

"Wa!" she pointed.

"Water? You want to go swimming?" he asked. She nodded.

"Okay," he said. "Lets go down to the pool because its not quite light outside yet." He transfigured their bedclothes to swimming clothes and picked her up. He carried her down the hallway and checked. Dakota and the triplets were asleep. It actually pleased him to have some father daughter time with Abbey. He took her downstairs and found Abbey was getting really good at swimming for her age. He was delighted to swim beside her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Steven yawned and smiled as he saw Cassidy still sleeping next to him brushing her hair from her face he gently kissed her cheek and rose . Showering and dressing he moved to the kitchen where he made some coffee as he did he picked up the sound of splashing from the pool and walked outside. "Morning , hay little one she's a hell of a swimmer " he said and sat on a lodger as he drank some coffee " Ah, that hits the spot , at least till breakfast" he said softly with a smile " back at night fall hay" he said still smirking a little but he liked the cool breeze that came in at that time in the early morning.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:03 pm

"I think that's the Labrador in her," Brian laughed. "Labs love water. And, yeah. Khaat sent an owl. She's enjoying the snow and all of Michael's attentions. Its been much too long since she spent a weekend with him, and its good for both of them. Our labrador here knew the owl was from Khaat before I opened it. It seems those highly trained Labrador senses of hers smelled her mama's perfume. And do you know this little dickens was in my bed with me when I woke up? Evidently she has figured out how to get out of her crib. I really would like to know how she's done that. If her animagus was a chimp I might be able to understand it. I haven't had any coffee yet. My daughter talked me into a swim first. But that sure does smell good. With a little luck the other kids will stay asleep long enough for me to get a shower and coffee and get Abbey dressed first. I know the odds are against me, but I can wish."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Steven chuckled and nodded " ah don't worry John use to do that as well its a baby trick even I couldn't figure out how he got out " he took a sip of his coffee and chuckled again " fresh pot , I made it before so plenty to sooth that craving " her said and chuckled again watching Abby swim around the pool. " With John I'm not sure what his ability's are hes been rather secretive about that, guess he'll tell me in time " he sat back but accioed a second cup " well I got a cup here for you mate " he said and held it up placing it down on a small table next to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:32 pm

"Well, I can hardly wait until they can all crawl out," Brian sighed sarcastically. He swam over to the edge of the pool and motioned the cup to come to him. He took a sip of it, savoring the taste and the smell both. "That is so good. I am getting to be a bigger and bigger coffee addict all the time. Its all Khaat's fault. He looked about and didn't see Abbey. He put the coffee cup on the edge of the pool, ready to leap into some sort of action and then caught a flash of fushia. She was swimming underwater down in the deep end of the pool.

"Excuse me. I don't think she should be in that end by herself without her daddy. Not yet anyway," Brian said diving deeply and kicking off to swim to Abbey with as much speed as he had. As he got to her, he saw she was pushing off from the very bottom of the deep end of the pool. He frowned deeply, wondering about what she was finding. She broke up above the surface of the water, laughing at Brian for his concern. Brian came up, hearing her laughter. He looked at her, and she handed him a simple button. A button?

"I would guess that either one of us guys have lost a button off our trunks or one of the cats chased a button into the pool," Brian laughed. "I wonder how long its been down there."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Steven moved to the edge of the pool looked at the button closer " hum not one of mine of Cassidys "he said " maybe its Jess or jacks " he frowned a little " if its not there's I'd get Robert to check it out might be a link or a port key that guy might have dropped" he added just as Cassidy walked out in a robe rubbing her eyes.

"Morning " she said and smelt the coffee still in Stevens cup moving to him she took hold of it and took a sip " god that's good coffee." she said smiling as she held it in her hands as Steven wrapped his arms around her waist holding her against him. " Hay Abby looking good on the swimming" she said smiling at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 pm

"I dont remember him being down here, but what do I know?" Brian said. "It doesn't look like one of mine either, but I'll bring it up at breakfast." When Cassidy came downstairs, he said. "Morning."

"Food, Daddy," Abbey frowned at Brian.

"Oh, now you're hungry," he said. "Alright. Lets go get you dressed. Then maybe you can find Angus or Grandpa or Grandma." He looked up at Steven and Cassidy. "I guess we're done swimming now." He led Abbey out of the pool and motioned his cup to come with him. "We'll see you in a few minutes." He took Abbey upstairs and helped her get refreshed for the day with a pair of pink capris with a little smock top with spaghetti straps that tied in little pink bows at the shoulders. The top was actually light green with ladybugs, and the top was trimmed in pink. The minute he had her dressed, she ran out to the kitchen to go find Grandpa. Brian had just enough time to go shower, dress, and shave when he heard Dakota demanding to get out of her crib and waking up the triplets, who all were very unhappy with being awakened. He groaned. This was when he wished for Khaat. Four angry, cranky babies at one time. He went in to the nursery and started to get out clothes for them all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Andrew climbed out his bed and picked up a small red fire truck playing with it on the floor as he waited for Jack to call him threw for breakfast hearing Brian's voice he stood up and walked down to the living room and into the kitchen " no food?" he asked looking up at Angus hopefully. " I wanna help" he said pulling a chair over to a counter and climbed up to watch. Steven chuckled as he saw Andrew walk past the main doors " ok Cassidy training down stairs now" he took her hand and lead her down to the gym.

Jack woke and stretched out he dressed and headed for the living room spotting Andrew in the kitchen. " wow hay squirt what you doing?" he asked smiling at the boy.

"watching Angus. " he said grinning like a Cheshire cat at his dad.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Kate had overslept a wee bit and was awakened by the sound of four angry grandchildren. She got up and put on her robe and headed for the nursery. Robert was already awake and he went there as well.

"Lets make quick work of this," Robert said. He picked up Dakota, changed her and dressed her for the day fairly easily in a pale yellow sundress with little green dragonfllies printed on it. He sent her out to find Angus as well. Meanwhile, Kate and Brian were changing and dressing the boys. Robert took care of changing and dressing Julia. They each took one of the babies out to the other room as Angus sent breakfast plates to the table, the kids plates going out first to their places, followed by the adult's plates. Angus told Andrew they were ready to eat and told him to go sit at the table and be ready to eat.

"Is everybody up and ready to eat?" Angus called. "It's ready."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Andrew jumped down and pulled the chair back to where it use to be and sat down on it waiting when Angus gave him his plate he smiled " thank you" he said and waited for Jack to sit down with him and give him a nod that it was alright for him to eat. Jack sat down.

"Well we're missing Jess, I think shes sleeping in " he said and chuckled but smiled as he saw her walking in the kitchen.

" Nope not today, Just running a bit behind. " she said and kissed him as she sat down " morning all looks a good breakfast Angus" she said and took some food.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 89 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top