Marriage is Murder - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Yes," Robert ordered. "We're dealing with whoever has replaced Gelding for now. He had Gelding's family crest on the ring on his finger. Gelding's been using it as the symbol for his organization. we may well have overplayed ourselves by letting someone worse into this than Gelding was. If that proves to be the case, we may want to return Gelding and preoccupy them by letting them battle for who has control of that organization. But they'll be back. This man is powerful. We need to strategize. We'll do that when you get back. Be certain you aren't followed." He trusted what Jack said. Jack had seen it too, so Robert trusted that he might well have made the same choice as it had presented itself.

"Khaat," he ordered. "double check. Do you sense any more?"

"No," Khaat said absolutely.

"I dont' either. The spells are holding again," Robert said. "Let's go inside. Jack, you want help disposing of those two?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Jack nodded listening to his words he'd seen the ring on the man finger and smelt geldings scent strong on it still . " Yes sir might need Brains help " he said and quickly gathered the three bodies into a pile he waited to see if Brian would join him in riding the beach of the rubbish he had piled up in front of them. Jess sensing all was done moved out cautiously on to the beach she glanced back at Kate as she motioned for her to stay back while she checked it out slowly making her way over to them .

" is it over?" she asked Robert drawing near as she saw the pile of three bodies " that the men I take it " she asked and looked at Khaat then Jack " you let me heal that before you go any where else " she said and moved to him placing her hand on his chest she made the cuts disappear to sliver lines till he placed his hand on hers and smiled be fore kissing her.

" back inside " he said " I need to dispose of this mess" he looked up at Robert " would the catacombs be ok I know apart nobody goes to " he said and picking them up he aperated away not waiting for Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 pm

"It'll be fine," Robert said. "Khaat, go back in and ask Brian to go with Jack." Khaat quietly went back in, where she found Abbey huddled tightly to Brian.

"Can you go do some cleanup with Jack?" Khaat asked. "I'm really sorry. I had to take out two."

"No problem. Except Abbey. She wants to hang onto me for all she's got."

"I'll take her," Khaat said. When she moved to take Abbey, Abbey let out a scream and clung tighter to Brian. Kate moved forward very gently. She coaxed Abbey out of Brian's arms, but Abbey would go nowhere near Khaat. Khaat didn't understand. Abbey had always loved her so much.

"Its probably nothing," Brian kissed Khaat. "She's getting to be that age. Don't worry. I'll be right back." He went back outside. Khaat looked at Abbey who had her face huddled in Kate's neck. Abbey tried to look up at Khaat and hid again, seemingly frightened of her.

"I think she may be inheriting some of our powers, Khaat," Kate said. "I think she's sensing the death you brought back into the house with you. She might be an animagus, but I think she may also have some tendencies towards being a seer. We'll brew you some seers' tea, and that may help clear some of that up for you so she isnt' so frightened of you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Jess moved to the kitchen and started on the tea with out even thinking of anything but that one thing . once done she returned with the tea and gave it to Khaat " Fresh made " she said softly and smiled at Abby as she saw Andrew still stood beside Kate " its ok now its all over" she said and he nodded slipping the toy wand in his small boot but it stuck out of the top and she chuckled. " I think Andrew is Abby's protector " she said seeing him walk confidently away and stand at the doors his arms folded across his chest just like jack had done. Jess smiled glad he was taking after Jack, but worried he was too like him. She looked at Kate and Abby as she moved back to the kitchen she knew if he was like Jack it would not show for many years yet to come.

Jack aperated to a little used crypt , he found an closed tomb and pushed it open turning when he heard Brian arrive " this one will do " he said and motioned to the cobwebs that clung to it . Pushing it open he let the top rest as he then tossed all three bodies in " not that last I'm betting " he said and looked at Brian knowing they would return here again but he hoped not too soon. Lifting the lid he placed it back as if it had never been disturbed even rubbing some dirt to the fresh scratches to make them old. He stepped back and nodded " better get back to the woman " he said and looked at him " but I'm right aren't I, this won't be the last ?" he spoke softly to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 pm

"No," Brian said. "It never is. And with Grindlewald in power, at some point, we do have to go back and help wage war to free England. Robert can't just walk away. He never intended to. Well, I'll go back with him. My guess is that he's going to want the women to stay in hiding, but I don't know if Khaat will do that. Remus and Robert raised her to be a warrior. So, I'm not sure what he could say to her to make her stay behind." He watched Jack cover the bodies. "I dont' think it matters, Jack. No one will find them here. I took all their personal items of them and tossed them deep into the ocean before we came. There's nothing to draw anyone here to them now."

He sighed heavily. "You know, the one thing I don't want for Khaat and me is for us to be a repeat of Remus and Tonks. They were just getting started. Just married, with Teddy when he was a baby, and then it was all over for them both. I don't want that for Khaat and me, and I certainly don't want it for my kids. I'd do anything to protect her and them. Somehow, if war comes, I have to try to get her to stay behind. But that sounds really impossible. When we get back, I really do want a freaking beer or a glass of firewhiskey."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Jack nodded " I know but best to play it safe and good thinking " he said he listened to Brian and fell he mirrored his own fears " I know how that is Jess might be a healer but she has the heart of a fighter if given the chance " he said but he knew inside she would fight for her children and him which was something he didn't want he wanted her to think of the kids first. He chuckled and nodded as Brian said he wanted a drink when they got back " a large one right " he said and patted his back " come on " he moved and aperated back to the safe house moving to the bar and poring two large fire whiskeys one for him and one for Brian. Jess was pleased to see him return and smiled moving over she kissed him deeply " what was that for?" he asked her " not that I'm complaining " he chuckled.

"That was for not getting killed in that fight " she said patting his chest over the scars " you have more scars than a pin cushion" she said softly as she smiled at him.

"Yes, but does a pin cushion look this good. " he said and together they laughed happy just to be back holding her his anger all but gone.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Khaat sat quietly with the seers' tea while Kate very quietly consulte with Robert. Khaat knew she was asking Robert about Abbey. Robert simply took Abbey from Kate and took her outside on a walk with him. It wasn't 2 minutes and Khaat heard Abbey let out a frightened shriek. Khaat jumped and started to run to the door when her mother caught her and wrapped a strong arm around her.

"Your father is with her. She's fine," Kate said. "He's checking to see if my suspicions are right. And it seems like they well may be. Look." She took Khaat to where she could see Robert. He had been in the bushes with Abbey where Khaat had killed the two dark wizards. That had been where she had screamed. He was now walking away with her towards the sun and the sand and the water.

"I don't want her to be a seer!" Khaat was angry. "I don't want her to live with what we did! I don't want her to be a freaking dog! I want her to be normal. Why is that so bloody much to ask!" Angus came into the room and poured a healthy shot of firewhiskey into her seers' tea.

"Here, Mom. I think you're allowed," Angus said. "Being an animagus has never been a curse, Khaat. Neither has being a seer. Those seem to be abilities people value. And she has a whole wealth of loviing people around her to teach her how to manage it. And, if you decide not to send her to Hogwarts, I hear wonderful things about Madame Anais Benoit at Beauxbatons."

"So have I," Khaat said softly, devoting herself to her tea, turning away from her father's walking with Abbey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Jess turned to look at Khaat she knew her worries and moved to stand with Kate " Khaat I have the same worry with Andrew " she said looking from Kate to Khaat and back " he could have my seers ability or god forbid Jacks the same for the twins but there's nothing you or I can do but help them understand what it is they have, Kate you your self have seen it in Andrew how he's changed " she said then looked at Jack " hes part jack but part me witch is dominant I don't know " she moved back to jack " but I'm willing to wait and see and do only what I am humanly able to do" her last words were softer and lighter as Andrew smiled walking in front of them blissfully unaware of Jess's fear " I can say one thing, if he is a seer I will help him understand what it is he sees and not to fear the visions, the same with the others too." she took some of Jacks whiskey and drank a little of it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 pm

"I know you're right," Khaat said to Jess. "I..I've just never seen Abbey ever afraid of me before. I don't want to ever see that in her ever again."

"She wasn't afraid of you," Robert corrected, bringing Abbey back in. "Look at me, Khaat." She looked at her father. Abbey was giggling and smiling. He spoke to Abbey very softly in her ear, and Abbey giggled. "Come get her, Khaat." Khaat wasn't sure she wanted to go. What if she was afraid of her again? But she obeyed. Abbey reached for her and Khaat took her, Abbey snuggling into her.

"What did you do?" Khaat asked.

"Showed her the truth. That it wasn't you. That there was someone bad outsie that her mama took care of. I just explained it to her. She's very, very smart. She understood. She's fine now. And I cleaned the residual evil energies away from her. She's fine now. I think you're right on the mark, Kate. She has at least a teeny weeny bit of her mama in her," Robert said. "Firewhiskey this early in the morning? Well, poru some for me, you lot. You're not drinking without me."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Jess looked at Robert and smiled " what of Andrew Robert who does he take after , myself of jack?" she asked him hoping he would be able to tell her. Andrew looked up at Robert as he walked over with a sippy cup " how did he get that ?" she asked as she watched Andrew moved to Abby and give her it. Jack chuckled as he pored Robert a drink and handed it to him .

" well at least hes a gentle man first, and whats keeping Brian he was following me " said Jack looking at the clock on the wall . He was concerned he'd not returned yet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top