Marriage is Murder - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 40 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 pm

"I do know, Jess," Khaat smiled. "I was just kidding. But I don't think I ever thought of marrying Brian when i was a kid."

"I didn't think of it either. I was too busy climbing trees," Brian laughed.

"So was I," Khaat said. "Either that or we were doing pretend duels or going camping, and exploring and adventuring."

"It was a great time," Brian said.

"It was," she admitted. "And I want that for our kids."

"They're going to have it," He assured her. "That's what we're all fighting for in this thing. Its what Remus fought for--for us."

"I sometimes wonder what he'd have thought of our kids," she said softly.

"Dont you already know?" her father frowned. "I figured you of all people would know. He would be thrilled. Those kids would be spoiled rotten from the time he knew you were pregnant and for the rest of their lives."

"Brian already does that," she laughed.

"He's a good dad, Khaat," Robert said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " I know Khaat, you don't think I have known you this long and not known you were joking " she said and smiled at her as she took in the view in front of her and the feeling of Jack massaging her shoulders still. she could feel the tension melting from her body as his fingers moved over her bare shoulders once more. Jess listened to them talking knowing every word was right she felt Remus though she had never met him would have been proud of how Khaat and Brian were raising there children and that they had chose to live the rest of there lives together like she and jack had. " you know Jack were coming up on our second anniversary in a few months" she said and chuckled.

Jack looked at her and sat next to her " wow, really, has it been nearly two years already" he said and smiled feeling Jess kiss his cheek lightly his arm wrapped around her gently as he held her " and I have loved every minuet with you " he said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:44 pm

"Doesn't seem possible that time has gone that quickly," Khaat said.

"And the older you get, the faster time goes," Kate said.

"It certainly does," Robert said.

"Where do you suppose we'll be 50 years from now, Brian?" Khaat asked.

"Old," Brian laughed.

"Wizards age more slowly," Robert said. "You won't quite have the issues of an 80 year old muggle. You'll be blessed in that way."

"Hopefully we'll have great grandchildren by then," Khaat said. "Maybe a hundred or so."

"Wait...how many?" Brian frowned. "We'll need a bigger house."

"No we won't. Grandparents get to spoil their kids and then send them home when they get cranky."

"We do?" Robert frowned. "When did we get to do that?"

"You don't," Khaat said. "That's because we need you."

"Ah. So that's why we don't get that little perk," he laughed.

"Don't kid yourself. He enjoys every second of it just as it is," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:13 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " some of us are glad of the slow aging." she said and jack chuckled then looked at her.

" Hay, Hope you didn't mean that about me" he said and tickled her to make her laugh as he held her close to him in his arms. Jess chuckled then laughed out loud as she was tickled buy him till she called out uncle and lent against him smiling.

" no honey it wasn't meant to be about you " she said with a deep sigh as she spoke to him feeling his arms wrapped around her waist with a gentle force that kept her against him " and I agree where has the time gone to" she said " seems only yesterday we met Khaat " she said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:30 am

"I'm not even sure I remember how we met," Khaat laughed. "I'm thinking it might have been at the Leaky, but I'm not sure anymore. But I can't imagine not having you all in our lives now. Do you know how empty that big house would feel?"

"Its only going to feel empty until all these kids can crawl," Brian laughed. "And when they all start wanting their own rooms. Then its going to seem massively smaller. Especially if all those kids you're the guardian for come home for the holidays. We might have to actually add another wing to that house."

Khaat frowned, trying to imagine needing another entire wing of bedrooms to hold family and friends. She looked at Angus. "Could you cope with that?"

"Without magic? No," he laughed. "But, I can't imagiine the holidays without a very full house, so I'm good with it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:05 am

Jess nodded " it was at the Leaky cauldron , just after I escaped , it was you who found me and staid with me till jack came " she said smiling " I was sat in front of a big fireplace I didn't know who I was back then now look at me, mother of three and very happy" she said and looked at Jack who kissed her back.

" I knew the day you disappeared some how I'd find you, but it was Khaat who found you first" he said and chuckled kissing her gently " and I thank her each day for doing so " he smiled at Khaat, Robert and Kate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"I had forgotten that, but you're right," Khaat said.

"Where was I during that time?" Brian asked.

"You were in Paris," Robert saiid. "Living in the headquarters."

"Figures. That's where you thought you were going to live your life as a confirmed bachelor forever," Khaat said.

"Darned straight," he said. "I thought I was going to be chasing Gelding forever."

"Well, you're not chasing him now."

"Someone no doubt has taken over for him. We just don't know who that is yet because they're laying low," Robert said. "My money for now is on Ethan Burke, but someone else may emerge there once they have time to decide if they're going to reorganize, come after me to make me cough up Gelding. We'll just have to wait and see."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded at Khaats words " yeah I am glad you guys got together I had a feeling you would when I met you Brian " she said and smiled at her jack held her close and brushed her head gently. Cassidy looked at Steven and moved closer to him he smiled and held her close too , leaning over he whispered something that made her chuckle and lean back to whisper to him making him blush. Jess chuckled " its really nice here " she said looking at the water reflecting the suns raise up on deck.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 am

"How exactly did you happen to just show up right when Abbey was born all the way from Paris?" Khaat frowned.

"I called him," Robert finally confessed. "Khaat, I saw how Rob wasnt' going to be able to be there for you. I could see it in his face. I saw it as clear as day in his eyes. Your life and Abbey's was on the line that night and for days afterwards. I needed more help with someone you would put your trust in no matter what the odds. I knew that no matter hhow desperate it was or how badly you hurt, Brian woul get through to you. I called him, and I will always believe it was his being there that night that saved your life. You wouldn't be feeling so abandoned and alone. And he came through. Just like I knew he would."

"I have to ask," Brian said, looking at Kate, "did you know she and I would end up married?"

"Well, eventually, yes," Kate said. "But do I know more? No. And even if I did, I probably wouldn't tell you. You need to have the choice to live your own life"

"Wait...you wouldn't tell me if it meant my life or her or my kids?"

"I don't know. I haven't been in that situation, so I don't know."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 am

Jess listened and nodded " I think she did the right thing " she said and looked at Kate and smiled " best decision bringing Brian back from Paris I'd say " she said " that Rob was a waste of space in my opinion " she sighed and lent against jack she saw Cassidy looking at them and chuckled " he was the loser who gave his genetics to make Abby and the triplets or so we think " she said " Abby defiantly " she said and jack kissed her cheek lightly as she smiled at him " you were there jack weren't you?" she asked and looked at Kate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top